Love At First Sight Part 4 (Mature)

Emma flipped them around so now Jenna was on her back. She started kissing her lips aggressively with so much passion. Jenna moaned into each kiss they shared, they were both equally hungry for each other. The lights were turned off in the room, the only light source was the moon directly hitting them. Emma found a sweet spot on Jenna's neck, she was always a sucker for neck kisses. Jenna's core was already so wet for Emma, aching for her. Jenna was heavily breathing, her chest rising up and down as Emma kissed down her body. She kissed her thighs, arms, shoulders, neck, and her inner thigh, teasing her. She loved hearing Jenna beg for her.
"Emma. Now is not a good time to tease. I'm aching for you." Jenna said, her head falling back in pleasure and frustration. Emma nodded her head, but continued to tease her. She moved her hand to her soaking center and rubbed her softly. Jenna whined and groaned as she gritted her teeth. She was so frustrated, all she wanted was Emma inside her.
"Emma, what did I just say." Jenna said firmly. Emma knew she was being serious, so she stopped teasing her. Instead, she dug her hips into Jenna, giving her hickeys on her neck. Jenna gasped loudly, she didn't expect this behavior from Emma. She liked her freaky side. Emma rammed two fingers inside of Jenna easily. She started thrusting into her hard and steady while looking at her. She loved looking at Jenna's face in pleasure. Jenna squeezed Emma's hips with her thighs. Jenna couldn't control herself around Emma, she wanted more of her.
"Faster." Jenna said in a choked moan. Emma used her back to thrust more power into her as Jenna screamed in pleasure. She cupped one of Jenna's breasts in her hand, still pumping her hard. Jenna latched onto Jenna's back with her hands as she felt Emma's defined back. It was so smooth and soft and warm. She could feel Emma using her back, her muscles being shown. Jenna started riding her as she bucked her hips up to her out of breath. Emma grabbed Jenna's thigh and threw it over her shoulder, giving her more access inside Jenna. She thrusted harder and deeper this time, making Jenna scream. They didn't have to worry about anyone. They were all alone together. Jenna had never felt like this before.
"Emma! I'm gonna cum all over you right now. Go faster, deeper, and harder for me!" Jenna screamed. Emma did more than that. She plowed herself into Jenna, using her whole back into her, still holding her leg over her shoulder. Emma started gasping and moaning at how much energy she was putting into her. She started tightening around Emma, making her use more power right into her. That's all Jenna wanted. She loved when Emma pleasured her, she did it so well. She was so close to releasing on Emma, but she held it in, wanting to make a huge mess for her. Emma gripped Jenna's throat as she pumped her harder and harder with technique. Jenna screamed her name, louder than ever before. She had the best orgasm she's ever had. Emma once again collapsed on top of Jenna. Both of them breathing on each other.
"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." Jenna said looking into Emma's eyes.
"I know." Emma said confidently. They both got dressed, picking their clothes up from the floor. They both looked each other in the eyes as they admire each other lovingly.
*next story is a new one*