False Alarm

Jenna's POV: I got invited to a house party by some of my friends. I never really like going to parties and getting drunk or whatever. But maybe it's time to loosen up a bit and have some fun. My phone was ringing and I decided to see who it was. One of my friends that invited me was calling.
"Hey Rachel." I said into the phone.
"Hey Jenna! So, about the party-." I interrupted her before she could continue her sentence.
"Please tell me it's not at some frat guy's house. All they wanna do is drink and fuck." I said over the line.
"No, it's not Jenna." I sighed loudly.
"I'm serious! It's at some rich guy's house. It'll be fun, plus, you might meet someone you like there." She said laughing.
"I never get crushes on people that easily, especially at a party. I just want to go to have a fun time with you guys and that's it." I said rolling my eyes.
"Well, you know me and the rest of the girls are gonna go our separate ways once we get there. I'm pretty sure you know the reason why." I could hear the smile in her voice.
"I know I know, you guys just want to get laid by some rich guy and hope for him to fall in love with you, only for him to just use you like what's happened in the past." I rambled on, trying to warn her.
"C'mon girl, it's worth trying okay? You leave me be, and I'll leave you be." Rachel said in a chirpy voice.
"Ugh, you're the worst." I said flatly.
"Love you too, now get ready, the party's at 8pm!" She said excitedly and hung up the phone. It was around 6pm and I decided to take a shower and get my outfit ready. I didn't want to dress up at all, so I chose to wear a blazer and some baggy pants. I can't really think of the last time I had a crush on someone. Maybe back in high school? I've just been focusing on myself to be the best version of me, and I like it that way.

Emma's POV: I have a huge group of friends that love to party all the time. They invite me to every party they go to, whether it's at a club, a small house, their house, etc. I do love partying just as much, I like the attention I get from men that come up to me. I've never had sex with anyone surprisingly. With all the flirting and leading on I do, I'm still a virgin. There has been some girls that come up to me occasionally to flirt, but I've never seen girls like that, I just shrug them off. I love going to rich peoples' houses. When it comes to money, I play no games...to a certain extent. I decided on wearing a slim red dress with heels. I know this is wrong, but I love milking people for their money. Diamonds and rings make it better.
******
Jenna's POV:
I drove in front of the house party and waited in my car for a bit. It was 9pm, and my friends were already in. I took a while rethinking if I should go, but fuck it. What could go wrong? I knocked on the door and a random guy answered it. He looked buzzed as hell.
"Hey, are you here for the party?" He said, slurring his words.
"Yeah I am. My friends are in there." I said awkwardly.
"So, you're hot, you want me to get you a drink?" He said looking me up and down.
"Sure." I plastered a fake smile. I followed him and he poured me a cup of Hennessy. I've never tried it, but I'll give it a shot. He gave it to me and I started to slowly sip on it. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad, I actually liked it. The guy stared at me for a second.
"You wanna go upstairs?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"Thanks for the drink." I said smiling and walking away. I don't know how people can hook up with guys like that. I was looking through the crowd of people, trying to find my friends. I looked like a lost puppy, I bumped into a few people, some tried dancing with me, but I quickly got out of their embrace. I still couldn't find them. They're probably having sex with some rich guys, and I'm just here, alone, sipping on a drink and thinking if I should go home or not. In the dining room, there was a small bar where no one was at. I walked over there and it was nice and quiet. You could faintly here the music at the perfect volume. I really liked this place. No one was here, there was an endless variety of drinks, and a grand piano just across from it. I love the piano, I've played it since I was a kid. I finished the remaining liquid in my drink and walked over to it. I brushed lightly over the keys with my fingertips and sat down. I played a couple of notes that mixed together nicely. I honestly just played whatever sounded good to my ear and what I enjoyed. I mean, no one was here to judge my technique, so I was comfortable. I continued playing, my fingers now dancing on the keys as I got a lot more comfortable. I was into the music, I didn't even realize there was someone watching me for who knows how long. I sensed someone was here and I immediately stopped and snapped my head in that direction. All I saw was a slim, curvy figure in the center of an open door. She was leaning against it. I couldn't see the woman's face, only her body.
"Why'd you stop?" The woman questioned. I kept blinking and trying to see who she was and what she was doing here.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned back.
"Is this like your house or something?" She said tilting her head slightly, still not showing her face. I was confused. Very confused.
"No. How long have you been here?" I said in a monotone voice.
"Well, I heard someone playing delicate notes and I wanted to see who it was." She said standing still. I paused for a moment, trying to think of what to say next.
"I'm sorry, who are you?" I said in the nicest way possible.
"I'm Emma." She said flatly, her face still not being visible.
"Why don't you keep playing for me." Emma said softly, crossing her arms.
"Why don't you show me your face." I said straightening my posture. I really wanted to know what this woman looked like.