Your Touch Haunts Me Part 2 (Mature)

Jenna's POV: I woke up the next day really early. My back was facing towards her, her hands wrapped around my waist, cuddling me. Her body heat was so warm and comforting. I put my hand on her's, caressing it. I turned around, so now I'm facing her. She's fast asleep. I studied her breathing, it was slow and steady. I touched her arm, staring at her. Her lashes were so long, her blond hair glistening in the sunlight, her skin lightly tinted with blush. I moved myself closer to her, holding onto her shoulders. All of a sudden, her eyes fluttered open.
"Hey Jenna." She said with a smile.
"Hi." I whispered. My chest was pressed up against her, my back slightly arched. Emma started to blink rapidly.
"How's you sleep?" I asked, running my finger down her neck gently. She gulped while looking down.
"I slept-uh. Good. How did you-um sleep??" She stuttered.
"I slept so much better with you here." I said winking at her. Her eyes widened. Her crystal blue eyes hypnotize me in some way I can't explain.

Emma's POV: Her hand was flat on my chest now. I moved my hands lower so that they were on her hips. Jenna nudged her face in my neck. She planted the tiniest kiss, it was almost unnoticeable. She smiled into my neck.
"Why is your heart beating so fast." She said, her face still in my neck. My eyes were blinking so fast.
"I have no idea." I said gulping. I was blushing so hard, I'm relieved she couldn't see my face. I finally worked up the courage to pull her closer to me by her hips. She let out a small breathy groan into my neck, holding onto my shoulders. It's like a dream what she feels with me. I'd love her the way she needs, if she would let me. I don't want to tear down our friendship we have, but the tension is so obvious. Jenna propped herself on top of me, her elbows supporting her.
"Are you just gonna stay in bed all day or are you gonna get up." Jenna said with her eyebrows raised, taunting me. I stared at her. I keep blinking faster and faster, my cheeks heating up.
"Jenna, you're gonna have to get off me if you want me to get up." I said nervously.
"Is someone too nervous to lift me off of her?" She said pouring. The eyes she gives me is indescribable. I grabbed her waist and gently lifted her up a little. All of a sudden she pins my wrists down above my head.
"Hm, I changed my mind. I want you to stay." She said looking down at me. This time I got incredibly nervous and stunned by her dominance. She leaned down closer to my face, studying me.
"Do I make you nervous love?" She whispered. My mouth slightly fell open. I was mesmerized by her words and her actions. She tucked a strand of hair behind my ear slowly, making eye contact with me.
"Isn't strange how I dream of you, even when I'm wide awake." She leaned down, whispering into me.

Jenna's POV: I loved the reaction she was giving me.
"It's getting hot." I said, as I was straddling Emma, her head near the backboard of the bed. I took off my soccer jersey I had slept in last night, and was left in my sports bra. Emma sat up and propped herself on the back of her arms, staring at me. She grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer. I lightly lifted her chin to look at me. I was teasing the kiss, it was so painful to us, but I live for the pain. If I don't kiss her, it'll seem like I'm leading her on. But, there's this guy I really like too. We haven't talked much but, he's really cute. He treats me well and everything but, me and Emma's thing going on is more meaningful to me. Within a second, Emma switched our positions. She's ok top of me now. She leaned down to kiss me, but I turned my head away, and instead, she kissed my neck. I let out a small moan only j could here. I can't let her kiss me yet, I need to wait. I pushed her off of me with a giggle. She looked at me slightly confused, but giggled along with me.
"C'mon silly goose let's get ready." I said with a smile. She looked at me disappointed, but laughed it off. I went to take a shower.
******
Emma's POV: I got dressed and ready, I was just waiting for Jenna. After a couple of minutes, Jenna walks into the room with just her towel wrapped around her body.
"I so wish I was that towel right now." I said to her, my eyes beginning to darken.
"Oh really?" She said teasing me. I walked closer to her. I looked down at her neck and started kissing her collarbone. She lifted her head up and grabbed the back of my neck. I gave her a dark hickey. I wanted to continue, but she deserves to be teased too.
"Emma...why'd you stop." Jenna said, whimpering out of breath.
"I mean, you did tease me earlier. So it's only fair." I said with a smile.
"Yeah, but you do it so well." She said, trying to make me do it again. But I resisted.
"Go get dressed now Jenna." I said, moving her to the bathroom and closing the door. At this point, my heart is beating out of my chest.