Jenna+Emma Part 2

Emma's POV: I woke up to the birds chirping outside. It was cloudy and overcast. I realized I was wrapped in Jenna's arms, she was still asleep. I gently stroked her cheek with my thumb, waking her up. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes, a smile instantly appearing on her face.
"Good morning Emma." She said groggily. I giggled.
"C'mon let's go downstairs and make breakfast." I told her getting up. She got up and walked over to me, giving me a hug. She rested the side of her face on my shoulder. We went downstairs to the kitchen as I started taking the ingredients out. Jenna liked watching me cook, she was staring at me. After I was done cooking I turned the stove off. Jenna grabbed my waist and turned me to face her against the counter. She looked at me.
"You should teach me how to cook next time." She smiled.
"I'll think about it." I smirked at her.
******
We decided to get ready for the day and go shopping. Jenna borrowed some of my clothes and we drove to some shops. Jenna kept running around all over the place, she loved shopping. We were at a clothing store and she wanted to try some clothes on. She went towards the fitting rooms gesturing for me to come over to her.
"Come with me in the fitting room." She said, quickly shoving me in.
"Jenna what are you doing!" I said confused. She started changing in front of me. She took off her shirt, smirking at me. All I could do was stare at her. She put on the shirt she was trying on.
"How does it look?" She asked. I was still staring at her in shock.
"It's. Great." I said awkwardly.
"What's wrong? Do you not like it??" She asked confused.
"No no- I like it." I stuttered.
"Well why do you look so shocked?" She asked
"Why did you change in front of me!?" I whispered.
"Well...I didn't want to get out of the room and show you, I wanted you to...get a good look at it...?" She said blushing.
"You knew what you were doing." I smirked.
"But you should totally buy it, it looks so good on you." I winked at her as I left her in the room.

Jenna's POV: We were out shopping for a while when we decided to go back to her house.
******
Emma was making dinner for us as I watched her. She was amazing at cooking.
"Do you maybe...want to...teach me?" I asked her sweetly. She looked over at me and smiled. She grabbed my waist and positioned me in front of her with my back against her. I grabbed the spoon and she grabbed my wrist, guiding me as I was stirring. She kept her hand on my hip and held me close to her.
"You're doing so good." She whispered into my ear. Chills went down my spine as I felt her hot breath on my neck. I could almost feel her lips on me, I ached for her so badly. She leaned over, still behind me, grabbing some other ingredients. She handed me a new utensil and pushed me forward slightly, holding me tighter and closer. She rested her chin on my shoulder as she kept guiding my hand with the motions. Emma turned off the stove and turned me around so I was facing her. She didn't say anything, all she did was give me a sweet hug. I embraced it. But, this felt different than all the other times we hugged. It felt...more pure and loving. We were there for a while, enjoying every second.
******
Emma's POV: The dinner was amazing. I love teaching Jenna how to cook, she's great at it. She has a lot of skill with her hands, I think I might put her skills for good use. I wanted to kiss her neck so bad, but I knew it would be too rushed, or maybe things would be weird if I did that. I don't want to lose this connection we have with each other, I just want her to be with me all the time. I want to hold her all the time and make her feel loved. Jenna was getting ready for me to take her home. We got in the car and drove off.
******
I got back home and got ready for bed. I heard a notification go off on my phone. No one ever texts me this late. I looked at the screen to see that Jenna's photographer messaged me, saying me and her can do a shoot together tomorrow. I was pretty excited, but nervous at the same time. I already know Jenna is going to look so hot. She always does with no effort. I texted Jenna goodnight and telling her that the photographer messaged me. I couldn't sleep, I was too excited for tomorrow. I want to see her face again so bad. I'm so hungry for her and only her.