Echoes of Silence Part 3

Jenna's POV: I jolted awake in my car. I had a massive headache I wanted to just shoot myself. I checked the time in my car, it was 5am. I tried to turn on my phone, but it was dead. I started my car and drove to my house. I could barely think with this pounding headache I had. I unlocked my door and plopped myself on the couch and immediately went back to sleep.

Emma's POV: I'm slowly starting to see improvement in myself. I like prioritizing me before anyone else. It brings me peace and shows that I'm maturing. I was a lot more productive than all the other days. I guess I've realized that I was falling in love with the idea of her. I took a long walk at the park. It really helped me to clear my head of any negative thoughts. I always let Mother Nature brush through my hair, because my mother was always too busy to. I've been realizing a lot of things through nature. Trees start from just a tiny seed, but with patience it grows to be a beautiful part in life. Good things never happen over night, they happen with time. I was just wasting all my time living in my fantasies.
******
Jenna's POV: I woke up at around 9am. I had slept for over four hours. I still had headache, but that wasn't gonna stop me from going out and buying a bunch of shit. I went out to the liquor store and bought a few bottles and some cigarettes. I know I'm supposed to calm down on all the drinking, but I have to drink the pain away. It's really the only thing that will let me escape from reality. I noticed these past couple of days I've been really letting go of myself. Most of it was because I was thinking about Emma too much, but now it's also me. I hate crying by myself, so I drink because alcohol tastes better than tears. It feels so good, yet so wrong. Honestly, my favorite drink is the next one.
******
Emma's POV: A few weeks have past ever since everything has happened between us. I suddenly got this feeling that something is wrong, but not with me, someone else. The first person that came to mind was Jenna. I know I shouldn't be thinking about her like that, but I really do care about her still. I just don't want her to do anything bad or ruin her life. I mean, it's her decision and none of my concern, but I don't want her to fall into bad habits. I ignored the feeling for once. I never do that. I always immediately check on everyone as soon as I feel it. Jenna isn't that kind of person...right? She would never drink or do drugs or have one night stands with anyone. I would never do that, I know what's right for me and what's not. Why am I thinking of her if she's not thinking of me? Jenna doesn't care about me, she would never there for me, she would never comfort me. Or maybe she does care, maybe she worries about me as much as I worry about her. I can't think back and forth forever. There's just something that's telling me to just talk to her just once. I can never do that, she'll think I'm desperate. Like I said, I prioritize myself first, I don't mean to be selfish, but sometimes that's how it is.

Jenna's POV: I'm alone in my house smoking, drinking, all the things I'd never thought I'd do. This liquor got me crazy. I love it though. It makes me forget about everything and everyone. I'm not drinking for the hell of it, I'm drinking to numb the hell of it. Throughout these past weeks I've been sleeping with a lot of people. I don't know why, I don't know how. I'm just living life for the moment...but not really. Everyday I get a little bit more insane, and that's not because of the alcohol. It's just me. Yeah I feel terrible after all this is over the next morning, but it's all a temporary feeling. Everything is. I've come to conclusions that I'm slowly ruining my life with my actions, but bad decisions make good stories. I don't need a bitch, I'm what a bitch needs. I get so high because my confidence is so low. I'm terrified of this dark things that sleeps in me, and I can't get rid of it. Everyone that I've slept with thinks we do it again and again. But I'm only theirs once in their life. No one deserves me to be theirs forever, and I don't deserve to be in anyone's life. Relationships are my enemy. Now I'm realizing that I've been missing Emma. I left and pushed her away over someone I was talking to. I didn't know that breaking up would have such an impact on me. If I ever cry, it's always in the rain because I'm not crying alone. Now that I'm on my own, I have to be careful who I trust. The devil was once an angel. Drinking has taken a toll on me...cheers to poor decisions. Getting high on drugs is a different level of euphoria, but I like the thrill. The only way to stop this is if I turn my life around and quit my bad habits, but I'm too far in this game to let go.