Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Zhao Bo had long wanted to find someone to help...

    Before Si Nan and the others came, Yan Mu had only the Yan family, Qi Ruan, his mother and daughter, three cats, and him.

    Needless to say, Grandpa Yan and Grandma Yan, the two old people are old, even if Grandpa Yan recommended himself that he has lived in the country for many years and is good at raising pigs and chickens, he is very willing to participate in this project, Zhao Bo I only dare to let him be a nominal "technical consultant", and I absolutely dare not take him out!

    As for the others...

    Yan Chengan has been thinking about strengthening the walls and the ground all day long, and he is extremely busy every day. Although Mu Yi is a strengthener, she has to look at Yan Yan, who is so skinny...

    Qi's mother is a water elementalist, and her attack power is not very strong. If Zhao Bo dares to take her out, Qi Ruan will Dare to show him braised Zhao Dabo every minute!

    As for Qi Ruan himself...

    there must be a few people who can hold on to watch the house, right?

    Therefore, among all the people, only Yan Mu, who was the first to mention this plan, is the most suitable...

    However, after that trip to Xinhua Bookstore, Yan Mu seemed to have suddenly found a hobby. A fat raccoon flower wanders all over the mountain city, like a little hamster, as long as it is something she finds useful, it will find a way to pull it home...

    Until now, except for the things piled up on the third floor of the factory building, even the fourth floor has been destroyed. She cleared it out and used it to put her collected "collections"...

    If you expect Yan Mu to create a great breeding farm with him, you might as well count on Haitang!

    At least Haitang could bring him back some mutant beasts from time to time while he was having a good time playing.

    Although after playing with it like this, nine out of ten of the mutant beasts died... That's

    why, most of the time, Zhao Bo went out by himself to search for and capture the domesticable mutant beasts, not to mention the low efficiency , the risk is also high.

    But now it's different...

    He has a younger brother!

    ...

    At this time, on the other side of the factory area, in the factory space on the first floor that was specially remodeled by Zhao Bo and Yan Chengan and designated as a breeding area, Zhao Bo looked at the shivering mutant chickens huddled in a corner in front of him, and Zhao Bo was incomparable. Spreading his hands intoxicated, he made a gesture: Look, this is the gesture of the country I laid down for you.

    Zhang Tong: "..."

    After a while, Zhao Bo's enthusiastic voice sounded: "Did you feel it     ?

    "

There is a strong sour smell of rice fields mixed with soil and chicken feathers, full of natural flavor.

    Zhang Tong: "..."

    I stepped on the horse...

    Zhao Bo let out a long sigh: "This is the taste of life!"

    Zhang Tong: "..."

    God damn the taste of life!

    Zhang Tong turned around and left!