My Icy Heart is Melting Part 4 (Mature)

Emma's POV: I wake up in Jenna's bed once again. This is starting to become a routine that I didn't mind having. Except this time I wake up on top of her. She's still asleep with her arms above her head. I admired of how pretty she looked. I slowly intertwined our fingers together on one arm. But then I remembered what happened yesterday. Jenna pulling me in and kissing me, desperate for my touch. We didn't talk about it when we got back home, we kinda just went to bed. What would've happened if it wasn't for that lady interrupting us? Oh no. I'm blushing by just the thought of her kissing me.

Jenna's POV: I slowly woke up to feeling something on top of me and something holding my hand. When I opened my eyes, it was Emma peacefully sleeping. I lightly touched her back. My eyes went wide. I couldn't feel her bra strap. She wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. That's when Emma woke up, looking up at me with a smile.
"Why are you blushing?" She asked.
"Uh. No reason." I quickly said. She moved herself up and hugged me tightly. She let go and propped herself up with her arms, still on top of me.
"About yesterday. I'm sorry if the miss made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to make you feel like that." I said looking at her. She gently cupped my face with one hand.
"No. I liked it actually. If we were here at that moment I would've definitely let you." She said softly. I smiled at her and looked down at her lips. They looked so full and red. She was inching her way towards me, looking down at mine. I kissed her gently this time. My hands went up to touch her neck. Our movements reciprocated as we kissed deeply. She felt amazing. I started moving my lips down to her neck, gently biting on her skin.
"We should probably get up." I pulled away and smiled at her. She held down my hands at my sides while we were still laying in bed.
"Oh you're not running away this time. You're staying here with me." She said grinning as she pulled me into a more loving and deeper kiss. I didn't mind that. She started kissing my neck, trying to find a sensitive spot, which didn't take her long. I moaned into her ear, her hands still holding me down. Emma started planting hickeys everywhere on my neck.
"Emma-not too many." I barely choked out.
"You let me handle this." She said. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She let go of my hands and they immediately went under Emma's shirt slightly. She gasped at the feeling. I could feel her strong abs and the warmth of her skin. She had me so riled up by just her kissing me.
"Emma. I want you so bad right now." I said between gasps.
"I know you do. Be patient." She said continuing to kiss me. She slipped her tongue in my mouth, making the kiss wet. She grabbed my legs and pulled me down beneath her. She started unbuttoning my shirt.
"Is this okay?" She asked gently.
"Yes." I said out of breath. She stared at me and then kissed my chest.
"I wish you were wearing your bra right now." She said hungrily.
"I mean, you'd rather see me naked, right?" I said with a smile. She quickly unclipped my bra, revealing myself to her. Emma couldn't pull her eyes away from me. I started to pull of her shirt.
"I'm not wearing a bra right now." She said stopping me.
"I know." I said smirking.
"Did you want me to stop." I said looking up at her.
"No-please no." She said letting go of my wrists. I took off her shirt and kissed her bare chest. She then started taking off my pants, and I did the same.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Emma asked.
"Emma. I need all of you right now." I said looking up at her. She went straight for my neck again, kissing me hard and deep. I held onto her shoulders. Her breathing was very heavy, the room was filled with each other's moans. She looked at me with her dark eyes and took off my underwear.
"God you're so beautiful." Emma mumbled. She pushed inside of me as I moaned, grabbing onto her tightly.
"Are you okay." Emma said softly. I nodded in response. I adjusted to her and let her know that I was comfortable. She started gently thrusting into me, I could feel her gasps on me.
"I just wanna hear your body talk." She whispered in my ear. I gasped at those words. I guess I didn't need a plan to ask her out after all. Emma started moving a bit faster.
"Fuck, you feel so good." I said out of breath.

Emma's POV: I was so focused on Jenna. How she breathed, her body, language, just everything. I wanted this to last as long as possible.
"Don't stop Emma. Please I'm begging you." She cried out. I love when Jenna begs for me. She latched onto my back, scratching and leaving red marks. I drove deeper and deeper into her. I could feel herself clenching around me, her wetness dripping.
"Don't hold back, let it out." I whispered softly to her. I kept my pace constant while Jenna held onto me even tighter.
"Emma-I'm gonna cum." She choked out. She wrapped me in a tight hug, causing me to push deep into her. She released on me, out of breath and gasping for air.
"You're so pretty when you cum." I looked at her in the eyes, which were now full of love. We stayed there in bed for a while, embracing each other's presence. She's all I'll ever have, and all I'll ever want.