I Want You To Myself Part 3

Emma and Jenna were walking to go eat somewhere. Emma was too tired to cook today, so she wanted to treat Jenna out. She couldn't stop thinking of the moment they shared last night. The pool table, the dresses on the floor, the hot and heavy breathing. All those thoughts filled Emma's mind. Jenna couldn't stop staring at Emma. She couldn't stop thinking about how Emma made her feel so comfortable, how she looked, her adorable face, just her. They both walked a little down the street, trying to find a place. The paparazzi were everywhere, constantly snapping pictures of them. Jenna knew Emma would get nervous around them because she wasn't used to this kind of fame. Their relationship still wasn't public to everyone, but Jenna held Emma's hand comforting her.
"It's okay baby." Jenna whispered in Emma's ear. Now Emma wished she would've cooked at home. They finally found a place, Jenna held the door open for Emma. They both decided what they wanted and ordered, Emma decided to take it to go since the paparazzi were all over the place.
******
They got their stuff and started walking back home. Emma clung onto Jenna's arm, feeling safe with her. They eventually got to Jenna's house and started eating.
"You look really good by the way." Jenna said. Emma giggled at her comment.
"I'm serious Emma." Jenna said, looking into her eyes intensely. Emma got up and held out her hand for Jenna to take. She led her upstairs, closing the door with Jenna's back. Jenna locked the door behind her, looking down at Emma's lips. Jenna was about to lean in, when Emma stopped her, while her hand was on her chest, pushing her back.
"Slow down there Jenna. We've got time." Emma said teasing Jenna with a big smile. Jenna let out a sigh and led her to sit on her bed. Emma straddled her with her hands around Jenna's neck, and Jenna's on her waist. Emma started stroking Jenna's cheek in a loving way, while Jenna closed her eyes with a light smile on her face.
"You're so cute when you're happy." Emma said. Emma lightly placed her lips on her neck. Jenna let out a soft moan with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling. Emma lightly placed her hand on Jenna's jawline, caressing her softly. Emma tugged on the collar of Jenna's shirt as she deepened the kiss. She slipped her tongue into Jenna's mouth as Jenna cupped her face with both hands. Jenna took off Emma's sweater, her hands slowly trailing up under Emma's shirt. She could feel the coldness of Jenna's hands on her warm skin. Jenna held her bare torso, lightly rubbing her thumbs on her. Jenna wanted her in a loving way. She always loved Emma and wanted to treat her with nothing but respect and love. They cuddled and went to sleep for the rest of the night.