Spicy Scenes (Mature)

Jenna woke up at 7am. They had to be on set by 7:30am. Jenna quickly woke Emma up so they could get ready. They arrived at set just in time. The directory called both girls over.
"So, the producers discussed a lot about some scenes with Wednesday and Enid. We wanted to add in a sex scene. The two of you. You wouldn't mind, right?" The director said. Both girls looked at each other. They've already done the real thing a couple times.
"Yeah, sure." Jenna finally spoke up. Emma nodded her head awkwardly.
"Alright. Here, review your lines and we'll start shooting soon." The director said. Both girls walked away.
"This is gonna be so awkward." Emma said.
"Don't worry. I mean, we already had sex with each other a couple of times." Jenna said with a smirk. Emma smiled at her.
******
After about 20 minutes, the director signaled to them that they were going to shoot the scene.
"And...action." The director said. Wednesday placed Enid against the door, pinning her.
"Wednesday...what are you doing." Enid said.
"I know you want this just as much as I do." Wednesday said. She kissed Enid's neck, biting her hard. Enid whimpered in pain, but she loved it. Enid let out a moan. The directors were surprised at how real they were making the scene. Wednesday kissed Enid's soft lips, biting her and drawing a bit of blood. Emma was turned on by this, she couldn't control herself in the scene. She let out more moans, each one getting progressively louder.
"I didn't know you were the dominant one Wednesday." Enid said in a flirty voice. Wednesday ignored her, pushing her on the bed. She started taking off Enid's sweater and top. Both girls were already out of breath. Wednesday took off Enid's pants and started kissing her thighs. Emma could feel the heat between her legs. Jenna wished they were alone. Wednesday started taking off her black dress, leaving them both in their bra and underwear. Wednesday climbed on top of Enid and started devouring her neck so much. She kissed her jawline, neck, and collarbone. Enid continued to let out soft, breathy moans. The producers were amazed at how good they were at "acting" the scene out. Enid switched their positions so now she was on top. Wednesday grabbed Enid's back, feeling her muscles. She left red scratch marks on her. Wednesday moaned heavily. Enid kissed Wednesday's plump lips as she inserted her tongue inside Wednesday's mouth. Both girls were moaning in each other. Wednesday once again changed their positions. They couldn't get fully naked, since it was being filmed. The director cut the scene so they could film the spicy part. The girls were out of breath from the scene.
"Amazing acting you two." The director said. They nodded.
"Alright, now we're gonna film the awkward part. Are you guys ready? You remember your lines?" The director said.
"Yes." Emma said. The director gave a thumbs up.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Wednesday said.
"Yes. I want you Wednesday." Enid said. Jenna improvised, and went inside Emma instead of acting it out. Emma was surprised in a worried way.
"What the fuck Jenna." Emma mouthed while they were kissing so the directors couldn't see. Jenna just smirked and kept going. Both of them were breathing heavily, especially Emma. Jenna started going faster and faster. Emma was trying to contain herself, making sure the scene wasn't too real. The setting was perfect. The moonlight hitting directly on them, and both of them under the covers. Jenna's back shined lightly against the light of the moon.
"Jen-Wednesday I'm gonna cum soon." Emma said in a shaky breath. Jenna still had to act like they weren't doing the real thing. Once again, the directors were amazed. Emma kept whimpering and moaning out of breath.
"The scene is almost over." Jenna whispered in Emma's ear. Emma clenched her jaw and looked at Jenna, signaling she was gonna release. Jenna could feel her tightening around her. Her moans began to get louder and louder. The director signaled that the scene was gonna end soon.
"Oh Wednesday!" Emma said loudly. She finished all over Jenna.
"Amazing job you two!" The director said.
"You guys did great. You can have the rest of the day off." The director said happily. Jenna quickly wiped her hand on her shirt on the floor.
******
"Jenna, I can't believe you did that on set." Emma said with a smile on her face.
"I had to spice it up a little." Jenna said. They both went back to their apartment and watched some movies and went to sleep.
*this is the end for this story! The next chapter is a different one*