More To Us Part 4 (Mature)

Jenna's POV: I woke up feeling warm and cuddly. I was in Emma's arms. She was still asleep, her head against the headboard of the bed. I felt so safe, I never want to leave. I don't know how long I'll he staying here, I'll eventually have to figure things out. But for now, I'm just enjoying this moment in Emma's embrace. She woke up and immediately looked down at me.
"Good morning Jenna." She said. Her voice was so soothing and raspy. I smiled at her and have her a hug.
"Thank you for letting me stay the night. I'll have to be going soon." I whispered in her ear. Emma pulled away and looked me in the eyes.
"Why?" She blurted out.
"I can't just stay here Emma, it wouldn't be fair to you." I was straddling her now, I didn't even realize. Emma gripped my waist a little.
"No, you're staying here, I need you to. I want to help you in any way I can, I enjoy your company. Just stay with me." She whispered as she pulled me closer. I could feely body pressed to hers. My breath hitched at her touch. We both knew it's too soon to kiss each other, but I really wanted it, yet I broke the tension.
"We should probably get up." I said softly.
"Okay. Well, go get ready. I'm taking you on a picnic." Emma whispered with a big smile on her face. I giggled and got up to get my clothes from my suitcase.
******
I got ready in the guest bathroom downstairs, while Emma got ready in her own. I went back upstairs to let her know I was done.
"Hey Emma, I'm done getting ready." Emma turned around and stood there for a second.
"Jenna...you look gorgeous." She said looking me up and down. I smiled at her softly while blushing.
"Thanks...you look amazing." I said shyly. She made her way towards me and grabbed me by the waist gently. My hands gripped on her forearms a bit. We were inches apart, I was gravitating towards her. I wanted us to take our time with what we have, but life's too short to be cautious. I leaned in and kissed her softly. I pulled back to see her reaction.
"I'm sorry, was it too soon?" I was interrupted by her lips colliding with mine. Emma pulled me closer and gave me one last kiss.
"We're gonna have to do that more often." Emma said smirking.
"We better get going before you try to do anything else." I said flirting back at her. We went downstairs to grab the baskets for the picnic and went out the door.
******
Emma's POV: We got to the park and I helped Jenna with all the things we brought. I picked a nice shady area and we set everything up.
"I love this Emma. The view is so nice." She said, turning her attention towards me.
"I like the view that's looking at me right now." I said smiling.
"Why don't you show me how much you like this view." Jenna said taunting me. I was very tuned on by this, she knew what she was doing. I cupped the side of her face and kissed her. I felt the same feeling as last time. The kiss was slow and tender. My feelings grow for her each second. Jenna pulled away and rested her hands on my shoulders.
"Thank you for reminding me of what butterflies felt like." She said kissing my cheek. We talked about a lot of things, I wanted this picnic to get us closer to each other. I was packing up the baskets to get us ready leave, when Jenna randomly kissed my neck from behind as I was sitting down. A small moan escaped my lips on accident.
"Woahh did you just moan?" She said teasing me. I felt so embarrassed.
"I'm sorry. Uh...we should get going." I said awkwardly. I continued to pack everything up quickly but Jenna quickly stopped me.
"Hold on there, I wanna finish what I started." She said as she kissed my neck from the same position. Her hands rested on my collarbone as she continued her actions. I felt her bite down a bit and pulled away.
"Jenna, I'm getting really flustered." I said blushing really hard. She giggled in response.
"Didn't know I could already make you feel this good." She said winking at me and helping me pack everything back up.
******
I unlocked the door to my house and set everything on the counter and Jenna did the same. As soon as we took care of everything, I wanted to watch a movie with her.
"Wanna watch a movie with me?" I said fidgeting with my thumbs.
"Of course." Jenna said smiling. She followed behind me upstairs and into my room. I opened my laptop and we decided on one. Jenna rested her head on my shoulder and continued to make contact with me through small touches. She grabbed my hand and intertwined them together, she softly rubbed her thumb over mine. I think Jenna was trying to get me to take the hint that she wanted me to give her attention, but I wanted her to show me. She eventually got tired of it and set the laptop aside. Her hands snaked up to my neck as she pulled me into a deep kiss. This was new, and I liked it. Jenna positioned herself so she was straddling me. I kept her in place with my hands on her thighs. Her tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for permission, but I denied.
"You're gonna have to work a little bit harder for that." I said pulling away, teasing her.
"What do I need to do." She said seriously. This was a perfect opportunity for me to be the dominant one. I bit my lip at the control I had over her.
"Let's see how well you can kiss my neck, then I'll let you try." I just wanted to feel her lips in contact with my skin. She made me feel so good at the picnic I needed to feel more. Her lips immediately attached to my pale skin as she bit and sucked. I couldn't stop myself from whimpering and moaning. My breathing was uncontrollable as she traveled different areas of my neck. Her lips made its way back up to my lips, once again asking for an entrance. I smiled and teased her again.
"I gave what you wanted, now give me my reward." She sounded so hungry for me.
"I love when you use that tone of voice to me." I whispered. I granted her access as she made the kiss deeper.

Jenna's POV: I've never experienced anything like this. Every time I tried to be intimate with Coen, he would never let me be the dominant one. I guess me and Emma are both fighting for dominance at this point. Losing Coen was the best decision I ever made. I noticed that Emma was beginning to get tired, but she still tried to kiss back with the same energy I had. I gave her one final kiss and pulled away. She looked at me with sleepy eyes. I lay down beside her, intertwining our fingers.
"I like it when you smile, but I love it when I'm the reason." I said giving her a kiss on her nose. She pulled me into a hug and wrapped her leg over mine. If only the world could see what I'm looking at in my arms.

Note: I had no good ideas for this part my brain has been fried in a pan at this point. Anyways, I just wanna write high for this part 3 I have a lot of ideas for that story. Bye bye

A Jenna Ortega and Emma Myers Love Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें