Secrets (Mature)

*requested by Amber_Txrd*
Jenna's POV: Me and Emma have been dating for a couple of weeks now. She fell first, but I fell harder. We really started liking each other when we would flirt in each others comment sections on Instagram. I always hold her hand, hug her, I just need to always have my hands on her. I'm not really touchy with anyone else but Emma. We both wanted to keep our relationship private for a while. She comes over everyday, she practically lives at my house. Whenever we go out, it's really hard not to hold her hand. Either way, we can't go out too much with each other, everyone will suspect something between us.

Emma's POV: Dating Jenna has been a great experience so far. I love holding her close to me and kissing her. I just want her to give me all her love from her heart. I have to shoot a movie tomorrow. Jenna told me she was going to be there supporting me. That's why I'd give it all for her. She's so caring and loving with me. I was at her house tonight. I got all my stuff ready for tomorrow. Just as I was about to lay down in her bed, Jenna grabbed my shoulder from behind and turned me around to face her. She kissed me softly, but at a quick pace. Jenna held onto my waist as I held her neck. We kissed deeply, our mouths making wet sounds. I pulled away from her.
"I think that's enough for the night Jenna." I said smiling. She pouted at me playfully. We both got into bed, holding each other.
******
Jenna's POV: I woke up next to Emma the next morning. I was going with her to support her. I woke her up.
"Hi baby." I said softly smiling at her. She turned to me and hugged me.
"C'mon Emma we gotta get up." I said lifting her up. We both stood up, Emma held my waist and kissed me. She smiled and went to the bathroom to get ready.
******
We were both ready to head out. I'm so happy I get to come with her, I love being her biggest supporter. I drove us to her set. She seemed nervous because she started fidgeting with her hands and rings. I grabbed her hand, focusing on the road. We were almost there, I had to let go of her, I didn't want anyone to suspect anything. Emma was leaning in to kiss me, but I had to back away.
"Emma. We can't do that right now, I'm sorry." I said.
"I know. It's hard keeping our relationship private." She said. We both got out of the car, I then walked her to set. We greeted everyone and they got to work right away. Emma had to learn soccer for her role. They took her to an open field as I sat in the bleachers, watching her. I used to play soccer when I was little, but I got into acting instead. I was there for a while at peace, until I saw a couple of guys with there cameras taking pictures. Of course the paparazzi are here. Nothing escapes them. I ignored them though, I knew the directors would keep them away from us. They could still see me from afar. They had Emma practice a couple of more things before her first day was done.
*******
I was waiting outside of the car for Emma. She walked out and gave me a hug. She leaned me up against the car and hugged me tight. I was enjoying every moment, when I noticed one of the guys snapped a picture of us. There's strike one.
"Oh shit they took a picture of us." I said.
"We better go home." Emma said as she got in the car. I quickly drove off.
"How was your first day love?" I asked.
"It was great! I saw you watching me in the bleachers." Emma giggled. I placed my hand on her thigh.
"I can't wait to go home and make out with you." I said. Emma seemed surprised. We haven't made out yet.
******
I drove into the driveway and parked the car. I took off my seat belt and Emma did the same. Right when I was about to get out, Emma climbed onto my seat, straddling me. She kissed me deeply, her cold hands on my neck and mine on her waist. We started heavily breathing, her hands moved to the shoulders of the seat, grabbing onto it. Things were starting to escalate, I was getting nervous. That's when Emma pulled away slowly.
"I need you to touch me more." She whispered. My breath hitched.
"Let's go inside." I said. She got outside the car as I opened the door. She went in for another kiss, moving me backwards. I grabbed her hand and went upstairs. We kissed for a while, we soon got tired.
"I love you Emma." I said.
"I love you too." Emma said, both of us smiling at each other. We cuddled each other for a while and went to bed. After a while, I was bored and went on my phone. I opened Instagram and was instantly bombarded with pictures of me and Emma holding hands earlier. I totally forgot I was holding her hand. That's a big mistake. I read the comments and everyone was shipping us. I didn't mind it at all but they're not supposed to know we're together. That basically gave it away.
******
Emma's POV: I woke up the next morning. Today was my day off from shooting. I had planned a surprise date with Jenna.
"Hey Jenna." I whispered.
"Hi baby." She whispered back.
"I have a surprise for you." I said smiling.
"Oh really? What is it?" She asked.
"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore silly." I said giggling. She kissed my cheek.
"Just dress nice for tonight." I said getting out of bed. We went downstairs to make breakfast.
"So, I came across this picture of us." Jenna said. She showed me on her phone. Us holding hands. Oh no.
"Jenna." I said.
"I know." She said back. This was really bad.
"Jenna they already know. There's no point in even hiding it." I said.
"We should try." Jenna said. We made breakfast together and ate. It was Jenna's turn to run some errands so I stayed home and made sure I got everything planned for our secret date. I thought about our first make out session in the car. The way things started to get heated was driving me crazy. I'm excited for our date. I just know she's gonna look so good.
******
Jenna had came back from running errands. I went downstairs and gave her a kiss.
"It's almost time for the big surprise. You better go get ready." I said with a smile.
"Alright alright." Jenna said. She went upstairs and closed the door behind her. We had two hours. I got ready in the guest room downstairs.
******
I had just finished getting ready. I was wearing a short white dress that hugged me perfectly. I walks out of the room and just waited for Jenna. After a couple of minutes, I saw her walk down the stairs in front of me. She was wearing a dark navy blue dress, it wasn't too short, but not too long. She did her hair in a half up, and wore her rings. She stood right in front of me.
"You look gorgeous Jenna." I said, my eyes wondering all over her.
"Thank you Emma. You look so beautiful." She said with a smile. We both walked out the door, I opened the passenger door for Jenna. The restaurant I picked was very private, so I don't think anyone will take any picture of us there.
******
We arrived at the place. I checked in, and the waiter sat us down. We then ordered our drinks and began talking.
"This place is amazing." Jenna said in awe.
"I love admiring you." I said smiling at her. She giggled and grabbed my hand across the table. There was no one with us, just me and her, enjoying our time together. We both ordered our main dish and ate.
"This place was so good. Thank you for planning this cute little date." Jenna said smiling at me and giggling.
"Anything for you Jenna." I said. I payed the bill and we both walked out hand in hand. At this point, we didn't really care if the world found out we were dating. I opened the door for her, and we drove back home.
******
As I opened the door to the house, Jenna immediately smashed her lips onto mine. She was kissing me so softly, but so rough at the same time. We went upstairs and closed the door. Let's just say we went to sleep a while after that. Jenna is the most beautiful person I've ever met in my entire life. We were both in bed together, when I came across the photo of us at our dinner date, Jenna holding my hand from across the table.
"We look so cute." Jenna said.
"We do." I said smiling at her.