High For This Part 2 (Mature)

Emma's POV: I know me and Jenna just met, but I'm so captivated by her. I stole a couple of glances from her, and so did she. I guess I'm just so mesmerized by her looks because I'm not looking for a serious relationship. My hormones have been all over the place and I need someone to help me out. She placed her hand on my thigh, looking straight ahead. I placed mine on top of hers. I felt this connection with her, I can't have that. I'm only here to fuck and that's it. And I don't know why I just came up to her and introduced myself. I always let others come to me first.
******
Jenna's POV: I parked my car in the garage and got out to open the door for Emma. She was walking faster than me to the door to my house.
"Slow down there. We don't need to rush." I said chuckling.
"I know but, you look really good." She said biting her lip, looking me up and down. She was practically undressing me with her gaze. I unlocked the door and pulled her in. Emma immediately kissed me, both her hands on my face. I slowly pulled away and smiled at her. I knew she wanted to keep going, but I wanted to get us loosened up first. I walked over to the kitchen and poured us some drinks. We only had two at the bar. We both made eye contact with each other as we sipped on the drink. She grabbed the bottle and poured more in her cup and did the same to mine. I had to keep up with her pace, she was a wild drinker.
"I normally don't drink like this, but this is so good." She said slurring her words. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her, she tasted like alcohol, it was sweet. I then kissed her neck, trailing bite marks on her pale skin. She let out every possible sound that came out of her. I took her to my bedroom and closed the door.
"Tell me what you want." I whispered. Emma dug her nails in my shoulders.
"Sit down and wipe that lipstick off your mouth. Or should I do it for you." She said pushing me on my bed, her eyes got darker. She was straddling me, we were pressed up against each other. I felt her unbuttoning my suit and helped her. I started unzipping her dress slowly as her hands quickly made their way down to my belt.
"We don't have to rush when you're alone with me." I said softly, my hands were rested on hers on my belt. I continued to unzip her dress as I slowly took it off her. I helped her undo my belt and take my pants off. We both started on the same page now, going slow and taking our time. I softly placed kisses on different parts of her neck.

Emma's POV: I normally don't have sex like this. Slow, calm, and easy going. I'm usually very wild in bed, but this is different. Her words and actions keep me at peace and I love it. No one's ever done this to me before, and I want to continue. Jenna crawled on top of me and traced my body. It felt like I was wrapped around her finger tips.
"I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on." She whispered in my ear. She has the voice of an angel, but the words of the devil. How could she make something so dirty sound so relaxing? I threw my head back slightly and let out small gasps. I sensed that Jenna could tell I was new to this kind of love.
"Don't be scared. I'm right here. I know you you don't roll like this, just trust me." She said looking down in my eyes. I grabbed her hand and slowly guided her lower until she reached my center. She rested her hand there for a bit. Jenna reached over to her nightstand and started smoking weed. She leaned down close to my face and opened my mouth a little. She blew smoke into me while making eye contact.
"You wanna be high for this. Inhale." She said, putting it up to my lips, I obeyed and blew smoke out. Jenna gave me a grin as she watched me. She grabbed it out of my mouth and threw it in the trash. When I sleep with someone, we're usually strangers in a bed. But Jenna doesn't feel like a stranger, she makes me feel things I've never experienced. She took off my underwear and I looked at her, wondering what she would do next.
"I need you." I whispered, still looking at her.
"Where." She said.
"Inside me." I said, my eyes dilated. As she entered inside me, I moaned and pulled her close to me. I acted like this was my first time, she put me in such a calm state of mind. She went at a steady but fast pace. My eyes rolled back and I grabbed her back tightly.
"Dig your nails in me, I want to feel the pain love." She said breathing heavily. I scratched down her back and shoulders and bit her neck. I've never felt so hungry for someone in my life. The weed and alcohol she gave me really loosened me up.
"I thought you'd be a lot crazier in bed." Jenna said smirking at me.
"I'm a good girl, but I wanna be bad for you." I said grinning.
"Then show it." She said. I pushed her off of me and straddled her lap again, grinding on her. She let out a loud moan, I like being in control. I gripped her throat and kissed her harshly. She slipped her fingers inside me again, making me moan out loud. I started grinding more and more. Her energy is tied to me, I'm still at peace, but she makes me feel so good. She felt every inch of my body with her cold hand. She kept whispering sweet things in my ear, it drove me crazy. Her hot breath on my skin turned me on even more, making me go faster against her. Jenna switched our positions again, pumping me in and out.
"Talk to me with those dirty words you use." I said out of breath. She started moving lower and lower down my warm body.
"Baby, I won't need my voice for what I'm about to do to you."