Fever (Mature)

Jenna's POV: Me and Emma are sharing a hotel room for the movie that we're filming. We're about halfway done and I like that I was paired up with her. She leaves the bathroom door open when she does her makeup and I just like studying how she gets ready. Everything comes out so flawless I don't know how she does it. I love admiring her beauty and I always want to make sure she's in the best mood possible. Nothing gets past me with her emotions, I can sense when something's wrong with her.

Emma's POV: I like sharing a room with Jenna. She's so happy all the time and that makes me happy. Her personality lights me up, not to mention she's very pretty. I like to revisit her Instagram posts every now and then...well, maybe every night. We always walk together to set or anywhere else. Our cast members have suspected some things between us and have confronted us about it, but we both deny it. We all just laugh it off, when in reality I wish it was true. Whenever we both have interviews together, Jenna always reassures me and grabs by hand. We're so easily comfortable around each other.
******
Jenna's POV: Today was our day off for the whole cast. I woke up a little later than usual. I looked over at Emma's bed. She was still sleeping? She always gets up earlier than me. There must be something wrong. I got up and walked towards her. I crouched down and covered her up. She woke up, opening her eyes slowly. Emma looked at me with her glowing eyes, piercing into mine.
"Are you feeling okay?" I asked softly.
"Yeah. I just had a weird dream." She said groggily. I was still concerned about her. I care deeply about her and I don't want her to hide anything from me.
"I don't want you to keep things from me Emma. I know it's something more than that." I said. Emma's eyes widened a bit. That's weird.
"Yeah- yeah there's nothing more Jenna, really." She stuttered. She seemed a little stressed and I didn't want to overwhelm her.
"Okay, well let me know if you need anything. I'm gonna restock some things for the bathroom, I'll be at the store." I said touching her forehead making sure she wasn't running a fever. Emma smiled at me and I got ready and left.

Emma's POV: As soon as Jenna closed the door behind her, I couldn't stop thinking about how I felt for her. I was scrolling on Instagram and I was reading her comments. Some were weird as usual, but there's been these comments saying that people ship us together. I never check mine, unless Jenna comments. There was so many of them shipping us as a couple and I loved it. The thought of Jenna kissing and touching me heats me up in other places I only want her to touch. I've been having thoughts I've never had. I know I shouldn't see her like that, but it's impossible. I wish I could see myself in her eyes. Up
******
I heard the door open suddenly. I had fallen asleep for who knows how long. I turned around to see Jenna. She was holding a bag and walked over to me.
"Aw I see you're still in bed Ems." She said softly. I sat up slightly and held my arms open for her to hug me. She set my bag down on my bed and hugged my back. I pulled her in and held my hands around her head, taking her in a deeper hug. I let out a small sigh, her chin resting on my shoulder. I really needed this, just her touch, I missed it.
"I missed your warmth." I whispered in her ear. Jenna hugged me tighter as I pulled her closer to my neck. She rested her lips near my neck area, I was getting hot and giddy. Jenna pulled away slightly.
"I brought you some stuff." She said while smiling. Jenna pulled out a box of chocolates and some of my favorite candy.
"Jenna. You didn't have to." I said in awe.
"I wanted to cheer you up a bit. I don't like when you're feeling off." She said.
"Im never feeling off with you. I just need to hug you often." I chuckled. It wasn't a joke, it was true. Jenna smiled at me.
"You wanna just stay here and watch a movie?" She asked me.
"That's a great idea." I smiled. She got in the bed with me, propping herself up with me. I didn't care what we watched, I just wanted to feel her presence with me. Jenna wrapped her arm around me.
"Are you cold?" She said softly.
"I think I have a fever, can you check?" I said. She put her hand on my cheek for a bit. She seemed focused, she really does care about me.
"Can you kiss my neck." I whispered.
"What..." Jenna said softly. I looked into her eyes, and suddenly I could feel it inside. The heat was radiating my body everywhere. She slowly leaned towards my neck, I could feel her hot breath against my also hot skin. She latched her lips on me, lightly nibbling. I let out a breathy moan, wrapping my hands around her neck. Jenna rested her hand on my jawline, stroking softly. She continued her movements slowly but deep. Jenna moved her hand to my back, pulling me closer and moved her other to my thigh. We've both been building the tension between us for so long. I let out a surprised moan when she moved her hand closer to my inner thigh.
"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered.
"No, God no." I said breathlessly. Jenna left marks on my pale skin, trailing them all over my neck area.
"When you touch me, Jenna I turn red. It's like I have a fever." I said. She grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me on her lap so I was straddling her.
"Are you hot." She said breathing heavily.
"Everywhere." I said back.
"Let me cool you off." She whispered. Jenna slipped her hands under my shirt and unclipped my bra.
"Are you okay with this?" She asked. I nodded my head in response.

Jenna's POV: Emma was lightly grinding against me. She wanted this as much as I did.
"I want you to take my breath away and make it last forever." Emma said looking down at me. I removed the rest of our clothes and got us both under the covers.
"I don't want us to go too fast. I want this, but I want to take my time with you." I said comforting her.
"Me too. Let's just lay here with each other." She said smiling. I rested between her legs and took in all her warmth. We have to go to an event early tomorrow, but she's my favorite reason to lose sleep.