As You Are Part 3 (Mature)

Enid's POV: I woke up early. It was cloudy outside. Then it hit me. I remembered what happened yesterday. The kiss. The warmth of her lips gave me comfort. I need her. I sat up on my bed and saw Wednesday still sleeping. I want her with me all the time. I got up and went to the bathroom.

Wednesday's POV: I woke up to the sound of the sink running. I looked over at Enid's bed, and realized she was in the bathroom. It was pretty early, but I got up anyways. I wanted to be with Enid. I went to the bathroom and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She let out a gasp and grabbed my hands still wrapped around her.
"Good morning Weds." Enid said with a smile.
"Morning." I mumbled. I rested my chin on her shoulder. Enid turned around, facing me. She rested her hands on my shoulders, and mine on her waist. Our faces were inches apart, my heart skipped a beat each time I felt her touch.

Enid's POV: I can't shake this feeling I get with Wednesday. She is my favorite feeling. I looked down at her, slightly tilting my head, gesturing for a kiss. Wednesday lifted her head slightly, breathing loudly. She quickly pulled me in connecting our lips together. She moved her hands up to my neck, squeezing slightly. I pulled away, I knew it was going to be more than a kiss if we continued. Wednesday wanted to continue, but it was too early for anything more.
"Later." I whispered with a smile. She pouted.
******
We both got dressed and went to run some errands. We got some groceries and some other essentials. Wednesday kept flirting with me in the aisles. She would bite her lip and come from behind me while smirking. As soon as we got to the dorm, I set the bags on the table. Wednesday grabbed my face and kissed me hard. We both kissed each other open mouthed. She ran her pointer finger down my neck, caressing it with her thumb. I bit her lip gently as she moaned into the kiss. She guided me over to her side of the bed, her hands gripping my waist.

Wednesday's POV: I started kissing her warm neck. She moaned, grabbing onto my back. I left marks on her pale skin. Enid was breathing loudly, it was music to my ears. I started to kiss her more aggressively, I slipped my tongue in her mouth. I lay her down on the bed on top of her. She entangled her hands in my hair. I was about to unbutton her shirt.
"Is this ok?" I asked her, leaning down.
"Yes, please Wednesday." She pleaded. I undid her shirt, leaving her in her bra. I kissed down to her collarbone, leaving more marks. I started taking off my jacket, Enid helping me.
"You're so beautiful." I said out of breath, leaning into another kiss. She grabbed the back of my neck, making noises.
"Nothing's gonna change my love for you Wednesday." She said looking at me. Enid took off my shirt.
"I love how you're always taking action with me. I love when you're dominant." Enid said, her chest rising up and down.
"The only thing you're taking is your clothes off." I said with a smirk. I rested in between her legs, her hands on my back. We both pulled away, out of breath. We looked at each other with love. We calmed down after a while.
"Meeting you was was like listening to a song for the first time, knowing it would be my favorite." I said smiling.
"My heart talks about nothing but you." Enid whispered. We both giggled into another kiss.
"You found parts of me I didn't know existed, and in you I found a way in your heart. I want you to show me all your flaws." I said in a soft voice. I've looked at this girl in a a million ways and have loved her in each one.

*The "As You Are" series is based off of one of The Weeknd's songs.*