Party (Mature)

The next morning, Emma woke up from the sunlight hitting her. But this time, Jenna wasn't laying beside her. She had this feeling in her stomach that hurt emotionally.
"Maybe the director needed her to shoot some scenes real quick..." Emma whispered to herself. She would've told her though. Emma layed there sad and unclothed. She wanted to feel Jenna's warm touch and wanted to discuss all the details from last night.
******
Five minutes later, Jenna opened the door quietly with a bag in her hand. Emma sat up quickly, startled by her entrance.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." Jenna said. Emma broke out into a smile.
"Watcha got there?" Emma said curiously.
"I got us some breakfast before we go on set." Jenna said with a wide smile.
"Aw. I thought you left me to go somewhere." Emma said.
"Of course not. Well, I kinda did, but I came back to you my love." Jenna said. They both ate and were now getting ready. Emma was struggling to clip her necklace on. Jenna walked up behind her, kissing her neck.
"Need help?" Jenna said.
"Yeah." Emma smiled. Jenna grabbed the necklace and clipped it onto her. Emma turned around and started kissing Jenna gently. They made their way down to set to get ready for their scenes.
******
The whole cast had finished filming. It was now 8pm and the cast wanted to host a party for all of them. They all agreed to be at the house where the party was by 9pm tonight. Jenna and Emma went back to their rooms and started getting ready.
"The party should be fun right?" Emma said getting ready.
"Yeah. I just get nervous sometimes you know?" Jenna said looking down at the floor. Emma walked over to her and gave her a hug.
"It's okay love. I'll be with you the whole time." Emma said to her. Jenna got ready. She was wearing black cargos with a shirt on. Emma was wearing a simple short dress with a necklace.
******
Both girls were let into the party. Everyone was there. After about 20 minutes of getting drinks and talking, the cast wanted to play some games. Both girls made their way to the rest of the group and sat down in a circle.
"Let's play a game. How about 7 minutes in Heaven." One of the cast members said. Everyone agreed. Jenna and Emma both looked at each other. No one knew they were dating yet. The bottle landed on a couple people and they started playing the game. After a while, the bottle landed on Jenna.
"Jenna, play seven minutes in heaven with...." One of the members said. Jenna was hoping it would be Emma.
"Let's go with.....Emma." One of the cast members said. Jenna smiled. She walked over to Emma and grabbed her hand, leading her to the bedroom. They went to a farther one so no one could hear them. Emma locked the door behind her. Jenna grabbed Emma by the neck and started kissing her. Emma matched her energy and slammed her against the door, being the dominant one now. Jenna tried moving Emma back to gain dominance, but Emma didn't let her. She grabbed both of Jenna's wrists and pinned them above her head. She bit her neck hard, leaving a red mark on Jenna. Jenna loved it, she was bleeding a little, but she didn't care. She craved Emma so much. Jenna broke Emma's grip on her and moved her on the bed while grabbing her waist. Jenna was on top now, kissing Emma so rough that Emma was arching her back wanting Jenna. She bit Emma's lip, sucking on it. She licked the blood off of her lip and shoved her tongue into Emma's mouth. It had already been 7 minutes but they didn't care. They knew what they were about to do. She didn't want to stop. Emma switched their positions on the bed, so now Emma was on top. She started taking Jenna's shirt off, as well as her pants. Jenna got up and grabbed Emma by her thighs. Emma was now straddling Jenna. Emma took off Jenna's bra, exposing her chest. Jenna was about to feel Emma's center when she realized Emma wasn't wearing underwear.
"No underwear huh?" Jenna said in a flirty tone.
"I was gonna wait until we got back from the party to show you, but here we are." Emma said matching her tone.
"I wanna fuck you so bad right now Emma." Jenna said.
"I know. You look hungry for me." Emma said. Jenna started devouring her neck to the point where Emma started riding Jenna's fingers. Emma could feel the coldness of Jenna's rings against her. Both of them were moaning in each other's mouths. Emma went faster, holding onto Jenna's shoulders. Emma once again switched their positions and took off Jenna's underwear. Jenna straddled Emma, riding her fingers.
"Emma you're so good at this. Stay right there baby." Jenna said.
"You do it better." Emma said. Jenna gasped and moaned into Emma's ear, making her turned on. Jenna placed her chin over Emma's shoulder, riding harder and deeper.
"Look at me baby." Emma commanded. Jenna made eye contact with her. Jenna went faster and faster, holding onto Emma's shoulders and waist.
"Emma I'm so close." Jenna said between gasps.
"I want to you to keep edging Jenna." Emma said. Jenna tried her hardest to hold it in. She closed her eyes with her mouth open.
"Emma I'm gonna cum." Jenna screamed. Emma thrusted inside her while Jenna was still riding. Jenna came so much she dripped onto Emma. She licked her fingers while looking at Jenna.
"You taste so good." Emma said. Jenna then flipped Emma over on the bed. She tore her dress off and started kissing her chest. Emma moaned and gasped as Jenna kept sucking. Jenna grabbed Emma and sat her on a desk in the room. She slid inside of her and started thrusting hard. Emma moaned so loud she was afraid the others would hear her.
"Let me hear your sounds my dear." Jenna said. Jenna stood between her legs going deeper and deeper each time she thrusted inside her.
"Jenna, you're gonna make me cum already." Emma said out of breath.
"Oh no. You're holding it for a long time." Jenna said firmly. Emma started riding her, her body making noise every time Jenna pumped her. Emma started kissing Jenna's neck while moaning and sweating. She drooled on Jenna's neck and started biting her. She dug her face into Jenna's neck, her back muscles flexed from pleasure. Jenna felt her back muscles. She didn't know Emma went to the gym. They felt so good.
"Your back muscles feel so good Emma." Jenna said out of breath, still pumping her. Emma kept moaning and gasping for air.
"You like them?" Emma said out of breath. Jenna thrusted her at the perfect angle, going deeper and feeling Emma tighten so much around her. Emma made eye contact with Jenna.
"Jenna. I'm gonna cum so bad. I want you to thrust into me as hard and deep as you possibly can." Emma said.
"Anything for you my love." Jenna said with a smirk on her face. Jenna shoved her fingers inside and thrusted her as deep as possible.
"That's so good. Stay right there." Emma said loudly. Jenna was sweating so much. She pulled Emma closer to her, feeling her skin on her's. Emma put her chin over Jenna's neck, feeling every hard, deep thrust into her.
"I want you to cum so hard. I want to taste you so bad." Jenna said. They both made eye contact. Emma came all over Jenna. More than she expected. Jenna looked at Emma in the eyes and licked off her fingers.
"You taste so sweet." Jenna said. Both girls were out of breath. They both got dressed. They snuck out of a window and walked back to their apartment.