Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    "Now the world has changed drastically, and the climate has become very strange. What I am worried about is, in a few months, if the weather becomes colder, where will we go to find food?"

    Yan Mu said, already Walking into the factory building on the second floor where everyone was resting, he picked up the thermos cup next to him and took a big sip of water before continuing: "That's why I want to take advantage of the fact that the weather is not too cold and the evolution beasts are not hiding outside." At the time, I would capture some rabbits, chickens, ducks, pigs and other mutant beasts that were poultry and livestock before the end of the world and keep them in case of emergencies..."

    Yan Mu paused when he said this, and after a while Cai said: "These are poultry and livestock that have been tamed by humans for thousands of years. It would be even better if the wildness awakened by evolution can be obliterated and become the same as before the end of the world."

    Yan Chengan puffed his ass and sat opposite Yan Mu, nodded after thinking about it, "I understand what you mean, but these animals have undergone at least one round of evolution now, it would be fine if their strength only increased, but Their intelligence is obviously evolving at the same time, and they want to re-domesticate them... there is little hope, right?"

    "They are evolving, don't we?"

    Yan Mu said casually: "The big deal is to find a way to trap them, no Be obedient and starve, and marinate when you die of starvation. When the weather turns cold, you don’t have to worry about the meat spoiling...

    "No matter how bad it is, find a way to let the prince and the three of them solve their physiological problems next to these chicken pens and pig pens. I see that after the end of the world, although the intelligence of these animals has improved to a certain extent, they are also more sensitive to the sense of breath. If they smell the breath of these beasts that are much stronger than them, they will definitely be frightened into quails. "

    Yan Chengan: "..."

    Xingba...     you

    are still ruthless!     As an enlightened old father, as long as Yan Mu's decision is not obviously wrong, Yan Chengan will generally not intervene. They talked about the family's education habits.     So he didn't say much at the moment, looked at the sky and said: "Then start tomorrow, when the time comes, we will divide into three groups. The first team stayed here to look after the house and renovate the factory area. The first team started collecting supplies for the winter in advance, and the last team went out to hunt. In the past, they just ate them when they caught them. This time, they kept more live animals. In the end, can we raise it for a while..."     When he said this, Yan Cheng settled down for a moment, as if he was in deep thought, and continued after a long while: "Take your grandfather out too. He grew up in the countryside when he was young, and he also experienced During our most difficult period, he knew a lot of wild vegetables and vegetable seedlings. With Zhao Bo around, he should be able to grow them alive when he brings them back. Otherwise, you can pull out these things as weeds... ..."

    As he said that, he sighed and said: "It's fine if we eat whatever we want, Yanyan is still young, eating only meat is bad for her teeth, it's not easy to talk nonsense, and it's easy to get angry, you still have to eat some vegetables, it's nutritious It has to be balanced...

    "Well, if possible, bring back a ewe or a cow, your mother has a way to get rid of the fishy smell, and then let us Yanyan continue to drink pure natural milk! "

    Yan Mu: "..."

    That means she is more than ten years older than Yan Xiaoyan...

    As an adult, Yan Mu would not be jealous of Yan Xiaoyan over such a trivial matter, so she nodded without saying anything. Responded: "Then let's prepare like this for the time being, but when talking about Yan Yan, I suddenly remembered something. "