Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    By the time Yan Mu and his group arrived at the gate of the factory, Zhang Tong, Cao An, and Qian Xin, who didn't take him as a prisoner at all, had already climbed onto the tall wall that Yan Chengan built later.

    In order to ensure safety, Yan Cheng'an spent more than two weeks, using his own ability to let the tall fence completely surround the factory area where they lived.

    The people living here are all his most cherished family members, so there is no room for omissions!

    And in the following time, as long as he has nothing to do, he will come over to increase the height and thickness of the wall.

    Until later in the winter, Tian Tian, ​​the ice elementalist under Hong Feng, accidentally saw his actions, and felt that this method could exercise his abilities, so he also followed behind him, helping to clear all The outside of the wall was covered with another layer of hard and sharp ice spikes!

    Anyway, the weather is so cold now, these ice thorns will never melt.

    Later, Chen Lin and Zhao Bo also joined in...

    So far, the wall is nearly 20 meters high and more than one meter wide, and the outside is covered with ice thorns, golden blades, poisonous thorns and the like A series of attachments that make one's scalp tingle just looking at it, the enemy feels chills when he sees it, but the people living inside are extremely at ease.

    This siege surrounded by sharp blades was the Garden of Eden that made them most at ease

    ...

    At this time, leaving the shelter of the buildings, snow particles mixed with the sound of howling wind slammed into everyone's faces.

    Yan Mu squinted his eyes, looked up at Cao An and the others standing on the wall, suddenly took a few steps back, and then climbed up the few raised spots that Yan Chengan had left on the wall with the strength of his run-up. Leaped over the wall in seconds!

    She clapped her hands, approached Zhang Tong and asked in a low voice, "How is the situation now?"

    Zhang Tong was looking at the dense forest covered by heavy snow in the distance, and his dark pupils almost completely turned purple at this moment.

    Zhang Tong's evolution direction is an illusionist, but even if he breaks through to become a second-level evolutionary now, he still can't help much in battle.

    Until some time ago, he suddenly discovered that when he used his ability, his eyes could see things that most evolutionaries couldn't see...

    He suddenly found the meaning of his existence!

    After hearing Yan Mu's words, Zhang Tong paused for a moment before the purple in his eyes slowly dissipated.

    He raised his finger and pointed to the jungle in front of him, drew a space about four to five hundred meters wide, and said in a deep voice, "Mutated wild boars, cats and dogs, bears, wolves, leopards, and some big birds resting in the trees And the heterogeneous plants that are almost the same as ordinary plants are all in this area...

    "Well... If you add it up, there are almost two hundred in number! "

    As long as it is a mutated creature that has started the evolutionary path, within a distance of 500 meters, no matter how many debris are in between, his eyes are all lifelike shadows with purple halos.

    It can be called a new The most powerful perspective machine of the era!

    Yan Mu gasped suddenly: "Yaoshou..."

Doomsday Foodie Survival Handbookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें