Rolling Stone Part 2 (Mature)

Jenna's POV: I didn't expect myself to kiss Emma. That was not supposed to happen. I couldn't help myself but to give in. After we kissed, I was too shocked to say anything, so I left. I left her without any explanation, and I feel terrible. I wanted to tell her how much I've always wanted her. But I couldn't. I can't take love seriously, I have to keep it moving.
******
It was late at night, I was just staring out the window like I normally do. My mind is filled with Emma. I want her. So bad. I texted Emma telling her to come over so we can talk.

Emma's POV: I say a notification from Jenna saying she wanted me to come over. Her leaving me after we kissed without saying anything hurt me. I know she just wants to fuck me and then leave like nothing happened. She's told me about how her other one night stands were like. I don't want to be claimed as hers if that's all she's interested in. I ignored the message and went to bed.
******
Jenna's POV: It had been an hour since I texted Emma. She didn't respond. At this point I did fuck up by not showing any expression after we kissed. I wanted to text her again, but I'm not desperate. I can't be. I decided I had no choice but to go to sleep. It was early, but I can't just stay up and think about Emma. I want see her her so badly. I want to her to know that I'll be different.
******
Emma's POV: I took a shower and felt myself aching between my legs. I whimpered at the feeling, but I knew doing this would be uncomfortable in the shower, and by the time I'm out the feeling will be gone. I know Jenna's thinking about me...and I am too. I have to have self respect for myself. She's not worth my time and energy. By the time I turned the shower off, I heard a knock on my door.
"Hold on!" I yelled and quickly tried to dry myself as best as possible. I put on some compression shorts and a tube top and dried my hair until it was damp. I opened the door, slightly heavily breathing. To my surprise, a small figure was standing in front of me. Jenna was twiddling her fingers, she couldn't keep eye contact with me.
"Oh. Jenna..." I breathed out. There was a jolt in my stomach. A burning sensation lingered for a while.
"I just wanted to talk about that night...when I kissed you." She said quietly looking up at me. I shrugged and let her in. God why am I doing this?
"So...continue." I said sitting on the edge of the bed, her sitting next to me. Jenna paused before speaking again.
Jenna's POV:
"I didn't mean to leave, Emma. I was nervous. I love you." Knowing damn well I didn't mean those last three words. It hurt me because I saw her eyes twinkle with pure love and affection for me. But I was putting on an act. I have to let her take advantage of the attention I'm giving her before I move on to the next. But I don't want a next one, and I don't mean those three words. I'm confused? I'll show her affection until her attraction wears off. I'm worried it won't ever wear off.
"I find myself in you. My happiness. I'll be different." Those words were true. But I hope I'm not different. I hope I'm the same person I've always been, I don't to fall in love with her along the way.
"Jenna...you don't mean it." Emma said, giving me a soft look while caressing my cheek with her thumb.
"Then baby love me. Before they all love me." I softly whispered as I leaned into her touch, melting. Her warm finger tips engulfed me and I wanted more, truly.
"I'll love you until you're used to my face." I mumbled, getting lost with her.
"I still want you, even if you don't mean it." She softly whispered in my ear. I softly moaned at her words. I grabbed her hand and just held it with mine. I initiated the kiss and immediately felt so captivated by her lips moving with mine. I leaned in so much Emma had to back me up a bit. I smiled into the kiss and so did she. My grip on her waist tightened and she immediately took her tube top off. I started unbuttoning my shirt and she did the rest. As the kiss got more and more heated, we were both moaning in each other's mouths. The person that I've always been would've stopped by now, but she's so addicting I can't stop. I started to breath extremely heavily. My lips red as I was sweating...from nothing. Emma's body heat was taking over me and I loved it. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. Each time we pulled away, a thin string of saliva connected our mouths. The kissing sounds got louder and louder. Emma began grinding down on me as I bucked my hips up, wanting friction to my center.
"Please don't stop." I begged. This is pathetic of me, but I guess I'm different now. Maybe I don't love her, but I love what she can do for me.
Note: Very short chapter I'm sorry. Let me know if you have any recommendations or ideas for future chapters !!