My Icy Heart is Melting Part 2

Jenna's POV: I woke up later than usual, it was light outside, the sun shining on my face. I looked over and saw Emma's face inches away from mine. She was still sleeping, how cute. Wait. What happened last night. Did we...? Oh wait. No, we just got home late. That's a bummer. I didn't want to wake her up, she looked warm and cozy. I studied her face, looking at every feature she had. Her eyelashes, her hand, her nose, and especially her lips. I slowly woke her up by lightly stroking her cheek with my thumb, whispering her name softly. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up at me. Those eyes, I could get lost in them so easily, and I did.
"Hey Jenna." She said whispering. I smiled at her. She leaned in closer, tilting her head close to my neck.
"Mm, you smell so good." She said with a smile, looking at me. I blushed. Really hard.
"Oh-uh-thanks." I said. I leaned in too, my nose touching the side of her neck.
"You smell really good." I said with a smirk. She giggled and blushed. I had the urge to kiss her, but it's too soon.

Emma's POV: We lied there in bed for a few moments. We made eye contact as I looked at her with my sleepy eyes. I started drifting off to sleep again.
"C'mon Emma we gotta get up." Jenna giggled, helping me up. We stood up, I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my face on her shoulder. She held my back, steadying me.
"Are you wearing my clothes Emma?" Jenna said as she lifted my face up to look at her.
"Oh. Yeah I'm sorry. I didn't have any clothes to change in so I borrowed your's." I said.
"It's an exception since you look cute in my clothes." Jenna said with a smile on her face. I raised her eyebrows slightly, and started blushing again. We then started to get ready for the day. Jenna was taking a shower and I stole some clothes from her drawer.
******
After about 30 minutes, Jenna came out of the shower with a just a towel.
"Sorry, I forgot my clothes was out here." She said winking at me. But before she grabbed her clothes, she walked over to me slowly. I gulped nervously, what was she about to do...? I was sitting on her bed, looking up at her while she was looking down at me. She put her hand over her towel, her thumb tucked in, and her other hand was on my shoulder.
"Don't you want to see what's under my towel love?" She said tilting her head, not breaking eye contact. I didn't say anything, I couldn't. I didn't know if she was being serious or not. I just continued to look up at her. She leaned in closer to my ear to whisper something.
"You gotta wait until we're married to see me naked." She giggled, walking away. She left me there stunned and speechless. Now I know for sure that was flirting.

Jenna's POV: Why did I do that? She probably thinks I'm weird. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty good at flirting, judging by her face. I like flirting with Emma. I'll have to do that more often, maybe then she'll get the hint and ask me out. I finished getting ready and opened the bathroom door to go out. I then saw that Emma got dressed in my room. Her outfit was gorgeous, and her hair.
"So. You just changed in...here...?" I said confused.
"Uh...yeah." She said.
"Don't do that again. Just knock on the door and I'll be out. I don't think you want to take the risk of me seeing you...ya know...naked." I said smirking at her. There she goes blushing again.
"Oh-uh...okay. I will then." She said avoiding eye contact with me. I walked over to her again and studied her outfit and face. I lightly touched the back of her hair, making eye contact again.
"How is your hair so soft." I said in a low voice. She gently grabbed the side of my neck and whispered in my ear.
"Maybe I can show you sometime. I have a lot of skill with my fingers." She said softly. Well that sentence made me shudder. Now I was the one blushing. She could clearly see it.
"Aw look who's blushing now Jenna. You know I'm always gonna flirt back with you." She said, moving closer to me.
"Why don't I show you right now. We've got time, don't we..?" She said softly again.
"Uh-show me...what??" I said nervously. She has my mind all twisted.
"You know what." She said, her eyes beginning to turn dark. She turned me around and started walking behind me while her hands were gripping my hips tightly. She walked me into the bathroom and roughly pushed me into the counter. I gasped as she pushed me.
"Let me show you...what my fingers can do." She said still looking into me with those eyes. She ran her hands up and down my sides, making me let out heavy sighs. She moved her hands to my neck.
"Emma what are you doing." I said out of breath.
"You know what I'm doing. I know you want this." She said in a flirty tone. She cupped my face with both of her hands and put her knee between me. She moved her face closer to mine. She moved her hands up to my hair and started putting it into a half up. When she was done, she put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me.
"All done." She said with a smile. I was so confused. I thought we were gonna...never mind. I'm actually disappointed right now. I couldn't say anything, I couldn't even think.
"I'll be downstairs waiting for you so we can go to the store." She said looking back at me, as if nothing happened. I was there, still with my back facing the counter, with no thoughts, only her. I need her to be mine. I need to plan to ask her out soon. There's no way she'll say no, I need her so bad.