Tell Me You Love Me

Jenna and Emma have become more famous since the release of the show Wednesday. Jenna had already been famous before the show, but Emma had never had this many fans. Jenna would always get nervous around fans being in her personal space. Emma always protected Jenna from anyone that went after her. She cared for her. Jenna realized she liked this gesture that Emma did, and started developing feelings for her. Emma had always had feelings for her, but she could never tell her because she always thought Jenna was too pretty for her.
******
Jenna and Emma were both walking side by side to get into their car. A bunch of people were following them, taking pictures and asking questions. Emma wrapped one of her arms around Jenna and held her close, protecting her from anyone that wanted to get in her space. Jenna only liked Emma being in her personal space, and no one else. She adored Emma more than anything. She loved her blue eyes piercing into her's. They got into the car, and drove to Emma's house.
******
Emma opened her house door for Jenna as she entered inside. This was their first time being with each other alone.
"Let's go upstairs so I can show you around." Emma said. Jenna took Emma's hand while walking up the steps.
"So, this is my room." Emma said with a smile. Emma closed the door behind her with her back.
"Come sit down with me." Emma gestured for Jenna to sit on her bed. Jenna giggled.
"You're really pretty by the way." Emma whispered to Jenna with a smile, looking into her eyes. Jenna smiled back.
"You're beautiful Emma." Jenna whispered back, looking her up and down. Emma leaned in closer.
"So, how's your day been?" Emma said, changing the subject.
"It was good. I just hate when people follow us everywhere." Jenna said. Emma touched her shoulder.
"I know. But you don't have to worry, I'll always protect you from anyone." Emma said honestly. Jenna gave Emma a small smile.
"I honestly appreciate it Emma. You mean so much to me." Jenna said sincerely. They talked for hours about random things together. They both enjoyed their company a lot.
"It's getting late. I should probably go." Jenna said sadly.
"Okay. I'll take you home." Emma said, getting up from the bed.
"It's okay Emma, you don't have to." Jenna said.
"No, I want you to be safe going back home." Emma said. They both went downstairs to get into Emma's car. Emma guided Jenna outside with her hand on her back. That feeling gave Jenna chills. Emma drove to Jenna's house and dropped her off, staying there for a little to make sure Jenna went in safely.