I Wanna Be Yours

Emma's POV: We're getting ready to film season two of Wednesday. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, but mostly nervous. I hated kissing Georgie, aka Ajax in the show. We had no chemistry and it was all over the place. And Jenna having to kiss Hunter, aka Tyler, is just odd. If I'm being honest, I don't think there should be a love triangle in the show. During an interview, the whole cast wants Wenclair. I have to admit, I do too. I just feel the connection with me and Jenna a lot better. I don't have a crush on her though. I started thinking a lot. If she asked me to kiss her, would I? Yes. No. I've never really seen a girl like that. But Jenna. I would never tune that opportunity down. I wonder what she would say if I asked her to kiss me? She's not like that though. She's never really had a serious relationship, and neither have I. I don't know, my thoughts are just making me delusional and crazy.

Jenna's POV: I'm so happy season two is coming out. I love working with all the cast members. They've shown me nothing but love and appreciation. I adore all of them. Especially one particular person. Emma. She's an amazing actress and amazing in general. It's so cute how she plays an extroverted character, yet, she's an introvert in real life. Every time we have an interview together, she gets really nervous. I always try my best to comfort her and calm her down. I'm a very touchy person, especially towards Emma. She's also a touchy person, but only when someone else is to her. I had to go to a podcast interview today. Me and Emma always text each other in the morning, midday, evening, and at night. Basically throughout the whole day. She has me smiling at my phone. My intrusive thoughts start kicking in. Do I have a crush on her? My mind immediately says yes. I keep denying it. I'm confused. I've never thought of a girl like that. I brushed off my thoughts and texted Emma saying I was going to the podcast. She responded immediately. I liked that about her.
******
I arrived at the studio and got ready for the podcast. About 30 minutes pass and one of the interviewers asks about my relationship status. I'm completely honest with them as I always am with ant interviewer. Well, maybe not 100%  truthful.
"What's your love life right now? Have you thought about being with Percy or any other person?" One of the interviewers asks. I like to keep my love life private and out of social media. But, I felt confident today.
"Well, the cast knows dating is not my thing. If I want to be with someone, I would have to give them a lot of my time and I don't really have that right now. Especially with building my career. It would be really hard to balance a relationship with someone that you really love." I said. As the words came out, I started thinking about Emma. Odd.
"That's very true. Love triangles can be confusing too. Some can like girls and some can like boys." The interviewer said. My intrusive thoughts once again took control of me.
"There's also Emma Myers. She's so amazing and an incredible person. I love her kindness and the way she treats everyone. I think that's incredibly attr- amazing." I said, clearing my throat. I almost spilled the secret in my mind.
"I always tell her how beautiful and wonderful of a person she is. The first thing I do in the morning is send her voice messages of me telling her how she's gonna have the best day ever and how gorgeous she is. I think about her all the time and always want to be there for her and embrace every moment we have together." I said, my heart racing. Why did I say that. When if Emma hears this. Will she think I'm obsessed? I mean I am. No. I can't be. This is too much to handle.
******
The podcast was now over. Thank god. It was now released on Spotify. I texted Emma that I was done. Again, she responded fast.

Emma's POV: I couldn't stop thinking about Jenna and the podcast she was doing. As soon as she texted me saying she was done, my heart immediately jumped. The podcast was out. It was pretty long, but I'll listen to the whole thing. Her voice is like music to my ears. I put on my headphones and listened.
******
About an hour in, the interviewers were asking about Jenna's love life. I know she likes to keep everything private and to herself, and I do too. She started explaining how she doesn't have time to date anyone. My heart was beating rapidly out of my chest. I had this feeling that she was thinking about me for some weird reason. It's my delusional thoughts. I get attached easily when someone gives me the slightest bit of attention. And Jenna has surely given me more than enough. I listened to a couple of more minutes. I was in shock hearing her talk about how beautiful and gorgeous I was. Is that how she really thought about me? She really cared about me. I could feel my heart melting like a candle. The way she said my name. Her tone when she talked about me. That's when I realized I saw her as more than just a good friend. It's not like my other crushes I've had. I'm thinking way too fast. How can I already develop feelings for her? Nobody's got me feeling than way. Does she see me as a really good friend, or does she think the same as me? Maybe I'm just in love with the impossibility of us. Just as I start to think about that, Jenna texts me to see if I want to come over at her house. Of course I answer immediately and say yes. I grab my stuff and head straight out the door.
******
I got out of my car, walking up to Jenna's door. I knock a couple of times. Within seconds, the door opens. I'm greeted by a small figure. Jenna of course. She reaches up and hugs me with her arms draped over my shoulders. She's never hugged me like this before. Usually, we just hug normally. I'm only a couple inches taller, but I find it cute that she likes to reach up and hug me. I went inside, her hand on my back, guiding me. She ran her hand down my arm, gently grabbing it. Jenna is being very touchy today. I like matching her energy, it adds excitement for both of us.
"We can play some board games upstairs." She said with a smile, looking up at me. I smiled back.
"That sounds great." I said. She turned around and grabbed the fabric of my long sleeve and led me upstairs to her room. She closed the door behind us and got out Monopoly.
"I'm so good at this game." I said with excitement.
"I bet I'm better." Jenna said with a grin. She sounded confident. I find that very attractive in her.
"How much do you wanna bet?" I said, adding fuel to the fire. She slightly raised her eyebrows at me.
"If I win, you have to give me a back massage. My back has been hurting lately, I could use a little help." I said feeling bold.
"But if I win...you have to test your crush that you like them." She said smirking. Oh god. I cannot lose this. I let her start off. All I could think about is the outcome of confessing to her. My eyes were full of fear and worry. The first one to run out of money loses.
******
It had been about 20 minutes. Jenna was winning so far. I was getting really nervous. My hands were getting clammy and I was sweating. She rolled the dice, and landed on one of my properties. I had a lot of houses on there. Lucky for me, I won. She had ran out of all her money. She sighed in a playful way.
"Someone's gotta give me a back massage." I said giggling. She roles her eyes.
"Fine. Turn around." She said, slightly laughing. I already passed the hard part of my plan. My goal is to make her as nervous as possible. She put her hands under my shirt on my back. I let out a loud sigh, lowering my head. She's doing it so well. Hitting all the right places. My thoughts started to turn somewhere else, I had to snap out of it. I let out a small muffled moan. There was so much tension between us. I continued to let out small sounds. I think my plan was working a little too well.
"You do it so well." I said, letting out a groan. Why did I say it like that. My thoughts are starting to get out of control. If I don't stop, I'll make this situation uncomfortable. I slid Jenna's hands down and out of my shirt. I turned around to see her red cheeks.
"Thank you Jenna." I said, as if nothing had happened.
"Uh-yeah for sure, anytime." She said stuttering.
"Hey, do you want to sleep over tonight?" She said grabbing my wrist. I smiled at her.
"Of course. I would love to." I said. She smiled back. My plan was successful. Maybe I'm not as delusional as I thought I was.