I Wanna Be Yours Part 3

Jenna's POV: I woke up pretty early. It was nice and overcast outside. I love this kind of weather. I opened my eyes and saw Emma entangled in my arms. Her whole leg was on top of mine. She was pretty close to me, which I didn't mind. She was gripping the side of my arm tightly. She's always been like that, I like it. I gently rubbed her back, waking her up. I wanted to take her shopping today. She slowly started waking up.
"C'mon Emma, we have to get up." I whispered. She groaned and buried her face in my neck. As much as I wanted to sleep in, I pushed her away and got up. Emma was still sleeping. I grabbed her arm and tried my best to yank her out of bed. It didn't work. I tried over and over again. She started giggling, and I was too. I tugged a little too hard this time. She flew towards me into my arms and fell on top of me on the floor. Her arms were beside me, holding her up. My legs naturally secured her waist between me. The wave of tension was strong. The way her back was arched is making me buzzed.
"Oh my god Jenna are you okay?" Emma said in between laughs.
"You are so silly." I said smiling. I was bright red, I'm sure she noticed. Emma got off of me and went to get ready in the bathroom. I was still in the same position laying on the floor. I was replaying that moment in my head. Her front pushed against mine. The pressure between my hips is the feeling I crave from her everyday. My hands grasping onto her back, the way she moaned slightly when she fell, every little thing she does is so cute. Every time she flirts with me, she makes me want to do things I shouldn't think about, but I do. Emma takes my mind to places I've never seen or thought of. But, I also hate that she makes me think these things because I can't do anything about them. I only want to do them with her, I can't fall for someone who I know I can't have.
******
Emma's POV: I was done getting ready. I can't stop picturing the look on Jenna's face when we fell. She was so red it made me feel powerful. That I could make her feel like that. The aches I felt in all areas of my body when her skin makes contact with mine. I purposely pressed my hips into her, and it felt so amazing. Jenna wanted to take me shopping. I was excited to go with her.
******
Jenna was done getting ready and went out the door. She let me pick the stores that I wanted to go to. We went to a clothing store and I picked out a few things. I could see Jenna stealing glances from me every now and then. I went up to pay and we both took our cards out.
"Jenna why are you paying?" I whispered to her.
"Don't worry I got it. I invited you to shop." She said. I thanked her and we continued to shop.

Jenna's POV: We were shopping for a while when I suddenly got a notification from my phone. It was a message from one of my directors saying there was going to be a premiere at the met gala. The whole Wednesday cast was invited.
"Hey Emma we have a met gala coming up in the next two days." I said to her.
"That's great!" She said.
"What are you planning on wearing?" I asked.
"That's a surprise only for me to know." She said smiling. I playfully rolled my eyes at her. We were just about done shopping, when we saw an ice cream shop.
"Do you want to get ice cream?" I asked.
"Of course!" Emma said grabbing my arm. We ordered our cones and started walking to my car. I took a couple glances at Emma eating her ice cream. I could hear small slurps from her, again, thinking about things I shouldn't. She must have one hell of a tongue. Stop. I can't be thinking of her like that. I can't help it. She's right next to me. Sometimes I think she's doing this on purpose. Emma turned to look at me, while still licking her cone.
"How's your ice cream taste?" She asked, taking a big slurp right in front of me. Oh my god. I can't think anymore. I blanked out for a second.
"Uh-it's great-yeah it's great. How's yours..?" I stuttered.
"Yeah, mines good too. It could be better though." She said, giving me those eyes again. The way she has me thinking is crazy.

Emma's POV: I purposely slurped my ice cream in front of Jenna. She started eating hers. Damn that tongue has some skill. I stared at her for too long. Jenna looked over.
"What." She said, slowly licking her cone. I gulped slightly. I quickly looked away. I wish I was that ice cream right now. I just want to feel her lips anywhere on my body right now. I have these urges I can't contain. The met gala is her in a few days. I just know Jenna is gonna look so beautiful.
******
We eventually got in her car and finished our ice cream. She drove me to my house and dropped me off.
"Thank you for everything Jenna. I really appreciate you." I said with a smile.
"Anything for you Emma." She said back. Jenna stayed in front of my house until I unlocked my door. She's so incredibly hot and adorable at the same time. I keep picturing her with that ice cream cone. I started to get heated as I thought about how good she would taste. I would do anything to her, and let her do whatever to me. I want to feel her warmth. Ever inch and crevice of her body. I desperately crave her touch and gaze every time of the day. I need to make sure I look good for her on the met gala. She cares for me like no one else has, and I love that about her.