I Want You To Myself Part 2 (Mature)

"I don't know how to play pool though." Emma said.
"I'll teach you love." Jenna said. Emma was shocked by the nickname she just called her. She loved it more than anything. It felt like a dream. Jenna walked next to her with the pool stick in her hand.
"Watch me." Jenna said. She leaned down, focusing on aiming. Emma couldn't pull her eyes away from how Jenna was bent down. Emma moved closer to her, touching her hip with her's. Jenna aimed right in the center, hitting the ball.
"Let me show you." Jenna said, giving the stick to her. Emma leaned down trying to aim at it. Jenna was behind her helping her with the technique. Jenna leaned down slightly to the side but still behind her. Jenna held her hands, fixing them while Emma was holding it in place. Emma felt nervous, the position she was in, Jenna behind her leaning down. She could feeling Jenna's center against her. Jenna rested her chin on Emma's shoulder. She was done fixing Emma's hands. Jenna grabbed Emma's waist, still behind her.
"Now aim for it." Jenna said, letting out a sigh, trying not to moan. Emma was incredibly nervous and turned on. She couldn't focus. All she could think about were Jenna's hands on her waist, breathing on her. Emma bit her lip trying her hardest to focus. She hit the ball surprisingly. Her cheeks heating up like a furnace. She was positive she had a fever from blushing.
"Impressive." Jenna said in a low soft voice. Emma totally forgot that she had to let Jenna know how she felt.
"It's now or never." Emma said to herself. Emma turned around facing Jenna, her hands still on Emma's waist. Emma looked her in the eyes, and so did Jenna.
"I need to talk to you." Emma said in a nervous soft voice.
"What is it my precious?" Jenna said concerned.
"I don't know how you're gonna take this but..." Emma said awkwardly. Jenna just stared at her, waiting for her to continue.
"I admire you so much, and I always have been. I can't bottle up my feelings for you anymore. I could hear you talk for hours without getting tired of your voice. I want to hug you and kiss you every chance I get. I feel empty without you, I'm so attached to you, I can't help it. You bring joy to my life and much more. Every time you touch me in anyway I melt into you. I always think about you every second of the day. You never irritate me, you always make me happy. I want to be with you always. I love you so much. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I had to tell you." Emma poured her heart out to her. Jenna could tell she was nervous by the shakiness in her voice. They held eye contact for a second before Jenna spoke up.
"I never thought you would tell me. I'm head over heels for you Emma." Jenna said. She didn't want to do anything, all she wanted was to kiss her. Jenna grabbed Emma's face, pulling her close and tight. Emma grabbed Jenna's waist, squeezing her. Their lips met together. Electricity coursed through Jenna's veins as she kissed her more and more. They both kissed each other open mouthed, they were both dying for each other. Jenna moved her hands down to Emma's shoulders. Jenna pushed Emma back, leaning herself against the pool table. They were both in heaven with each other, both of them heavily breathing. Emma attached her lips to Jenna's neck, biting on her. Jenna moaned as soon as Emma made contact with her skin. Emma loved the sound of Jenna moaning. Jenna touched her neck, guiding her movements on her. Emma roamed around lower. They were both getting heated in the moment. They couldn't stop. Emma groaned as she was still kissing Jenna. She grabbed underneath Jenna's thighs and lifted her up. She moved on top of the pool table, moving anything that was on it. Emma placed Jenna down on her back. Jenna wrapped her legs around Emma. They both still had their dresses on. At this point, Emma was devouring Jenna's neck, sucking on her like a leach. Jenna couldn't get enough, she moaned every time Emma would kiss her. Emma met her lips with her's again, biting her bottom lip. Jenna got turned on by this. Jenna shoved her tongue in Emma's mouth, Emma moaning into the kiss. All they could hear was the sound of their kisses and heavy breathing. Jenna also bit Emma's lip.
"You look so good in that dress." Emma moaned out.
"Why don't you take it off then?" Jenna said teasing her. Emma made eye contact as she unzipped Jenna's dress. She took it off, all Jenna was wearing was her bra and underwear. Jenna also started unzipping Emma's dress, making sure it was okay with her. They were both in their bra and underwear.
"You look so beautiful." Emma said admiring her.
"You're so adorable." Jenna said. She loved the way Emma looked. Her collarbone was well defined. Emma started trailing hickeys on Jenna's collarbone. Jenna grabbed the back of Emma's neck, guiding her. Emma started unclipping Jenna's bra.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Emma asked.
"I've never wanted anything more." Jenna said. Jenna's chest was exposed to Emma. She kissed her warm chest, admiring her. Emma took off her bra and started kissing down Jenna. She slowly inserted two fingers inside Jenna. She started moving slowly so that Jenna could adjust. She started increasing the pace once Jenna felt comfortable. Jenna was surprised of how good Emma was, she was hitting every good spot in her. Jenna latched onto Emma's shoulders, squeezing her in pleasure.
"You're so good at this Emma." Jenna said breathlessly. Emma was so focused on her, she wanted Jenna to cum all over her. This would've been more comfortable on her bed, rather than a pool table. They wanted each other so bad, they couldn't wait. Emma started cursing under her breath. Jenna moved her hands to Emma's back leaving red marks on her with her nails. Emma soon felt Jenna clenching around her. Jenna never knew she could cum so fast. Emma was keeping it at the same pace. Jenna kept moaning into Emma, her wetness dripping down Emma's fingers. She threw her head back feeling the heat burning in her stomach. Emma gripped her throat while pulling Jenna up to kiss her. Jenna was stabilizing herself with her arm behind her while while sitting up. Jenna pulled Emma into a hug, still digging her nails into her back while Emma kept going. She wanted her to go deeper each time. She hugged her between her legs as tight as she could.
"I'm gonna cum, don't you dare stop." Jenna hissed. Emma didn't say a word, but followed exactly what Jenna said. Emma was normally a quiet person in bed. Emma was groaning at the sight of Jenna, looking into her brown eyes while Jenna was looking into her piercing blue ones. Jenna whined and moaned in pain and pleasure. She was trying her best to edge herself so she would last longer.
"C'mon Jenna, my arm is tired." Emma whispered lightly. Jenna stopped being tense and released herself on Emma. They both moaned into each other while kissing. Jenna's chest was rising heavily, coming down from her high. Emma comforted her, still on top. Emma kissed her cheek, smiling at her.
"No one's ever made me feel the way you do." Jenna said.
"You deserve the world Jenna." Emma said. Emma got off of her and cuddled.
"I just realized we did this on my pool table." Jenna said. They both giggled and got down from the table and got dressed.