I Wanna Be Yours Part 4

Jenna's POV: The met gala is today. I woke up early enough to get ready. I had bought my dress the day after me and Emma went shopping. I picked out a black revealing dress that perfectly hugged my waist. I also bought some black heels to go with it, and some jewelry. I wore 2 rings on my left hand, and 3 on my right. I booked an appointment for my makeup artist.
******
"You look amazing Jenna." My makeup artist said.
"Thank you so much. You did such an amazing job." I said happily. She never fails to make me look good for all my events. I left the studio and had about an hour to spare. I hadn't texted Emma all day since I was busy getting ready. I'm so eager to see what Emma is gonna wear. I've seen pictures of her on previous events but it would feel different if I saw her in person. My  stomach is doing flips just by thinking about her.

Emma's POV: I only had an hour to finish getting ready. I wore a maroon colored dress. It was long and marched them with my heels. I then put on sole hoop earrings and some rings. I did my hair and my makeup artist finished with my makeup. I loved all of it. I'm nervous to see Jenna, but I shouldn't care what others think. I only care what Jenna thinks. She always looks amazing, I don't know how she does it. I got lost in my own mind thinking about Jenna. And by the time you know it, it was time to go. We all drove in separate cars to the gala. I was fidgeting with my rings, my hand getting clammy. My heart was racing I could feel my heart beat in my head. I was stressing myself out too much. I calmed myself down as much as I could, it helped a little.
******
Jenna's POV: I finally arrived at the place. I texted Emma I would wait for her inside. She was almost here, as the minutes went by my heart was about to burst. That's when I saw the beautiful and wonderful, Emma Myers. My mouth hung open slightly, I couldn't control it. The way her hair looked, her crystal blue eyes, her dress, her everything. She was looking around for me, I was too shocked to even wave my hand, all I did was stare at her looking for me. We finally made eye contact, and she hurried over to me. Her eyes were wider than usual, she seemed out of breath. She was so tall in her heels I had to look up at her. Her collarbone. Oh my god it was so defined and chiseled.
"You look gorgeous Jenna." She said, smiling really big.
"Oh thank you Emma. You look beautiful as always." I said, lightly grazing the fabric of her dress on her waist.

Emma's POV: All I have to say is Jenna is so hot without even trying. Her waist was so curvy and her skin tone was perfect. Her body looked defined and amazing. I've never wanted to be a dress so badly in my life. The whole cast was also here. The guys never catch my attention. I started to get really irritated. All these guys were looking at Jenna so much.
"Hey what's your name?" A random guy asked Jenna.
"Oh I'm Jenna." She said smiling at him.
"Can I buy you a drink?" He said smiling back.
"She's not interested." I said coldly at the guy. I already knew Jenna wasn't interested in him, I could tell by her face. I clung onto her arm and guided her to get our pictures taken. We took some individually one by one. I was first and went in front of all the flashing cameras. Jenna was on the side, watching me carefully. I got nervous again. What is she thinking? Does she like my dress? Does she hate it? I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed. I stood there for a couple more minutes and walked over to Jenna. It was her turn now. Finally, I just want to watch her be so effortlessly stunning. She stood in front of the cameras, her well defined cheekbones were standing out. Her jawline, her waist, her legs, everything. All I could do was get lost in her, the way she does things is making me giddy. I felt myself heat up in all areas. The things I'd do to her, the things I'd let her do to me. I want her so desperately, I'm thirsty for her. Every part of her I want and I crave. My mind started imagining things. I didn't realize Jenna was already walking back to me.
"We're gonna take some group photos right now, let's go." She said grabbing my hand. Her nails slightly dug into my palm. We were all lined up with the rest of the cast. Me and Jenna were side by side, holding each other's hips with one hand. I squeezed her hip, making her straighten up her posture a little.

Jenna's POV: Oh my god. Emma just squeezed me. I wanted her to squeeze every part of me so tight. I want to feel her hands all over me. Her lips on mine, mine on hers. Her hips pressed into mine, her on top of me. I so desperately want her to straddle me so close and taste her. I need her piercing blue eyes to engulf me in her gaze. I need her to do everything to me. Everything she desires. I'd give her anything she wants. I thought about all of this while taking the group photo. I was wet just thinking about the things she'd do to me. The sounds she'd make, the things she'd say. I kept looking down at her. I wish I could rip that dress off of her. I wish we were alone. It's not right of me to think about her like that, but I can't contain myself around her. If I was a man, I'd be hard all the time around her. Some people came to interview us and ask some questions. One guy came up to me and Emma.
"I wanted to ask you guys some questions." The guy said.
"So, we know that Wednesday and Enid have some chemistry going on." The guy said with a smile. Me and Jenna giggled, looking at each other.
"Do you guys think Wenclair is a good ship?" The guy questioned.
"I think Enid is in love with Wednesday." I said with a smirk.
"All I have to say is they were roommates." Emma said with a smile. I turned my head towards her, biting my lip. After all the photos were taken, we went outside to our cars to go home. Emma was already walking towards her car.
"Emma, do you mind if I ride with you?" I asked, grabbing her wrist.
"You can ride with me." She said, winking at me. Oh she was flirting. I like that. I got in the car with her. I noticed she was fidgeting with her rings. I held her hand in my lap, stroking her thumb with mine. Every now and then, I'd catch her looking at me, and she'd catch me. I have to make a move on her soon. There's so much sexual tension between us. My heart gravitates towards her all the time. The things I'd do to kiss her. She looks so hot and gorgeous at the same time. I might just have to ask her out.