As You Are Part 2

Wednesday's POV: It had been a couple of days since Enid told me about Ajax. She's been pretty upset, but not as much as I thought she would be. We were both walking side by side, engaged in a conversation. We sat down on a bench, admiring the scenery. Out of nowhere, Enid grabs my hand.
"Your hands are cold." She slightly whispered.
"Your's are warm..." I whispered back, turning my head towards her. The tension between us was so incredibly strong, you could practically cut it with a knife. We both knew we were more than friends, but we didn't know how to address our situation. We were both gazing into each other's eyes, waiting for the other to make a move. I snapped back to reality.
"So-uh, about Ajax...how are you guys right now...?" I said nervously. Why did I bring him into the moment. Enid seems shocked and disappointed. I ruined the moment for us. I can never do anything right.
"Oh. Um. We're not really talking anymore. I don't like him. I don't know what I saw in him. But-what about you? Are you interested in anyone??" She asked curiously. I was surprised at those words. A jump was sent to my stomach.
"Oh. Uh-maybe..I don't know..." I said, avoiding eye contact with her. She looked at me.
"Hmmm. I think your lying Addams. There has to be someone. Do you like guys or girls?" Enid straight up asked me. Sometimes I wish I could ask questions like her. She's good at it.
"Enid-that's a...very...direct question." I said looking everywhere else but her.
"It's fine if you're not comfortable answering it, but I was just wondering." She said.
"Well, I guess I like girls more than guys..." I said, looking at her. Her face lit up.
"So you are interested in a girl." She said with a grin. I rolled my eyes at her.
"Yeah. But, to say that I'm in love with someone is dangerous. I don't think anyone would be able to love me the same as I love them." I said, spilling out some emotions. I never tell anyone what I'm feeling. But Enid is different.
"That's not true Wednesday. Sometimes the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. You're worth so much and sometimes people don't see your worth. You're like a rainbow, but some people are colorblind. You need to find someone that deserves you, not just wants you. They need to see the true beauty inside and out of you. You're the sun on my dark days." Enid said, looking deeply into my eyes. I never thought of it like that. Falling in love with Enid comes in waves, and right now I'm drowning. The way she talks, all I can do is look at her lips and stare at her all day.
"Enid. If I told you about the darkness inside me, would you still look at me like I'm the sun?" I questioned. She moved closer to me, and rested one of her hands on my cheeks lightly.
"The sun has dark spots too. It's still bright. Still warm. And makes the flowers grow. Of course Wednesday. When the darkness comes, you're my light. I will always be here for you, I have no shame." She said whispering. It was now raining.
"Enid's POV: The clouds were grey and the sky was dim. All I can think about is my hand on Wednesday's cheek.
"Enid there's one more thing." She said looking down.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Ever since I met you, you taught me to always value others. It's been about you since I met you. I can't get you out of my head. I go to sleep  thinking about you all the time. Night's the only time of day for a dreamer. I put myself to sleep to get closer to you inside of my dreams. I can't afford love, but you do something to me Enid, that I just need to love you like no one else can." She said grabbing both her hands into mine. I looked at her with deep emotion. I gave her a light smile.
"I always knew you had a thing for me Addams. I can see right through your emotions. You won't find anyone that's better, because I'm right for you. I promise. I'll be with you through the toughest parts when you feel like it's the end. You drew memories in my mind that I could never erase. And you painted colors in my heart that I can never replace. I want you to show me your broken heart and all your scars. I will always take you as you are." I said. We both made strong eye contact. It was now raining hard. Wednesday grabbed my face and kissed me. We were kissing in the rain. It was pure with love and joy. We've both been waiting for this moment to happen. This memory will be tattooed in my brain forever.