You Belong To Me (Mature)

*requested by gayyyforjennaa*

Wednesday's POV: I'm going to a party with the rest of my friends. I'm going because Enid is, and she invited me. If someone else were to invite me, I wouldn't have gone. I've been lost in my feelings for her. We're completely opposite from each other. But, her and Ajax are dating. Why is this gorgeous, colorful girl doing with her goblin looking boyfriend? I got ready for the party. I wanted to wear something that would catch Enid's attention, but also something not too overboard. Well, I might get a little scandalous. I wore a black laced bra that was sort of see through, a black corset with some black pants and shoes. I love the color black, it suits me well. I put on some silver rings and headed out the door. The party started in about half an hour, it would take me about 20 minutes to get there.

Enid's POV: I had invited Wednesday to a party. I was surprised she said yes, she hates parties. She hates peoples in general. I didn't invite Ajax, I just wanted to go out with just friends. I do like to scope out cute guys here and there. But, I have this strange feeling of Wednesday. She is very pretty, more than that. I started thinking about us. What is she like romantically? Is she into girls? Does she have a crush on someone secretly? She always leaves me wondering about her. Many secrets lie within her. I got ready as well. I put on some light colored cargo jeans and a white and pink crop top. I wore my hair down, wore my rings, and put on my sneakers. I looked at myself one more time and went outside to my car. The party started in 15 minutes.
******
I had arrived at the party. There were already lots of cars parked outside. I parked and went inside. I wonder if Wednesday is here already. I knocked on the door and greeted everyone. I stood near the kitchen counter and was about to text Wednesday to see if she was here. Right when I looked up, I saw her. Her waist was hugged perfectly into the shape of her corset. Her bra was so revealing it made my heart race. What is she doing to me. Black really is her color. Whenever I see Ajax in his fancy outfits, he doesn't make me feel like this. I mean, don't get me wrong he looks great, but this, this is different. Wednesday looked around, her eyes met with mine. She quickly walked over to me, waving her hand.
"Hey." She said.
"Uh-hi." I said awkwardly. She looked me up and down. Did she just give me a small smirk? Am I seeing things?
"You look good." She said looking at me.
"You look good too." I said blushing lightly. "They're playing truth or dare in the guest room, do you want to come with me?" Wednesday asked.
"Yeah sure." I said. I grabbed onto her shoulder so I wouldn't lose her in the crowd. The music was blaring my ears. We sat down in the room, the game had just started. Our knees were touching. The bottle was spinning over and over again. It hasn't landed on any of us and I was starting to get bored. That was until the bottle landed on Wednesday. Tyler was thinking of a dare for her.
"Wednesday. I dare you to kiss Enid." He said with a smirk. Everyone was shocked and talking to one another. We both looked at each other. I was blushing so hard. She leaned in a grabbed one side of my face with her hand. We both kissed each other softly. She was a good kisser. The feeling of her hand on my face was amazing. Her lips were so soft and warm. I wish it were seven minutes in heaven. She turned her attention back to the game, as if nothing had happened. I kept thinking about the kiss. Every detail about it. The way she closed her eyes, her breathing rate, her hand placement. Everything. After a while of playing truth or dare, I invited Wednesday to see if she wanted a drink. We were both 21.
"Hey you want to come with me to get a drink?" I asked.
"Sure." She said as she got up.

Wednesday's POV: I wonder why Enid didn't invite Ajax with her? I'm not complaining though, he doesn't look good with him. I followed behind Enid into the crowd once again. I grabbed her hand and held onto it. I didn't want us to get lost in the hoard of people. Her hands were soft. I was thinking about the kiss. I had to act as if it was nothing, but I felt everything. Electricity coursed through my body as I felt my lips on hers. Her skin was so soft and smooth like silk. The sound our mouths made when we pulled away. Her blush showing up on her cheeks was the cutest thing ever. I can't seem to get her off my mind. Enid poured us a drink. She must've really liked it, she was moaned softly, enjoying her drink.
"You must really like that drink, huh?" I said looming at her. That crop top was perfectly tight on her.
"Hmmm. I'm gonna get another one, do you want one?" She asked.
"I'm good thanks." I said with a smile. Enid started downing her drink like water. I didn't want her to get too carried away. She got gotten a third, and a fourth.
"Alright Enid, I think you've had enough. You already look drained." I said, stepping close to her.
"Mmm no I'm not done yet Wenny." She whined. I tried guiding her outside, but she resisted. She started giggling.
"You're so hot Wednesday." She said groggily.
"Enid, you don't mean that, you're drunk. Let's get you home." I said. She stood in front of me, her finger pushed into my chest. She looked me up and down.
"Where do you think you're going? That corset hugs you perfectly." She said smirking. I was getting really nervous now. I wanted to flirt with her so badly, but I felt guilty. If only Ajax knew what she was doing. I picked her up and took us outside to my car.
"Wenny." She said, letting out a sigh. I sat her in my car and got in the drivers seat. I drove her to my house. I didn't trust her being by herself.
*******
I parked in the driveway and opened Enid's side. I lifted her up so she could stand. I put her arm around my shoulder and unlocked the door. I picked her up again and carried her upstairs into my room. I lay her down on one of my two beds in the room. She opened her eyes to look at me.
"You're so pretty Wednesday." She said softly. I smiled slightly and caressed my thumb on her cheek.
"You need to sleep. I know you don't mean it, but I'll take the compliment anyways." I said, still smiling at her. I slept on the other bed. I checked up on her every so often. Enid was knocked out throughout the night.
*******
Enid's POV: I woke up at around 7am. My head was pounding. I groaned pretty loudly as I sat back up. Wednesday rushed over to me.
"Hey how are you feeling?" She asked.
"I feel terrible." I said. She gave me some medicine.
"Do you need anything else?" Wednesday asked. She was always so kind to me. I loved that about her.
"No thank you." I said softly smiling at her. I plopped myself back in bed. That's when I remembered everything. Oh god, I flirted with her. How did I remember this? Was it because I actually meant it? I can't lie, I did mean it. Every word. She must've felt so uncomfortable. Of course I remembered the kiss. That's all that went through my mind. I heard Wednesday coming up the stairs to check up on me.
"Wednesday." I said softly as I sat up. She walked over to me.
"I'm sorry about yesterday." I said.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Don't play dumb I know you know what happened." I said.
"The kiss?" She questioned, her head slightly tilted.
"No! When I was flirting with you!" I said. She seemed a little surprised I was talking about this.
"You remember?" She asked.
"Yes. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to." I said apologizing.
"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, you were drunk. We all do silly things." She said comforting me. Wednesday always knew how to make me comfortable. She made me feel warm and fuzzy. She smiled at me.
"Let me know if you need anything, I'm gonna get some groceries right now." She said as she walked away. I smiled back at her, watching her leave. Little does she know I'm secretly in love with her.
******
Wednesday's POV: I was at the grocery store getting the things that I needed. I bought some stuff to make dinner tonight. Maybe I'll see if Enid can stay over for dinner. She needs a lot of rest. I picked out the essentials and came across some of Enid's favorite snacks. I bought some for her so she could feel better. I checked out and headed home.
*******
I brought in the bags and put everything away. It was still pretty early, so I went upstairs and brought Enid her snacks.
"I got you these." I said as I handed them to her.
"Wednesday. How did you know!" She said happily. I smiled at her. Seeing her eyes light up makes me happy. She got up and gave me a hug. I loved the feeling of her hands wrapped around me. I love this girl so much, but she'll never know.
******
It was around 7pm, I checked up on Enid again.
"Hey, I need to go home right now. Ajax is worried about me." She said. As soon as she said his name, my mood changed.
"Oh yeah, right. Well, we should get going."
I said. She followed behind me, getting in the car. We drove in comfortable silence. I liked having Enid over. I wish she could've stayed over again. I dropped her off at her house. I waited until she unlocked her door. I drove back to my house, thinking about her.
******
Enid's POV: Ajax was pretty worried about me. I didn't answer my phone all of last night since the party. I barely answered today. He always gets mad or worried over the littlest things, it's getting really annoying. He came over half an hour later to talk. All we did was argue. It's the same old topic over and over again.
"Where were you last night! You didn't answer your phone at all!" He shouted.
"I'm gonna be honest with you. I got drunk last night and one of my friends took me to their house and took care of me while I was sick!" I shouted back.
"Which friend." He said.
"Does that matter?" I said back.
"Answer the question Enid." He said firmly.
"Why do you want to know." I said.
"Who took care of you." He said.
"Wednesday." I said. My heart was beating fast just thinking about her.
"You know I could've taken care of you. And why didn't you invite me to this party?" He said.
"What, I can't go out with my friends for once? You're so controlling all the time!" I said.
"I'm not controlling and you know it." He said.
"You know what just get out of my house. I invited you to talk not to argue." I said back.
"Fine. I'll leave you be then. But this conversation is not over." He said as he walked out the door. I was very stressed. I texted Wednesday to see if she could talk. She immediately called me.
"Hey what's going on?" She said over the line.
"It's Ajax." I said, my voice beginning to crack.
"What happened Enid?" She said concerned.
"We got into an argument. He started shouting but then I started shouting back. He's getting to be really controlling and annoying." I said. My eyes started to water.
"It's not your fault. He's just being an idiot. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you guys been fighting for?" She asked.
"It's been on and off a lot. I don't know what to do Wednesday." I said, my voice shaking.
"I know it's not what you want to hear, but if I'm being honest, maybe it's best if you guys break up. If you're trying to fix the problem and it's not working, maybe it's best to pull away from him. You don't deserve someone who's gonna treat you bad." She said.
"Yeah. I'll think about it." I said.
"Thank you Wednesday, I appreciate it." I said.
"Of course Enid." She said back.
"Hey, can I maybe come over right now?" I asked.
"Yeah come over." She said.
"Okay I'll be there in a few minutes." I said. That's when I remembered that my car was still parked near that house where the part was at. I texted Wednesday to see if she could pick me up. And of course, she said yes. She was hear within a few minutes. I got in her car and she drove back to her house.
******
We were upstairs in her room. I was talking about all the details and problems with me and Ajax. I started to tear up, she immediately hugged me and rubbed my back.
"I know you love him a lot. I just don't think he deserves you." She said.
"He gets very mad that we're close. He gets jealous very easily and it annoys me so much." I said as I cried. I couldn't hold my feelings for Wednesday anymore, it was killing me. It wouldn't be as awkward to talk about it, since we're taking about my relationship with Ajax.
"His love for you is true, but does he know you call me when he sleeps." Wednesday said. All the secret things we had between us. The pictures of us has much more meaning than me and Ajax.
"He seems like he's good for you." She said. I could tell she was lying. I can see right through her.
"Does he know the reasons why you cry?" She asked. No. He doesn't.
"No." I whispered. She looked at me in concern.
"But I can't hide this anymore." I said.
"I'm in love with you Wednesday. You always catch my attention, whether you're trying to look good or not, you always do. It's always you that's on my mind. I've always been so drawn to you. And when I was flirting with you at the party, I meant every word I said." I looked in her eyes, desperate for an answer. She was speechless. I started to regret tell her my feelings.
"I'm in love with you too Enid. I must admit. I get jealous of Ajax being with you. I'd wish it was me. Every time you bring up his name my blood boils. I can treat you so much better then him." She said.
"I know you can." I said smirking. I was sat on the bed, as she was standing up. We stared at each other for a while. I pulled her in between my legs. I kissed her deeply, her hands on my shoulders. We were both moaning into the kiss, enjoying each others presence. This is so much better than how Ajax kisses. But I don't want to think about him right now. All I want is Wednesday.

Wednesday's POV: I was surprised at Enid's act. She seemed like she desperately wanted me, I did too. The kiss kept getting more feel and passionate. I slipped my tongue in her mouth as she moaned. I got on top of her. I slid my hands under shirt, looking up at her for permission, she nodded her head. I slowly lifted her shirt above her head. Her abs were impressive. She took off my corset as she ran her hands over my upper body. I moaned and threw my head back at her touch. Enid pulled me closer by my hips roughly, kissing me. I started unbuttoning her pants and slid them off and she did the same.
"I want you so badly." She whispered into my ear. That turned me on so much. I started to grind myself against her.
"Someone's impatient." She giggled. Enid flipped us over so now she was on top. She took off my underwear and I did the same. She planted kisses all over my body, making me shiver. I desperately needed to feel her inside me. I only wanted her. Enid slowly pushed inside me, paying attention to my body language. She helped me adjust to her, going at my pace. I choked out a moan every time she went in and out.
"Keep going, just like that." I said as I bit my lip.
"I love when you're vocal." Enid whisperer in my ear.
"Be as loud as you want darling, I want to hear the sounds you hold within you." She said. It has only been a couple of minutes and I was close to my high.
"Enid. I'm gonna cum right now." I said, breathing heavily. She kept the same pace, hitting all the right spots.
"Get loud for me baby." She whispered in my ear. I held onto her back tightly, pulling her closer to me. I clenched around her as I screamed her name, releasing on her. Enid studied my face, giving me a small smile. She lay beside me, letting me calm down. After a while, I had been back to my normal breathing rate.
"How are you so good at this." I said.
"It was my first time ever with someone, and a girl." She said smiling at me.
"Enid, I don't want this to just be a one time thing. I want us to be a thing. I want to make sure you're loved and cared for." I said looking at her deep blue eyes.
"I want us to be together too." Enid whispered.
"Can I be your girlfriend?" I asked softly.
"Of course." She said with a smile. She belongs to me, and I belong to her.