Best Friends Part 2 (Mature)

Emma's POV: A couple of days have passed by and me and Jenna have been having sex like crazy. We both take turns pleasing each other and taking control. The way she looks at me while she places her electrical fingers on my skin, my lips quiver in anticipation, the way my hips move with hers is rhythmic. She powers enough electricity in me to power cities. But there's a problem. We never find ways to connect physically and emotionally after having sex. We don't talk openly about our desires or new things we want to try. We kinda just know and do it as we go.
******
Jenna's POV: "Fuck baby." Emma said as I was pounding into her on the bed. She held onto the collar of my white shirt, almost ripping it apart. I gripped her hips, making me go faster. I pulled out so far each time, the tip would be the only thing inside her. The sounds of her sweet sinful moans made my heart skip a beat each time.
"I wanna fuck the soul out of your skin." I growled huskily in her ear. Emma tightened her legs around me harder than ever and scratched down my back.
"Fill me up to the brim, until I'm dripping with your cum." She said out of breath. The sight of her was so beautiful but sexy. She was sweating so much. I tried so hard not to cum at those words, but I managed to contain myself. I was throbbing like crazy inside her.
"Keep your body open. I wanna stroke deep into you." I said slowing my thrusts down. The sessions we've had lately have been fast, and I wanna take my time with her. Emma's breathing slowed down a bit as well as mine. I've been having ambivalent feelings with her, and I guess I'm showing it with what I'm doing now. I pushed all the way in, earning a deep moan from the girl below me. I pulled out almost all the way and pushed in again. Our bodies were pressed tightly against each other, our sweat mixing. We both looked deep into each others eyes, my mouth slightly hung open.

Emma's POV: I could feel Jenna throbbing inside me. She leaned down to kiss me, I denied it by turning my cheek to her and burying my face in her neck. I just craved the sex, not her "love" for me. She always makes it seem like she really likes me for who I am, but it's destroyed by the devil in disguise. Temptation. I started thinking too much about the situation I want to talk to her about, causing me to tighten in an uncomfortable way. It was now harder for Jenna to slip in and out of me, and she noticed. She looked at me with concern.
"Just cum for me." I said, looking a bit disappointed in myself. There was one thing about her. She knew my body well. Tears started forming in my eyes, but I hid them away from Jenna. She thrusted harder into me, trying to cum, but it hurt. I whimpered very softly at the pain. She turned my head to look at her. I revealed my watery eyes to her.
"I'm sorry." She whispered in my ear. Seconds later, she came with little force. Very different from the other times she's came before. She pulled out and laid beside me. For the first time, we stayed in each others presence for a while before I spoke up.
"Can we talk?" I said turning myself to her.
"Anything." She said back. I paused before continuing.
"What are we?" I questioned, waiting for an answer. She paused for a while.
"I mean...we're best friends. Right?" Jenna said softly. My heart dropped as she said those words. I wasn't expecting that answer from her. I really had hope that we would become something.
"Oh. Right." I whispered. Jenna got out of bed and got dressed to go do whatever she needed to do. I felt disappointed and sad. I want us to be a thing. I turned over on my side on her pillow. The sweet smell of her sillage was left on the pillows and blankets. I cuddled with myself for a while, wishing it was Jenna. But she doesn't care enough about me to comfort me. Jenna only loves me when I give her the pleasure she wants. I can't help but give it to her because she makes me feel so damn good.
******
I came back from my classes at around 8pm. I closed the door quietly, normally I close it loud enough for her to know I'm here. I saw Jenna passing by in her boxers and bra. She didn't see me, she just kept going back and forth. I'm assuming she's doing laundry. I was kind of hiding next to a plant across from the kitchen. I saw Jenna drinking a glass of water, her back was facing towards me. I started walking towards her and put my hand on her back gently. She was startled a bit.
"Emma- you scared me. I didn't even know you were here." She said breathing a bit heavily.
"Yeah, I've been here for a bit." I said, looking down to see she was in her boxers which I saw earlier.
"Sorry, I'll go get some pants on." I placed my hands on each side of the counter, trapping her in my presence.
"Can we talk?" I said softly. She nodded.
"Are we just fuck buddies?" I said tilting my head slightly. She looked down and then back up.
"I've noticed your sudden change towards me ever since we started continuously doing these sessions." She said looking me in the eyes.
"Yeah I know- I'm sorry for bringing this up." I said a bit embarrassed.
"No no. I wanna talk it through with you." My eyes lit up at this sentence.
"Look, we can fuck like friends. Kind of like a friends with benefits. But there's one rule between that." Jenna said leaning closer to me. My hands were still firmly on the counter.
"And what is that?" I said huskily. She makes me so turned on, even when we're supposed to be discussing something serious.
"Don't be catching feelings." She whispered in my ear. She knows I have feelings for her. It's so hard to hide it.
"But you make me feel so good." I said wrapping my arms around her back, pressing our bodies together. Those words almost came out as a moan.
"Hm, you don't wanna have sex as friends no more." She said grabbing my waist firmly. She teases me so well.
"Oh but I love it when we climax. You get me a little sidetracked." Jenna was breathing on my neck, resisting to bite because one kiss leads to another and another. We get lost in each other easily.
"God you're hot when I get you flustered." I said pressing my front to her slightly pulsing cock in her underwear.
"If we're gonna continue with these arrangements, don't try to take it further. Focus on the friendship." She said, letting out a small groan.
"Oh but my love for you is so strong. I don't wanna be anyone else's." I said grabbing the collar of her shirt, almost pulling her in for a kiss.
"I thought you weren't like that?" She questioned, gripping onto me harder.
"There's nothing else I'll ever find beyond me and you. I'll give you my heart." I whispered closely to her lips. Jenna let out a sigh against me.
"I don't wanna be responsible for your heart if we crash. I'll get clumsy and tear it apart. I love you, but we can't get close. You're my best friend Emma." Jenna said softly. Her eyelids became droopy looking at me. I felt my heart drop a bit. I don't want to just be her fuck buddy all the time. I don't want her with anyone else. I love her.
"Why can't this work?" I whispered. She loosened her grip on my waist.
"I'm not relationship material. I could never hurt you. The things you want are not what I'm looking for. Toxic love will tear us apart." I understood what she meant. I'm persistent because I would risk everything for her. But she doesn't want that and I can't ruin myself. All the things I meant from the bottom of my heart started to lose its meaning.