Haters to Lovers Part 3 (Mature)

Emma's POV: It had been a couple days since Jenna apologized. I can tell she's a lot happier than before. Today I'm gonna invite her to this party a couple blocks down. I think it would be fun for both of us. I'm hoping to bring her out of her shell more.

Jenna's POV: I got a text from Emma. She's inviting me to a party. As I promised, I said yes. I don't really like going to parties, but I'm willing to do whatever with Emma. The party we at 7pm, but we were planning to go at 8pm. I had already done most of my daily things so I got ready at around 7pm. Emma was going to walk to my house, and then walk to the party from there. I put on an athletic shirt and some black sweatpants. I didn't want to dress up completely, it was just a party anyways. I then put on my rings and waited for Emma to ring the bell at my door.

Emma's POV: I was getting ready for the party. I put on a white button up shirt and a black opened shirt on top with some cargo pants. I left my hair down and went out the door to get Jenna. I just know she's gonna look so beautiful.
******
I rang the doorbell and waited for Jenna. Shortly after, she opened the door, greeting me.
"Hey Emma." She said, trying to hide herself looking me up and down.
"Hey Jenna." I said with a smile. We started walking to the party, talking about random things. God she looked so good.

Jenna's POV: The hold Emma has on me. I would do anything for her, and I mean anything. She's so gorgeous and flawless. The button up shirt looked so good on her, it hugged her upper body so well. We arrived to the party and entered inside. I haven't really been to one before. Emma held my hand and walked me through all the people. She looked back frequently, making sure I was still with her. We walked over to the kitchen counter and handed me a drink. I think it was tequila or something like that. I sipped it, not my type of drink but it was okay. Emma looked at me with a smile while sipping her's. Those eyes just draw me in somehow.

Emma's POV: Jenna seemed a little tense, I wanted to make sure she would have fun.
"Why don't we try some more drinks." I told her, handing her another one.
"I don't mind that." She said with a smile. We tried a couple more drinks and were a bit buzzed. Especially Jenna. She started getting a bit too comfortable. She was being very touchy with me. She buried her face in my neck, holding me tightly around my waist. I grabbed her shoulders, but she started kissing my neck.
"Jenna-hey, Jenna." I said closing my eyes, trying to keep myself from making a sound.
"What is it." She said, continuing to kiss my neck.
"Please Jenna-don't do this to me. You don't know what you're doing." I whispered, trying to control myself.
"I know what I'm doing Emma. Just relax." She mumbled.
"There's people around us." I said looking around.
"Okay then. Let's go upstairs." She said pulling away.
"Why are you kissing me?" I asked.
"Because you're beautiful and I love you and you need to be mine." She said staring into me. I couldn't believe what she said. Who was this person? She's gonna regret this in the morning.
"Jenna. We can't do this." I said pushing her with my hands on her shoulders still. But she resisted.
"It's hard for me to communicate the thoughts that I hold. You know you want me." Jenna said with a deep voice.
"No. We're going back home. C'mon." I said pushing her completely off of me. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the party. I started waking faster.
"Emma-my feet hurt stop." She said in pain. I stopped and carried her as best as I could. She held onto my shoulders and closed her eyes.

Jenna's POV: The feeling of my lips on her neck is such an experience.
******
Emma opened the door to her house and put me down. I then turned around and kissed her lips harshly while grabbing her face. She was stunned, but she melted into the kiss.
"Jenna we can't. You're not in the right place." She said pulling away out of breath.
"I know you love me Emma. You know it in your heart, deep inside." I said slowly moving closer to her.
"Why are you saying these things?" She said.
"Because you know they're true." I said looking into her deep blue eyes. I just wanted her. Yeah I was drunk, but all the things I was saying were true. I slowly inched my way towards her. We kept making eye contact.
"You always miss the chance to fall for someone else, because your heart only knows me." I said in a low tone, cupping her face with one of my hands, gently looking at her. Emma let herself into the kiss as I took control.
"Why do you suddenly care about me." Emma asked in a whisper, our faces inches apart.
"Because who's gonna love you like me. They couldn't see what I see in you." I said softly whispering. I pulled her back into the kiss. It was warm and soft and sweet. We kissed each other open mouthed. I leaned in further into her as she moaned in the kiss.
"Jenna-you're drunk. You won't remember anything in the morning. You don't love me, you're saying this because you're drunk Jenna." She said still kissing me back.
"I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied." I said still kissing her roughly. I couldn't get enough of her. She started getting aggressive and hugged me tightly around my upper body.
"Let's go upstairs." Emma said, grabbing my hand quickly. We went up the stairs to her house as Emma bursted the door open with my back. She was a moaning mess, hungry for me. Emma started gaining control and pushed me on her bed, straddling me, pushing deeper into the kiss. I've never seen her act like this. I didn't even feel drunk anymore. I wish I wasn't, I want her to believe everything I said.
"That shirt is a bit tight on you Jenna." She said looking at me with those eyes.
"Why don't you take it off then?" I teased her.
"You're something toxic, but I choose to poison myself again." Emma said, out of breath. She took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. I took off her opened shirt. I started unbuttoning her white shirt underneath.
"Wait-Emma." I said pulling away from the kiss.
"I don't think I'm ready to do this just yet. I know I initiated first, but I just wanted to feel your wet lips on mine and grab you." I said looking into her eyes.
"It's okay. I'll be with you every step of the way." She said sweetly. She comforted me, like no one has before.
"I've been alone most of my life, I just don't think anyone can do me right." I said looking down.
"Hey, with every subtle thought that slips through my mind, every void space in my empty soul, I belong to you, and only you. I know you'll forget this as soon as you fall asleep, I but I mean it Jenna." She said calming me down. I smiled at her, hugging her tightly. Everything went blank from there. I promise she will always be mine.