Hallucinate

Emma's POV: I've been very busy working on my new film. It's a lot of work and has been stressing me out a bit. Ever since me and Jenna got close on set for Wednesday, we text and call each other everyday. We can't hangout as much as we used to, but I'm getting a break for a couple weeks. Jenna hasn't been as busy, it's hard for her to make friends since everyone on set is much older. I think that's why we connected well together. My birthday is during the week I'm off for filming. Im turning 21 so I'm celebrating at a bar. Jenna is still 20, her birthday is a couple months later, so we won't be able to go together. I wonder what it feels like to get drunk. My thoughts ran for a while and I thought about getting drunk with Jenna. How she would act. I shouldn't be thinking about this.

Jenna's POV: Emma texted me saying that she wanted to hangout. We have so much to catch up on. I'm so happy I get to celebrate with her for her 21st birthday, I just can't go to the bar. I miss Emma so much, I've never missed anyone like this before. She was running around like crazy filming her new movie, so she wanted to just stay in at her trailer near set. Everyone's trailers are apart by a lot so no one can hear us.
******
I arrived at Emma's trailer and knocked. Shortly after, I was greeted by an excited Emma. She jumped right into my arms, our bodies fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. My arms were around her waist and hers were hanging off my shoulders. Emma pulled me inside and shut the door. It was tiny, but it had enough room for one bed and a small kitchen. She also had a tv in the room, so we sat on her bed. I moved closer to her, wanting to feel her warmth since I was cold.
"Do you want a blanket?" Emma asked.
"Yes please." I said looking up at her. She grabbed one from behind her and covered both of us while we relaxed. Both of us talked and talked for hours. We laughed and had deep conversations with each other. I couldn't stop thinking about her lips and how they moved. What they would feel like on my bare skin. A lot of time had passed and Emma's voice was raspy and deep. God that turned me on so much. Her sleepy eyes looking up at me, her words drowning my ears.
"Are you tired Emma?" I asked, softly stroking the top of her head. She closed her eyes slowly.
"Yeah I am." She said softly. Her voice drives me insane. I tucked her in bed and leaned down and whispered sweet things to her.
"Jenna, can you stay?" Emma whispered so softly I almost didn't hear her.
"Of course I will. Where do you want me to sleep?" I said.
"With me." Emma said. I smiled and crawled next to her. I pulled the covers over us and held her waist close to me. I was still cold and her body heat kept me at the perfect temperature. This is the best sleep I've gotten in a while.
******
Emma's POV: I woke up to Jenna holding me tightly. It was nice and gloomy outside. I opened my eyes and saw that we were facing each other. Jenna was still asleep, breathing slowly. I loved myself closer, holding her back. I buried my face in her neck slightly and closed my eyes for a little bit. This is probably the best thing I've experienced. My birthday is already tomorrow, and I'm so excited. Jenna's not gonna be here for most of the day, but she's gonna meet me here again at night on the same day. Jenna suddenly opened her eyes and looker down at me.
"Hey Emmy." She said smiling. I wanted to just grab her face and kiss her right then and there.
"Well don't you look beautiful." I said. She giggled.
"You look so pretty in my arms." She said back to me. Heat rushed to my face quickly, I couldn't control it, and it doesn't help that I'm pale either.
"Alright, let's get up Jenna." I said as I started to sit up. Jenna quickly got on top of me, her legs on the side of mine as she pushed my shoulders down. I was too stunned to say anything, all I could do was look up at her. I will do anything she tells me to at this point.
"I've got you trapped now." Jenna said with a smirk. I started playfully squirming to see if I could get out of her little trap. We both started giggling as she used her strength to keep me in place. We were going back and forth, but I accidentally positioned my knee between her legs, causing to apply pressure to her. Jenna let out a small, surprised moan while she was still on top of me.
"Oh, I'm sorry Jenna." I quickly said, feeling embarrassed.
"It's okay, you should do it again." She said with her mischievous grin. I froze in place. I couldn't say anything again.
"I'm just messing with you Ems, let's get ready." She said laughing it off. I got nervous there for a second. I kind of wanted it to happen. When if she wasn't joking? If I made a move would she go along with it? My mind is drowning in so many questions, I'm stressing myself out.
******
Jenna's POV: I was brushing my teeth with the extra tooth brush Emma had. That feeling hasn't left me. Her knee. Between my legs. The feeling and electricity that shot through my body at that moment was unreal. I don't know why I got on top of her, I guess I was so desperate just for her to stay. I don't regret it though. I bought some things for Emma tomorrow. I'm excited to show her what I got for her birthday. Today I'm going with Emma to get some stuff for her trailer. I'm still wet from that moment we shared. I really want to make a move on her. I don't want anything to ruin what we have now though. I want her to know but I don't want to tell her.

A Jenna Ortega and Emma Myers Love Story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara