Tears In The Rain Part 2

Emma's POV: I was in bed at around 10pm. Jenna had came back to the house half an hour ago. I checked to see where she was from the top of the stairs. She was sleeping on the couch wrapped around a blanket. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I knew she wasn't having it. I went back to my bed and tried to fall asleep.
******
I woke up earlier than usual. The birds were chirping outside. I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. I got the ingredients in the cabinet and started preparing everything. I was so focused I didn't notice Jenna with her hand on the counter, staring at me. I was startled by her voice.
"What're you making?" She said coldly. I was surprised she even talked to me.
"Your favorite." I said not making eye contact with her. She got really close to me. Doesn't she hate me right now? I ignored her.
"Hey, why aren't you looking at me." She said in a slightly whining tone.
"I'm trying to focus Jenna." I said, beginning to get annoyed by her presence.
"I'm sorry about our outburst yesterday. I hate seeing you stressed and emotional. I think it's best if we just take a break." She said. I my cooking tools I was using and looked at her.
"Okay." I said. She looked confused.
"So...that's all you have to say?" She said.
"What. Do you want me to be on the floor begging for you to stay?" I snapped back. I've never been like this with anyone, especially not Jenna. I'm tired of the annoying moods she gets in for the smallest things.
"Alright, well. I'll just pack all the clothes I left here and go back to my house." Jenna said.
******
Jenna's POV: I was packing my stuff in a tote bag. So, she was just okay with this happening? I expected some emotion on her face. She's a very emotional person, and I have to admit I was never there when she needed me. I never comforted her when she craved it the most. I don't deserve her. No one deserves Emma. She's too kind for anyone she meets.
******
I finished packing and walked towards the front door. I looked to see where Emma was, but there was no sight of her. So I opened the door, and left.

Emma's POV: I was hidden away from the kitchen where Jenna couldn't see me. My hand was covering my mouth, holding back all the emotions I held. Once I heard that the front door was closed, I started crying softly to myself. I wish I could remember the memories without the pain. I was so attached to her.

Jenna's POV: I walked into my house. It has been a few days since I've been here. It was quiet, something I enjoy, but it was also lonely. I hate feeling lonely. I had truly lost an angel. My heart is still holding onto her. And I don't think I can ever let go. I won't get anymore chances of being with her, I won't ever have a chance to hold her through the night. I'm the cause of all her suffering and all the stress she holds in her heart. I'm responsible for the broken pieces. I won't ever be able to love anyone else. Because no one can love you like her. It's pointless, like tears in the rain.