Official (Mature)

The next morning Jenna woke up in Emma's arms grasping onto her. She loved the feeling of Emma's presence. She wished she could stay there longer, but they had to shoot some more scenes. It was now 6:30am, they had to be at set by 9am. They still had time. Jenna loved feeling Emma's body heat in bed. She remembered what happened last night. She still remembers it as beautiful as is was. She knew Emma felt safe with her, and she did too. After 10 minutes, Emma opened her eyes to Jenna looking at her innocently with doe eyes. Emma loved those eyes she had. She adored them so much.
"Were you watching me sleep?" Emma questioned jokingly.
"How could I pull my eyes away from you." Jenna said happily. They kept staring at each other in love.
"Did you like what happened last night." Jenna said.
"I loved it Jenna." Emma said. Jenna smiled back at her making her dimples show on her face.
"I have a question though." Emma said.
"What is it??" Jenna said curiously.
"You know about everything that happened last night was amazing because of you. You make me so happy and I just always want to be with you, and only you. I can't explain how much you make me feel. You make me feel so many feelings and reactions and emotions. You're an angel Jenna. So, I wanted to ask you if maybe you would want to..." Emma hesitated.
"To what pup." Jenna said, wanting to give Emma time to respond.
"Be my...girlfriend?" Emma said. Jenna's face lit up. Her expressions softened as she smiled. She knew Emma was nervous around her, and she was too.
"Of course Emma. No one has ever described me in such emotion. Emma, you're so perfect. A part of me just wants to be with you all the time. I want to be with you, I have eyes for only you." Jenna said. Emma smiled, and both of their lips locked with each other. They were both entangled with each other. Jenna's hands went down to Emma's waist, holding her tightly as they were still under the sheets. Emma held onto Jenna's bare shoulders as she left light red scratches on her. They were both heavily breathing, but they knew they couldn't do anything until after they shot their scenes. They didn't want to risk getting caught by someone in the apartment.
******
At 9am, the two girls both had breakfast and went down to the set hand in hand secretly. They were shooting a lot of scenes, but between breaks.
*******
Everyone was done shooting at 7pm and they were free for the night. Jenna and Emma already ate, so they went up to their apartment. Jenna had been wanting to kiss Emma all day long. She couldn't wait to get her loving hands on Emma. Jenna pulled her into the room and smashed her lips against Emma's. Emma decided that she wanted to take initiative and slipped her tongue into Jenna's mouth. Jenna was surprised at her act, but let her. Jenna was usually the dominant one, but Emma wanted to change things. Emma started taking off Jenna's shirt and grabbed her by the throat and started kissing her neck roughly. Jenna tried to squelch her moans but she loved the feeling of Emma's lips suctioning her skin. She moaning loud for Emma, making her startled. There was no talking, just the sound of heavy breathing, moans from Jenna, and clothes rustling. Emma wanted to have sex with Jenna so badly. She wanted to please her so good like she did to her. Emma removed her shirt and held Jenna tightly around her waist colliding their bodies together. Emma unclipped Jenna's bra fast. She cupped her breast in one hand. Jenna has never felt this before, she whimpered in pleasure and loved this feeling. Emma felt the warmth of her and shoved her tongue down Jenna's throat as she cupped both of Jenna's chest. Jenna loved the rough side of Emma and wanted her to keep getting turned on. Jenna unclipped Emma's bra and started kissing her chest. Emma pushed her off.
"It's my turn to make you feel good Jenna." Emma said. Jenna nodded as Emma continued. Emma pushed Jenna on the bed and climbed on top of her. She removed all of their clothes as she was getting ready to go inside Jenna. Emma started teasing her. Running her hand over Jenna's wet center as she whimpered.
"You're so wet for me my love. I want you to get soaked for me baby." Emma whispered. Jenna moaned quietly because she could here footsteps passing by.
"Don't worry about them, I want you to make your pretty little sounds for me again." Emma said.
"I don't want anyone to hear us Emma." Jenna whispered.
"Who cares. They'll know you're having a fun time." Emma smirked. She rubbed over Jenna's body. She kissed her legs, arms, collarbone, and neck. She couldn't get enough of her skin. After a lot of foreplay, Emma finally reached to Jenna's soaked core. Both girls had been waiting all day for this. Emma easily slid her fingers into Jenna.
"Is this good?" Emma said.
"Yes. It's perfect pup." Jenna said, staring at Emma. She continued to slide deeper into her. Jenna whimpered in pain.
"Emma. Please. You feel so good it hurts." Jenna whimpered as she moaned. Emma penetrated Jenna gently and slowly. She never wanted to hurt Jenna. She felt warm and tightened around Emma.
"Tell me when you're ready my lovely." Emma said, comforting her. She always used the sweetest words towards Jenna. She signaled for Emma to start moving. Emma started pumping Jenna lightly with soft strokes, making Jenna relaxed but still turned on. Emma always had warm hands. Each stroke made a wet sound from Jenna, which turned Emma on so much she couldn't help it. Emma was between Jenna's legs as they were heavily breathing on each other. Emma increased the pace as Jenna moaned louder and louder. She wanted to feel every inch of Jenna. She thrusted deeper, harder, and faster inside of Jenna's warmth. Jenna grasped onto Emma's shoulders, leaving read marks on her back. Emma didn't care, she loved it. Jenna was so close to releasing.
"Emma I'm really close I can't hold it anymore." Jenna pleaded between gasps.
"Oh you're gonna hold it sweetheart." Emma said sternly.
"Please Emma. I'm about cum. I can't. Please baby." Jenna cried, feeling euphoric.
"You cum when I say you can." Emma said. Emma went even deeper into her, feeling Jenna tighten so much Emma's fingers could barely move. Emma thrusted her whole hand into Jenna, holding herself up on Jenna's shoulders. Her hand could only move a little of how much Jenna was squeezing her. Jenna was grasping onto her inside. Emma was sweating at how much effort she put into her, pounding every inch every second.
"Cum for me Jenna, loud." Emma demanded. Jenna charged her orgasm and released on Emma screaming her name. Emma slowly pumped inside her after her release. Jenna gasping for air, breathing on Emma. She collapsed on Jenna, exhausted from thrusting into her so much and so hard. It was all worth it.
"Emma, that was the most amazing feeling I have ever had in my entire life." Jenna said amazed.
"I tried my best my love." Emma said happily. They both got up and took a shower together under warm water and went to bed cuddled up.