I Want You To Myself Part 1

Emma and Jenna have been working with each other on the new show called "Wednesday. Emma admired of how good Jenna played her character. When Emma first saw Jenna, she was gorgeous. She's seen other girls that are pretty, but nothing like her. She liked her personality more, in fact, she loved it. Emma didn't know if Jenna was into girls, she was afraid of rejection. Jenna was so friendly with everyone, but in an interview they both had, Jenna was very touchy and flirty with her. Jenna has never done that before. So, Emma matched her energy and flirted back with her. She wished she could replay that moment again, over and over. She was in love with her, and Jenna never knew.
******
Emma was getting ready for the premiere for their show. She had a dark maroon red dress that showed most of her chest. She wanted to look good for Jenna. She picked out the most elegant one from a dress shop. She wore heels that matched the color of her dress. She did everything by herself. It took about two hours for Emma to get ready. Jenna was also getting ready too. She wore a black dress. On the top part of it she was wearing a black lace bra. Her dress had a split at the end, revealing part of her leg. She wanted to be noticed by one person, and one person only. Emma. She adored her so much. She always thought she was adorable and cute, she just wanted to hug and kiss her all the time. All the fans wanted Wenclair for season two of the show. Everyone wanted it to happen. If not, maybe they could get Jemma.
******
Emma called Jenna over the phone.
"Hey I'll pick you up in about five minutes okay?" Emma said.
"Yup, I'll be waiting for you." Jenna said in a flirty tone.
"There she goes again." Emma thought to herself. She found herself smiling at Jenna's words. She has fallen so much for her, but she was too afraid to tell her. Emma wanted to wait for the right time, she wanted to make sure she knew what she was going to say to her.
******
Emma drove to Jenna's house in her car. She was excited to see her dress and how good she would look. Emma waited in her car for a bit. Then, Jenna opened the car door.
"Hey Emma." Jenna said in a chirpy voice.
"Hi Jenna!" Emma said happily.
"Oh my god, you look so good." Emma said, how could she look this good?
"Oh thank you Emma. You're stunning in that dress of your's." Jenna said, once again, in a flirty voice. They both giggled, Emma was blushing so hard. Jenna noticed Emma would blush at her compliments. She loved that. They were both on their way to the premier.
******
They were finally here, Emma opened the door for Jenna. She took Emma's hand as they walked into the building. There were so many people in their. Everyone was flashing their cameras taking pictures of everyone. Jenna couldn't stop staring at Emma's chest, how much trust she put into that dress. They were both getting their picture taken when Jenna wrapped her hand around Emma's waist, Emma did the same. Emma's heart was beating rapidly, she couldn't contain it. Anytime Jenna would make contact with her skin, she would melt like a candle under a hot flame. She wanted Jenna all over her, she could get lost in her. Jenna grabbed her waist tighter and so did Emma. They were given short interviews by hosts and other people. They were there for so long, they couldn't wait to go home. Emma was already done with all her interviews and pictures. She was just waiting on everyone else, especially Jenna, she had to take her home. She was day dreaming about Jenna kissing her. Her lips on her neck, biting her while heavily breathing. Jenna's cold hands roaming through her body, grabbing her neck and kissing her open mouthed. That's when her thoughts were interrupted by Jenna. They both walked to Emma's car, Emma opening the door for Jenna again. They were both talking about the premier.
"So...how did you like it?" Jenna asked.
"It was okay...it was pretty boring since I couldn't be around you much." Emma said honestly. Jenna felt sad she didn't like it, but she was also happy that she liked when she was with her.
"Aw it's okay. You'll be around me a lot more, I'll make sure." Jenna said with a smile. Emma felt her heart beating out of her chest. How could someone make her feel like this?
"Hey, do you want to come over to my house for tonight? Maybe we can watch a movie or do something together." Jenna said.
"Yeah of course Jenna." Emma said trying to contain her happiness. Emma was so excited to be with Jenna, alone this time. This was her opportunity to tell her how she felt, even if she got rejected she didn't care. She knew she had to let her know, she couldn't let her feelings bottle up inside her forever. They got to Jenna's house after about ten minutes. Jenna opened the door and took off her shoes.
"I love your house Jenna. It's amazing." Emma said.
"Let me show you around. I think you'll wanna be here more often." Jenna said winking at her. She had a pool, jacuzzi, a pool table, an arcade, a living room, a kitchen, two guest rooms that only had a desk and a couch, and an office room.
"Let me show you upstairs." Jenna said, reaching her hand out for Emma to take, which she gladly did. Emma held onto her hand tightly, not wanting to let her go. She had her bedroom, which was huge, a bathroom connected to the room, two lamps on both her nightstands, a lot of paintings, an empty room down the hallway, and another room next to her's that had a view of outside.
"Let me make you something to eat downstairs." Jenna said. Emma followed behind her. Jenna started preparing everything. Emma came up behind her, feeling bold. She wrapped her hands loosely around Jenna's waist.
"Let me help you Jenna." Emma whispered in her ear. Jenna got chills from this feeling. She wanted to moan but she replaced it with a sigh, her shoulders relaxed as her eyes closed. Emma stayed behind her as Jenna guided Emma's hand. The tension was so strong between them. Jenna rubbed her thumb against Emma's hand, while still teaching Emma to cook. Jenna could feel Emma's hot breath on her neck. She wanted to turn around and kiss her so badly, but she knew she couldn't, not yet. Once they were done, they sat down and ate. It was silent. The tension was way too much for both of them. Jenna grabbed both their plates and put them in the sink.
"I'm sorry I'm being so awkward with you." Jenna said. Emma's eyes widened.
"No no. I'm sorry I came up behind you. I shouldn't have done that." Emma said nervously.
"It's not that. I don't know why I feel like this." Jenna said.
"Do you want to go play pool with me?" Jenna suggested.
"Of course Jenna." Emma said. Jenna grabbed Emma's hand, leading her to the room.