Your Touch Haunts Me Part 4 (Mature)

Jenna's POV: It was late a night, I noticed Emma wasn't in the bed with me. I went downstairs quietly, seeing the lights dimmed in the kitchen. There I see a slender figure with blond hair. Emma. She was sitting on the dining table, her back facing me. She was painting something. I snuck behind her, and lightly put my hands on her shoulders. I let out a sigh, looking down at her. She slightly lifted her head and turned around half way. She smiled and got up to hug me. I leaned up to kiss her lips, I missed this feeling. I got a bit carried away and walked her backwards until her back bumped the kitchen counter. I continued kissing her, getting a bit more aggressive.

Emma's POV: Jenna starts kissing me aggressively, I love it. I love her rough side. The way her hands are on my waist, squeezing me. My hands wrapped around her neck, my thumbs grazing her jawline. All I could hear were our kissing sounds and heavy breathing. Jenna moved her hand up to my chest. She pulled away and smiled at me. She was about to walk away from me, but I grabbed her wrist tightly.
"You think you're just gonna walk away after that?" I said grinning. I pulled her right back into the kiss, dominating her this time. She let out a surprised moan, gripping my shirt. I held my hand around her neck, slightly squeezing.
"Emma." Jenna trailed off, still kissing me.
"Let's go upstairs." She said pulling away. I stared at her in awe. She quickly dragged me by my wrist, leading me to her room. I turned around and locked the door as she pulled me into her by my shirt. She pushed me on the bed, getting on top of me. She looked at into my eyes, they were dark and glossy.
"I know you want this as much as I do." Jenna said out of breath, our faces close together. I kissed her again as I bit her bottom lip.
"I don't want to go too fast." I whispered. Jenna looked at me with caring eyes.
"We can go at your pace." She whispered back to me. She kissed me slowly while taking her shirt off. She slid her cold hands under my shirt, lightly grazing over my upper body with her nails. I let out a moan into her ear. She then started kissing my neck, nibbling at my warm skin, leaving marks. Her hands were still inside of my shirt, grabbing my waist. I could sense that Jenna was a little hesitant of what she was doing.
"Don't be shy Jenna, take control of me." I said looking up at her. She looked at me with wide eyes. I rubbed her arm. She took off my shirt, throwing it on the floor.

Jenna's POV: I never thought Emma would say those words to me. I kissed her neck hungrily, I couldn't take the tension that was building up.
"Show me how badly you want me." Emma said moaning. I went lower to her collarbone, giving her hickeys everywhere. She quickly lifted my head up, switching our positions so she was on top. We were both in our bras. She started kissing my jawline down to a sensitive part of my neck.
"I love the way you feel me. How do you do it so well." I moaned out, breathing heavily. I started grinding my hips against her, in desperate need for attention. She held the side of my thigh. She was in between my legs, slightly pushing her hips into mine. I tightened my grip that I had on hr waist with my legs. She continued to kiss all over my neck as I tugged on her hair.
"I want you so badly." I exhaled out, my head lifted up.
"Where do you want me love?" Emma said, tilting her head.
"You know where." I said grinning. She grabbed my throat gently with a tight grip.
"You're gonna have to tell me how you want me to make you feel good. I'll give you what you need." Emma said making eye contact. I looked at her for a couple of seconds before answering.
"I want you inside of me Emma. I don't care how you do it, I just need to feel the warmth of you in me." I choked out. She gave me a surprised look. I knew she wanted to tease me more, but I want to get serious with her. I pulled her closer to me, my legs completely wrapped around her waist in a tight grip. Emma seemed nervous, I knew she's never been with a girl, and I haven't either.
"It's okay love, don't be scared." I said softly. She took off my pants slowly and threw them on the floor. Her breath shuddered looking done at me. She moved herself further up to kiss me as she unclipped my bra. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest. Her eyes went wide. I looked at her and smiled. I moved her hand closer and closer to my underwear, her heart beating faster. We made eye contact the whole time. I moved her hand further down inside my underwear. Her breath shuddered. She inserted her fingers inside of me slowly. I let out a gasp and a loud moan. She pushed deeper into me, enjoying my satisfaction. She hovered over me, whispering to me.
"You're the only one I want, and the only one I'll ever need." Emma whispered. I let out my gasps and whimpers.
"You're so warm Jenna." She said with a smile. I tightened around her inside, I felt so euphoric. She grabbed one of my wrists with her other hand and pinned it above my head. She went deeper into me as I felt more and more of her, enjoying every moment. I turned my head to the side with my eyes closed.
"Look at me baby." She said to me. I turned my head to look her in the eyes, she looked at me in awe.
"Emma-I'm so close." I said whimpering.

Emma's POV: I love the way Jenna communicates with me. The sounds of her whimpers is so enjoyable. I kept the same pace. She was getting closer and closer each thrust.
"C'mon baby you can do it, just hold it for a little while." I said, holding her wrist down tighter.
"I can't Emma." She moaned back to me.
"Let your body do the work for you Jenna." I whispered to her. I kissed her at the last second, she released, moaning into me. Her breathing rate was uncontrollable. I got off of her, laying on the bed next to her.
"You're the best I've ever had, and the only one I'll ever have." Jenna said with a smile. I gently stroked her cheek with my thumb, admiring her features. She fell asleep within a couple of minutes, I pulled her close to me, absorbing her body heat into me. I pulled the covers over us as we both doze off to sleep.