My Icy Heart is Melting

Jenna's POV: Ever since I had met Emma during the show "Wednesday", I couldn't seem to get her out of my mind. I've never really had an actual genuine crush on someone in a long time. But Emma was different, she was so happy and effortlessly beautiful. A lot of people have asked me out before, but I've always declined each one. If Emma ever made a move on me, I would be the happiest person ever. But, we're nothing more than just friends. I mean, I love being her friend, but not when you have feelings for her. My heart just melts at the sight of her, she's so genuine with everyone and there's a part of me that always wants to be with Emma.

Emma's POV: We've recently finished filming season one of "Wednesday". I've met a lot of cool and interesting people. It was so fun being with the whole group and having a good time. A lot of people have been shipping Wenclair in the show. Me personally, I love Wenclair, opposites attract. The thought of kissing Jenna ran through my mind a million times. Would I kiss Jenna and actually like it? It's not like it's gonna happen. No one's really caught my eye...maybe Jenna?? I can't like her. Isn't she straight? Even if she wasn't, she would never in her life ask me out or even think I'm attractive. Tons of people have attempted to ask her out, they never win though. No one can win Jenna, and definitely not me. She's too pretty for anyone.
******
The whole cast of Wednesday, including me, were going out to eat for dinner. We wanted to get together again before we have our one month break before getting east to film again. We went to this fancy restaurant and sat down. We all started talking and having our own conversations with others. I was silent for a little bit, while everyone was still talking. Suddenly, me and Jenna make eye contact for a second. Both of us were silent for a bit. I quickly smiled at her and she did the same.
"So, how's everything going?" I said in a cheerful voice. She giggle softly.
"It's alright I so far. How about yours?" She said as she looked at my face up and down. My heart and stomach were doing flips.
"Yeah-everything's...uh good." I said awkwardly smiling. We then started talking about random topics, just in our own world ignoring everyone else. After a while, we ordered our drinks and talked some more.
"You're so adorable." Jenna said with a smile, giggling mid conversation. We sat across from each other. I had one of my hands out on the table. Jenna reached over from under the table and gently grabbed my hand, making eye contact. My hands started to get sweaty, she's never acted like this around me or anyone before. She started playing with my ring on my ring finger, twisting it around while still talking. Jenna was a great listener, her body language always showed that she was understanding and actually hearing what I was saying.

Jenna's POV: I'm holding Emma's hand while playing with her ring. Why did I decide to do this? Why am I so bold today. She seems nervous, judging by how her hand is very sweaty, it's kinda cute. No one noticed me and Emma's sweet flirty gesture, they were too busy focusing on their own conversations, and I like it that way. After a few minutes I had let go of Emma's hand, the waiter came back with our dishes and we started eating. I would sporadically look at Emma while she was eating. She looked adorable doing anything. Emma would catch me staring at her, I did the same too. I crave physical touch with Emma, and only her specifically. Her hands were slender and soft, but clammy at the same time.
******
Our whole group was done eating and we all paid. We were all carpooling in different cars, me and Emma decided to carpool with each other since we didn't last time. We got in the car and sat in the way back of the van. There were only two seats for us. The car ride was about two hours away from my house, Emma lived farther.
"Hey do you want to spend the night at my house since you live farther than me?" I asked looking up at her.
"Yeah that would be nice. Thank you Jenna." She said sweetly. I was pretty tired from being at a restaurant for two and a half hours. I rested my head on Emma's shoulder and closed my eyes. Emma was so comforting to be around. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder lightly as I dozed off to sleep.

Emma's POV: This is the best feeling ever. Jenna rested her head on me and now I have my arm around her. I'm pretty sure she could hear my heart beating so fast. She looks so cute when she sleeps.
******
Two hours had passed by and we arrived at Jenna's house. Her face was buried in my neck as she was still asleep.
"Jenna, wake up we're here." I gently nudged her. She woke up with her sleepy eyes looking around and at me. I helped her get up and we got out of the van. It was already 11:30pm, Jenna was ready to go to bed by this time. She gave me her house key and I opened the door. She went upstairs and got ready for bed as I was taking off my shoes and going upstairs too. When I got into her room, she was already in her bed with her eyes closed. She didn't change clothes at all. I borrowed some of her clothes and changed, grabbed a blanket and a pillow, and started going downstairs.
"Emma." She said groggily. I turned around and walked over to her.
"Sleep next to me." She mumbled.
"Okay." I said softly. I tucked both of us in under the covers. She turned around and hugged my torso tightly while wrapping one of her legs around me. I hugged her back, both of us slowly drifting off to sleep. I don't want this night to end, ever.