Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    In the end, Yan Mu's car still failed to escape the "poisonous hands"...

    The spacious and comfortable leather seats in the back seat have all been violently dismantled, and some metal residues and raised areas are specially wrapped with soft cushions to prevent them from unintentionally was injured.

    After the seat is removed, the off-road space in the back seat, which is not too small, has become more spacious. Now even if eight people are stuffed in the back seat, it will not feel cramped.

    At this time, the bright sunshine and breeze swept into the car as the car continued to move forward, and it felt comfortable and cool. But now Qi's mother is driving, Zhao Bo is sitting in the co-pilot, and the rest are sitting directly on the ground in the back seat.

    Except for Cao An...

    At

    this moment, Cao An is sitting on the 9.9 foldable ponytail that Yan Mu "specially" prepared for him. Curled up, the sitting posture is very elementary school.

    And as the vicious eyes swept over him frequently, his complexion became darker and darker.

    It's the third day...

    It's the third day of riding a horse!

    Staring at him every day since getting in the car, and beating him up in the name of various sparring when stopping to rest...

    What did he do wrong?

    The suggestion to go together was suggested by Si Nan, and it was Yan Mu who agreed to remove the seat. He just obeyed the arrangement and made a move. Why did the blame all fall on his head?

    Now Yan Mu doesn't stare at Sinan, Qi Ruan, Chen Lin, or the old man, just stares at him...

    It's easier to pinch him as a soft persimmon, right?

    ...

    Cao An felt that he was about to die of aggrieved, and Yan Mu's mood was not going well.

    She didn't object, but she didn't expressly agree, did she?

    Well... at most it is the default!

    But this is her car!

    She hasn't opened it a few times before, and it was demolished like this. Can't she be a little emotional?

    When who is not a baby!

    *********

    There is a sword between these two people, but the others are almost suffocating with laughter.

    Qi Ruan didn't dare to speak or laugh, because it was her decision to talk about it, and she was afraid that as soon as she spoke, Yan Mu would turn his gun and shoot at her.

    It's the same with Chen Lin. The new car he bought in seven figures was dismantled within a few days of driving. Why don't you vent?

    In fact, to be honest, Yan Mu didn't really cherish this car, she just felt that this decision was not brought about by her own initiative, and she felt that she had lost face, so she was upset and always wanted to find fault with Si Nan and the others.

    Really feel sorry for the car, when they left Haicheng, why didn't she blink when they deliberately "made old" this car in order to keep a low profile?

    It's just that no one has guessed that her brain circuit is like this...

    In this strange atmosphere, I don't know how long it took, Cao An finally couldn't hold back, and kicked Sinan and Chen ruthlessly in front of everyone. Lin Yijiao looked at them with a fierce look in his eyes.