False Alarm Part 2 (Mature)

Emma's POV: It was the next morning when I woke up in the same house as the party. I didn't realize I fell asleep here. I thought about everything that happened last night. That girl...Jenna. I should've just wrote down my number and given it to her. Now I won't even see her again. I got up from the chair I was in and noticed a piece of paper next to me on a table. I unfolded it and saw a number. From Jenna. I smiled to myself and added her contact. I was debating on if I should text her or not. When if she doesn't answer? Oh fuck it, I decided to invite her to dinner with me tonight at 8pm. I really hope she responds. But damn I sound desperate now. I exited the house and got in my car to go back home.
******
Jenna's POV: I was making myself breakfast in my pajamas. I heard a notification ding from my phone and went to look at it. No one ever texts me this early. It was from an unknown number, but then I instantly realized it was Emma. I didn't expect her to actually text my number, but I'm happy she did. She invited me to dinner and I immediately replied, saying I would go. This time, I wanted to dress nicely, but not too overdressed. I love my suits, so of course I chose a navi blue one. There wasn't anything special about it, just a simple color. I hopped in the shower and washed myself. Damn, I do have a nice body. Whoever gets to sleep with me is lucky. I snapped out of my thoughts and started thinking about Emma. The way she whispered in my ear delicately, her hot breath making my skin tingle in all areas. I really can't wait to see her. The steam of the shower filled the bathroom, it's exactly how I felt with her. I got out of the shower and dried myself off, damn this girl never leaves my mind. The things I'd do to her if she just let me. If she just let me give her everything she's ever wanted. I noticed my phone was buzzing. It was from Rachel.
"Hey Rach." I said over the line.
"Hey Jen! How's it going?"
"I just got out the shower, what're you doing?"
"In bed, I have the worst headache from last night still." She said groaning.
"I told you not drink too much." I said chuckling.
"Ugh, I know. But I saw you talking to a girl upstairs in the mini bar. What was that all about?" She questioned. I gulped and started getting nervous.
"Oh that? I just made a friend." I said nervously.
"Mhm. Right. I saw your hands all over each other on the piano. I didn't know you were into girls like that." I could hear the smile in her voice.
"Rachel, it's nothing. Why were you even spying on me?"
"I've seen that girl with a lot of guys before. She never takes it seriously with anyone, it seems like she's too scared to commit with something like that. I was just wondering where you were. Making sure no guy- or girl would be harassing you. I know you like her Jenna." I hate to admit it, but she was right.
"Rachel, why are we talking about this?" I said sounding annoyed.
"You like her, but you'll never be enough. She's thinking about how the next relationship could be like. I don't know, she seems impossible to satisfy. I'm surprised she's never slept with anyone, she chased hearts with that Hennessy."
"Don't worry Rachel. Nothing's gonna happen between us. But I appreciate you looking out for me."
"I'll always lookout for you Jenna. I just want you to be safe, that's all. I'm gonna go back to sleep to get some rest."
"Alright, hope you feel better." I said and hung up. As I was getting ready, I felt a knot in my stomach. I started to get nervous. I want to appear confident, not awkward and nervous like how I feel. I pushed the thoughts away and continued getting ready. I did natural makeup like I always do, I can never leave the house without my rings. They pull the whole look together. Time was going by really fast and it was time to leave. I texted Emma saying I was on my way to the restaurant. She told me she was almost there, so I got in my car and hurried over.
******
I opened the door to the restaurant and immediately looked for Emma. My eyes instantly caught her gaze and all I could feel was how intense she was looking at me. Emma was wearing a royal blue blazer with some black pants. I walked over to the table where she was at, and sat down.
"So we meet again." I said smirking. She giggled shyly in response.
"I'm surprised you left your number there." She said smiling.
"Of course, no one could ever pass up on you." I said, feeling bold. We ordered our drinks and continued talking.
"How come you've never really committed to anyone?" I asked. I was genuinely curious about her.
"Oh, well...guys have offered me to be engaged to them after a while of dating. I just can't stick with the person who'd give it to me. I'm not the type of person someone falls in love with. They just want me for my body, like you said." Emma seemed a little sad by this. I feel for her.
"Well, they just need to get to know you from within. Where your heart lies. No one's taken the time to get to know your soul." I didn't realize I was holding her hands in mine across the table.
"That means a lot to me Jenna. I really like the words you use. I want to be everything my partner wants. But it never seems to be enough." She said looking down at our hands.
"You could be the sweetest peach on the tree, but some people won't like peaches. You should know the value that you hold. Don't lower it for someone who mistreats you Emma." I said rubbing my thumb over hers.
"That's why I'm done with partners. I hate being used." I smiled at her. We ordered our dishes and continued talking again.