Love At First Sight Part 2

It's been a couple of days since Emma and Jenna talked. Emma was feeling really sad that Jenna hasn't come over in the last 3 days. She thought she was just super busy.
"Why am I sad that Jenna isn't with me..." Emma thought to herself. She lay in bed thinking if Jenna even liked her, or if she had a tight schedule. Emma got up and made dinner for herself. She made salmon, rice, broccoli, and a mango smoothie. She wasn't in a very good mood. Jenna makes her feels things she's never felt before with anyone. After she turned off the pan, there was a knock on the door. Emma knew no one ever came over at this time. She opened the door only to be greeted by Jenna cutely standing in front of her outside. She was surprised she had come over. She instantly felt happy, her heart jumping with joy. She saw that Jenna was holding a box of chocolates, a giant bouquet of her favorite flowers, a purple bag, a teddy bear with her name stitched on it, and a card in her hand.
"I know I haven't visited you in a couple days, I'm sorry. I was trying my best to pick out the best gifts for you since you've been so sweet to me." Jenna said with a big smile on her face. Emma was speechless. No one has ever done this to her, especially not someone she just met.
"Jenna...you didn't have to. This is way more than enough. Seeing you is all that I need and want. You're an angel." Emma said. She let Jenna in and placed her gifts on the couch. Emma quickly hugged Jenna from behind tightly. Jenna smiled with her eyes closed as she touched the back of Emma's neck gently. Jenna turned around facing her, making eye contact. She always got lost in her ocean eyes. Jenna's eyes always dilated when she saw Emma. She was so in love with her. They both stared at each other for a long time. They hugged again, facing each other this time. Emma hugged her really tight as she felt Jenna's warm back on her hands. They were there for what seemed like forever.
"Did you want something to eat? I can make you dinner if you'd like?" Emma said with her happy voice.
"Yeah, that would be amazing." Jenna said with the same energy as her. Emma started preparing the ingredients. Jenna always had the urge to latch onto her waist every time Emma faced her back towards her. So, she did. Emma let out a sigh of happiness and joy, closing her eyes. Jenna gently rubbed both sides of her rib cage, placing her chin on her shoulder, watching her cook. She loved studying Emma. Her actions, movements, words, and body language. Jenna continued to rub her sides as Emma was trying to hold back a moan of relaxation. She didn't want to just moan in front of Jenna, when if she thought that was weird? Emma kept sighing of relief, getting sleepy in Jenna's touch. It's like Jenna had casted some kind of spell on her. Emma finally finished cooking and turned around to face Jenna.
"Why are you always behind me love?" Emma said with a smile.
"Because I like the feeling of being around you all the time." Jenna said sleepily. Emma cupped her face with both hands, rubbing her thumbs on her cheeks.
"You're so adorable." Emma said. Jenna smiled. Emma kissed the side of her head, being bold this time. Jenna grabbed her waist and kissed her shoulder. They both sat down as they ate.
"You never miss with the meals you make." Jenna said.
"You like it..." Emma said biting her lip softly. Emma felt giddy and excited for some reason. She was in the mood to flirt with Jenna.
"Yeah. It's really good." Jenna said. She finished her food as Emma took her plate for her and rinsed it in the sink.
"You wanna go upstairs Jenna?" Emma said in a flirty voice. Jenna could tell when she was flirty, happy, sad, and clueless. She knew what Emma wanted to do, but Jenna wanted to save herself for the right time. That time wasn't there yet.
"You wanna watch a movie while we're up there?" Jenna said matching her tone. Emma held her hand out for her to take and led Jenna upstairs. They got to the movie room and sat down. They both agreed to watch Corpse Bride.
"I just really wanted to thank you again for the gifts. You really didn't have to do that but I really do appreciate your company. Your presence is more than enough. Anyone is lucky to have you around." Emma said sincerely.
"Thank you Emma. But I did have to do that. I haven't visited you or really shown you any kind of appreciation. I'm really bad at expressing my kindness with words. I guess my love language is physical touch and gift giving." Jenna said. Emma and Jenna completely ignored the moving getting lost in each other's eyes. Emma held her neck while looking at her, creating tension. Jenna moved closer to her face, adding on more sexual tension than before.
"Someone's in the mood to do flirty things." Jenna said teasing Emma.
"I'm sorry. I just feel so comfortable around you." Emma said, pulling away. They both giggled. They turned their attention back to the movie. Jenna placed he hand on Emma's thigh and gently squeezed it. Emma once again, was trying to contain her moans in her throat. She wished Jenna's hand was on her throat. Instead, she let out a loud sigh. Jenna noticed her trying to squelch her moans. Jenna wanted to hear the sounds she made, but maybe she thought that was weird. Jenna continued to squeeze Emma's thigh, rubbing up and down slightly. Emma could feel the heat between her legs. How could someone turn her on so much? Jenna went further up on her thigh, teasing Emma more and more. Emma couldn't take it anymore, if Jenna was gonna continue, she would eventually let out a sound. She would be so embarrassed if she did. Jenna stopped soon after. She didn't want to make Emma uncomfortable if she kept going. She removed her hand, still watching the movie.
******
The movie was now over. Jenna and Emma were tired.
"Do you want to sleep over?" Emma asked. Jenna didn't respond. She was already sleeping peacefully. Emma didn't want to wake her, so she quietly got up, bringing blankets over for both of them. She lifted up the arm rest so both of them could sleep cuddling each other. Emma spooned Jenna, wrapping her in her arms. They soon fell into a deep sleep that night.
******
Jenna was the first to wake up this time. It was early around 6:30am. Jenna realized they were both cuddling each other. She smiled and turned facing Emma, who was still sound asleep. She thought about what she did while they were watching the movie last night. Grabbing her thigh, hearing Emma's loud sigh from her reaction, them both hugging each other, seeing how happy she got when she saw her. Emma eventually woke up within a couple of minutes later.
"I totally forgot we fell asleep on the couch." Emma said giggling.
"Anywhere is comfortable when I'm with you." Jenna said. Their faces were inches apart from each other. Jenna started stroking Emma's smooth hair while looking at her.
"You're so beautiful..." Jenna said.
"You're gorgeous..." Emma said. They both wanted to slam their lips together so bad, but they didn't want to force anything until the right time comes. They both had the day off and went out to go walk around places. They truly did love each other. Their hearts synced together when they were in each other's presence.