Jenna+Emma Part 3

Jenna's POV: Today was the day that me and Emma were going to a photo shoot together. I just want her all over me. I got up early at 7am, the shoot starts at 9am. I put on a short white button up top with a black tie, a long grey skirt, and some black shoes. I wish Emma would just rip this whole outfit off of me. I crave her touch, her scent, just all of her. I want to get super flirty with her and make her nervous and blush all the time. She's so cute when she does it. I wanted to show my body a little more, since I've been working out a bit. I was going to pick up Emma and drive us there to the studio.

Emma's POV: I got ready pretty early. I was so excited for today. I know she'll look good. I didn't want to wear anything too revealing so I just wore a grey sweater that wasn't too thick, some cargo pants, and sneakers. I texted Jenna to pick me up. If only she knew what was under this plain outfit.
******
Jenna picked me up and we were now going to the studio. Her outfit was just teasing me. That tie was so easy to just pull and her buttoned shirt was looking a little too good on her. I was think about her the whole way there, she couldn't leave my mind.
******
Jenna's POV: We arrived at the studio and checked in. The photographer was there and greeted us both. He told us how to pose with each other and wanted us to improvise some things. We were both leaning on the table, Emma moved her hand to my waist and I moved mine under her arm holding onto her stomach. Were her abs that solid? What was she hiding under her clothes...she must work out a lot. We stood up facing each other as the photographer took some more pictures. We were facing each other when suddenly Emma grabbed my thigh and lifted my leg next to her hip, holding my waist with her other hand. I gasped, looking down while blushing. Her hand felt so warm on me, it was an indescribable feeling. We both giggled as her kept taking more snapshots of us. I smirked at Emma playfully as my hands made there way to the back of her neck, gently grabbing onto her. Her hands made their way to my hips as she tightly grabbed them. We both turned our heads to the camera and smiled. This is the best photoshoot I've ever had. Way better than with Percy that's for sure. He took some more pictures and showed us the best ones. It had already been an hour. We thanked him and we got into my car.
******
I let Emma stay over at my house today.
"I had a really great time with you Jenna, I really mean it." She looked at me with the most purest eyes I've ever seen.
"I had an amazing time with you Emma. I love being with you." I looked at her with deep love in my eyes. She held my waist and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, hugging her. We went upstairs into my bedroom. I closed the door behind us and walked over to Emma. We sat on my bed as I grabbed both of Emma's hands.
"I feel so safe with you. Like nothing and can happen. I care about you, and I've always cared. I just want you with me all the time I guess?" I said looking into her eyes. She said nothing and leaned into me slowly. I looked down at her lips as I slowly backed away a little, not wanting to rush. Her eyes looked back up to mine from my lips.
"Is this okay?" She whispered. I attached my lips to her's as our rhythms synced together. We slowly kissed as Emma gently grabbed the back of my head, I grabbed her waist, pulling her in closer to me. This was a sweet moment I didn't want to let go of, or end. She was the perfect amount of sweet, soft, and warm. Emma lightly tugged on my tie, pulling me in even closer. Her name is practically tattooed in my brain, and I like it that way. She's such an important person in my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She's the purest person I've ever met, she has the most beautiful features and delightful personality traits. We both pulled away out of breath. We stared at each other for a while and giggled.
"Jenna, I think I'm in love with you." Emma said.
"I think I'm in love with you too, only more." I said with a smile. We both embraced a warm hug and lied down on my bed, listening to the rain outside. We fell asleep, this was a memory that I was going to remember forever.