My Icy Heart is Melting Part 3 (Mature)

Emma's POV: I was waiting downstairs for Jenna so that we could go shopping around. All I kept thinking about was how I flirted with her. She must feel so awkward, I probably shouldn't have been so dominant with her. I couldn't help it though, she's such a tease to me. I loved the look on her face, how surprised she looked, and how her body tensed up nervously. I crave that feeling from her all the time. I love when she flirts first.

Jenna's POV: I'm still in the bathroom leaned up against the counter thinking about how intense our flirty moment was. Her knee between me, the way she said things has made me gone delusional. How could she act like nothing happened? Did she think this was a game? I mean, I've done the same to her but, this time I want it to be real. No games, no stopping for anything. I guess I better make my dream a reality. After we go shopping I'm going to start my plan to ask her out.
******
I went downstairs 5 minutes later after thinking about some stuff. I matched her energy and acted like nothing had happened.
"Ready to go?" Emma said in a chirpy voice.
"Yup." I said nodding my head. We got in the car and started driving to the mall.
******
We finally arrived there and walked into the entrance. We walked around for a little bit, until Emma found the one store I hated the most...Victoria's Secret. There's just something about that store that just makes me nervous and hot. Is it the models? The bras? Yes. All of it.
"Hey let's go in here really quick." Emma said, grabbing my arm and yanking me into the store. I was going to argue back but, I was intrigued of what Emma was going to buy. If that meant more flirting, I was up for it. She looked around and went straight to the bra section. Oh god. Why am I so red and sweaty. My thoughts were running too fast and imagining Emma in a lace bra. She picked a simple black laced bra and started walking over to the fitting rooms.
"I'm gonna try this on really quick. You should go look around, maybe you'll find something you'll like." She said winking at me, and closing the door. I find it kind of embarrassing shopping for underwear and especially bras. I'm not that big of a size either. I only looked around near the fitting rooms, waiting for Emma. Shortly after, she calls me over and slightly opens the door, just enough for me to see her. And what do ya know. All I see is Emma giggling and blushing as she's showing me the bra on her.
"Um...how does it...look..?" She said nervously. Oh my god. All I could look at was her chest and her abs. How perfectly the bra cupped them. I stood there just staring at her and then answering a while later.
"Emma. It looks so good. You need to buy that." I said, my eyes still focused on her. I was mesmerized by her body.
"You like what you see Jenna." She said looking into my eyes deeply. Now we're getting somewhere.
"You should replace that bra with my hands." I said confidently.
"Oh..? Maybe I'll think about it. This bra holds them pretty good though." She said flirting back.
"I do it better." My voice was deep as my eyes went dark.

Emma's POV: She is too good at flirting. The way she has me feeling is indescribable. Jenna continued to look me up and down, her eyes dilating.
"Biting your lip already, huh?" I said looking her up and down too.
"That's not the only thing I want to bite." She said, sounding hungry for me. Oh this was no joke. I think she meant everything she was saying.
"Oh god, the hold you have on me Emma." She said as she groaned.
"You want me to hold your throat as you hold my chest." I said, biting my lip. She made eye contact with me, letting out a loud sigh.
"You're gonna have to wait darling. Remember, we're in a store right now." I said giggling as I closed the fitting room door. As much as I wanted to, we're in a store and even if we were at her house, I don't think she would ever take this to the next level. I play too many games with her and I think that's why we've never gotten past the flirting stage.

Jenna's POV: I'm gonna replay this moment when I get home. I'm still blushing, really hard. I hope it can clear up by the time she gets out. I wish that bra was me. Judging by how the bra was on her, we're probably the same size. The bra makes her chest look bigger though, I mean she still looks amazing in it. I'd just prefer seeing her naked obviously.
******
Emma got out after a couple of minutes.
"I think I'm gonna buy this." Emma said.
"I think that's a great choice." I said smiling at her.
"You should buy something. I think it would look amazing on you." She said winking.
"I don't really like shopping for this kind of stuff in public. I'm kind of on the smaller side." I said, embarrassed. And before I noticed...she had already picked out a bra for me. It was red. I'm not gonna lie, it looked really good.
"What's your size?" She said looking through them. I started stuttering. She looked at my chest slightly and picked one out.
"Here. Try it on. I'll be waiting for you outside the fitting rooms." She said handing it to me. I closed the door and started changing. To my surprise, it looked really good. I was a little nervous to show Emma. Did she expect me to? It's only fair that I show her too.
"Emma." I called her towards me.
"Yes?" She replied outside of the door. I opened it just a little bit. Revealing the bra to her.
"Jenna...you look gorgeous." She said in awe while grabbing my bare waist and pulling me slightly closer to her. She stared at my chest and defined abs. She started breathing heavily, while rubbing my sides. This felt like the moment we had earlier in the bathroom. I closed my eyes and let out a groan, tilting my head back. If we were at my house, I would've escalated things. She doesn't know how much I want her. I'm so desperate I would literally fuck her in the fitting rooms at Victoria's Secret.
"Don't get too comfortable in here Jenna." She whispered while still holding my waist.
"I can't help it Emma, your hands feel so good around me." I said heavily breathing.
"My hands would feel better inside of you." She whispered again, breathing on my ear. I couldn't control myself. I squeezed her shoulders tightly.
"Emma. I really can't control myself when you talk to me like that. I'm so desperate for you I can't even think straight." I said, breathing harder. Of course. She didn't listen. She still thinks I'm playing games with her.
"Well then, if you can't control yourself, how come you still haven't fucked me?" She said tilting her head. That's it. I've lost all self control. I grabbed her by the neck and yanked her in the room, closing the door.
"Oh god." She said surprised by my action. I kissed her soft wet lips, slightly being aggressive. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. She felt so warm. She put her hand in my back pocket, her other still holding my waist.
"We shouldn't do this here." Emma said out of breath.
"It's your fault for teasing me so much." I said, continuing to kiss her. Our kissing was beginning to get rough and lustful. Emma was about to unclimbed my bra, when all of a sudden, a lady starts knocking on the door.
"Fuck." I angrily mumbled.
"Uh-just a second!" Emma said.
"Turn around!" I whisper yelled to Emma, changing into my bra. She quickly turned around, facing the wall.
"How are we going to get out! It's going to be so embarrassing!" I whispered.
"It's not like we're ever gonna see her again! Let's just make up an excuse." Emma whispered back. We both went out and awkwardly smiled at the lady.
"She needed help fixing her bra." Emma smiled widely at the confused looking lady. We went up to the counter and payed for our things and walked out of the store. We got in my car and drove straight to my house.
"Looks like I'll be spending the night again." Emma said happily. Yup. She was right. What an experience.