Lust For Life Part 2 (Mature)

Jenna's POV: We took the metro back to my house shortly after. I enjoyed my time with Emma, she's a sweetheart. I see her as nothing more than a friend. I can't lie, she has a really nice body, but I'm just not willing to get to know her emotionally. I'd be down for a one night stand, maybe a friends with benefits thing going on, but not an actual relationship. It was pretty late walking to my house, I invited Emma to sleep over. I unlocked the door with one of my skeleton keys, my house was pretty old but I kept it in good condition. I went inside and Emma followed shortly after. We took off our shoes and I led her to my room. I laid on my stomach on the floor and she sat crisscrossed next to me. Out of nowhere, Emma starts rubbing my back softly. I forced a moan down my throat and hummed instead. This feeling that washed over me felt odd? I lowered my forehead on top of my arms, still on the ground. I heard Emma giggling softly. I tried to also let out a small laugh, but my throat had other plans. I let out a low moan that was barely audible. I mentally cursed myself and hoped she didn't hear it. Her fingertips occasionally grazed my lower back, causing goosebumps all over me. I heard Emma shift on her belly beside me.
"Are you cold?" She whispered in my ear, her voice was soft and raspy. I feel like she knows what she's doing, or maybe she's just genuinely asking a question.
"No, I'm okay." I said giving her a soft smile. I actually felt extremely hot in all areas. Her touch making it worse. I wish Emma wasn't here at this time so I could give myself a release. My hormones are all over the place.
******
We were watching a movie and sharing a blanket. I wanted to strike up a conversation, so I started asking random questions about Emma. Soon, she would also ask questions about me too. We always have a great time together, but I guess we were really getting to know our pasts.
"What was your first love like?" I whispered in a raspy tone. We were practically eye fucking each other the whole time before she spoke up. I thought we were doing really well, until her gaze slipped from mine and she shifted a little. I didn't reassure her, I wanted to know what her first love was like. I just kept gazing at her, my eyes trying to lure her back in to eye fucking again, but her eyes never met mine in a lustful way.
"It was terrible, honestly." She whispered. I had a million questions to ask, so I kept talking.
"Was it with a guy or a girl?" I said, leaning in closer.
"A girl." Emma barely whispered back. She was definitely embarrassed about her being into girls. I caressed my thumb lightly over her red cheek.
"What made your love experience terrible?" I got closer to her. I felt like our bodies could collide any moment.
"The outcome of it." She said, almost tearing up.
"It's the reason why I'm scared to be loved." Emma said, looking down. I felt bad for her. A part of me wanted to show her how loveable she can be. I grasped her hand in both of mine, cupping her's.
"I want you to know that I've loved you in ways that you may not notice." I said softly, my brown eyes met her blue ones.
"How so?" She questioned, holding my hand tighter. My hands began to get a little sweaty, I let out a chuckle.
"Well, I always try my best to make an effort to be there for you. I tell you that I miss you often, and that my day is so boring without you." I said as I laughed a little at the last part. Emma started laughing with me, smiling as bright as ever.
"I love you too." She said softly, but her smile faded slowly, as if realizing something. I noticed the sudden expression change.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked softly, holding her hand tight again.
"I love you, but not in the way you think I do." She whispered, locking eye contact the whole time.
"I said I was scared to love, but I'm drawn to you in a way I can't manage to tell you. Because I know you see me as a friend, and it hurts." We stared at each other for a long while. I love her like a friend, but I also love her for her beauty. I slowly started to initiate that I wanted to kiss her. She seemed to reciprocate those feelings, so I leaned in. My lips latched onto her's. Emma started to lean in more and placed her hand on my waist very softly. After a few more deep, soft kisses, I got comfortable enough and cupped one side of her face with my left hand, deepening the kiss even more. She seemed to enjoy this, until Emma immediately pulled away. We were both out of breathe, lips tinted pink.
"I'm sorry- I just panicked." Emma said, breathing heavily. I reassured her this time.
"It's okay. I'm here for you." I said softly, caressing her cheek with my thumb.
"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I gave her a sad look.
"No no it wasn't that. I liked it. I want you to teach me how to love, but I'm just scared." She whispered softly. Emma felt so pure with me. She acted like a little kid being scared of the dark and it sent a pain through my heart.
"Well, if you want me to show you how to love, call me. But don't depend on me." I whispered to her. She nodded and pulled me in for a hug.
******
The next day, I was cleaning my house, dusting off the furniture and doing what I needed to do. My phone rang and I checked to see who it was. Emma was calling.
"Hello?" I said over the line.
"Hey Jenna. Can you come over right now?"
"Yeah sure. Do you need help with something?
"The talk we had last night..." She said quietly. I smiled to myself.
"I'll be over in a minute." I said chuckling softly. I hung up and got ready to go to Emma's house.
******
I entered her room as Emma closed her door behind us. We both sat at the edge of the bed.
"So...can you teach me a few things about how to love someone?" She sounded so innocent saying those words.
"Of course. So first, you want to get to know that person really well, see what they're like." Emma nodded in response.
"Kind of like how we got to know each other?" She asked. I also nodded.
"You don't want to jump in too fast. Don't be too hasty to just be in a relationship. Bonding takes time and trust." I felt a bit awkward saying this. After we kissed last night, I feel the tension between us.
"Does that eventually lead to kissing?" Emma asked.
"When you feel like you both are comfortable, then yes." I searched Emma's eyes for a reaction. All I could find was eagerness.
"Can I practice on you?" She twiddled her thumbs.
"Practice what?"
"Kissing..." She mumbled softly.
"Oh. Uhhhh-
"You're basically the teacher. So practicing is important right?" I felt myself getting hot the longer she stared at me. It's like her eyes were a fire pit and I was right in front of it.
"Okay, sure." I turned myself towards her and placed my hands on her back under her shoulders. Emma held my neck with both hands and we connected our lips. Emma immediate moaned the second we made contact. This turned me on a bit and I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her eager energy pulling me in more and more. I got carried away by the feeling and slipped my tongue in her mouth. Emma gasped and held me tighter in her embrace. I couldn't shove down the moans in my throat. I let out a few sounds and she grabbed the back of my head and forced me to kiss her deeper than ever before. My ecstasy level was increasing the more I kissed her, but never to the point where I would shove her on the bed. We both pulled away, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips. Our chests rising up and down heavily. We stayed silent for a moment until I caught my breath.
"Okay, so. That was the lesson for today." I said, still a little out of breath. Emma was too caught up in the moment we just shared.
"No one's ever kissed me like that Jenna." She whispered huskily.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love when you make those sounds for me." I whispered back, our foreheads almost touching. She let out a small whimper and fought herself to pull me back in with her hands on my neck.
"Remember what I said. Call me, but don't depend on me." I gave her a small peck on her cheek and walked out of her room.
******
These sessions have been happening frequently. I never denied any call or request because I enjoy helping her. We always get tied up in making out for quite some time and I'm not complaining. She's gotten better at kissing and loves to run her hands all over me. I'm starting to think that she may only call me just to make out. Emma gets progressively needy and aggressive the more we kiss. I love it, but it's my fault that I keep giving into her requests. As soon as our lips touch, my body is radiated with lust and desire, only for her. My phone rang as I was eating on the counter in my kitchen.
"Hello?"
"Jenna. Come over." She said huskily. It sounded like she was trying to force herself to calm her heavy breathing. But her words were full of lust.
"You said it would be the last time the other day." I said leaning my elbows on the marble counter.
"I know I know. I just needed space." She sounded frustrated and needy. I smirked to myself.
"You said you wanted to be good, but you couldn't keep your composure."
"Jenna, I know. Please just help me. I need..." She didn't finish her last sentence.
"Need what..." I said teasing her.
"Jenna..." She whimpered. This was turning me on so much, I had to cross my legs.
"You want me to fix you, but it's never enough. You keep calling me because you don't need to know how to love. You want me to love you."
"That's right. I need you." She said in a desperate tone. I could hear her breathing pick up.
"You need me? Is that what you're whimpering about?" I teased her even more. Her sexual frustration only fired me up even more.
"If you're not gonna come over and love me, then I'll find someone else to do it."
"But who's gonna touch you like me?" I said as my breathing started to increase too.
"Stop playing these games and come over, I need you please!" She whined loudly.
"I'll be there right now." I said as I hung up. I grabbed my car keys and bolted out the door. As I got closer and closer to her house, my hunger for her only grew.
******
I knocked on Emma's door and almost immediately the door swung open. As soon as we locked eyes, she pulled me in and grabbed my hand to go to her room. We locked lips as I opened the door to her room and closed it with Emma's back as I continued to devour her lips. I bit them occasionally and only caused her to whine loudly. I pushed her on the bed and straddled her lap, tangling my hands in her hair tugging softly. Emma bucked her hips into me and I couldn't help but moan in her mouth. I began growing impatient and grinder on her thigh. I made my way down to her neck and nipped and sucked at her pale skin. She let out a moan that sounded like it's been trapped for so long.
"Take off all your clothes." Emma said desperately. I obeyed and pushed her all the way down on her back and removed my top.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I whispered huskily. I continue to nip at her skin on her collarbone.
"Fuck- yes Jenna. I want all of you." She said in a breathy tone. I smirked and removed her top and unzipped my pants. Emma ran her hands all over my exposed skin she could touch. I moaned at her fingertips grazing my skin. I threw my head back in pleasure, hearing her moans and whimpers made me soaked.
"Undress me." She whispered. I did as told, and pulled down her pants and underwear at the same time. I took in the sight underneath me in awe.
"You are so beautiful." I said as I kept staring at her exposed skin. She bucked her hips again and pulled me down to connect our lips again.
"Fuck me like you mean it. Make me cum and release every last drop." My breath hitched and I slowly inserted my fingers inside her soaked core. Her back arched, slightly lifting off the bed as she let out a throaty moan. I started to slowly pump in and out of her at a steady pace. Emma didn't seem to like that.
"Jenna! Fuck me hard!" She moaned out. I immediately got to work and thrusted into her harder. She kept praising me at how good I was doing. I started to grind on her thigh as I worked my fingers in her. My slick was dripping on her thigh. Emma scratched down my back and dug her nails into me. I let out a loud moan at the feeling and curled my fingers in her, making her yelp in pleasure. Sweat and lust were mixing the two of us together, my ecstasy was beyond its limit. The wet sounds from my fingers thrusting in her was drowned out by our noises and praises. I looked down to see that Emma was trying to hold in her moans and cries. I saw her throat tense, trying to swallow her sounds.
"Your voice is too pretty to keep silent." I whispered in her ear. She held me in a tight hug and held onto me, causing my fingers to go deeper into her. I was now coated in her wet slick as it dripped down my fingers.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon!" She cried as I kept my pace the same. She wasn't holding back any sounds now. Her legs wrapped around my waist and nearly crushed me, but I enjoyed the feeling of her sexual frustration and pleasure. I felt her walls clench tightly around me. We were both moaning softly until she came with a loud cry. I felt her cum drip down more and more. I thrusted softly to empty her every last drop like she said. Emma slightly jolted at the feeling of her being milked of her warm liquid. After a while, I pulled my fingers out and looked her in the eyes, and sucked my fingers clean.
"Mmm you taste amazing." I moaned. I laid down next to her and pulled the covers over us.
"I didn't know you were so good at sex." She said with a smile on her face.
"I love you." I said softly. I felt like I made a mistake with saying that.
"I love you too." Emma said back, and my eyes immediately lit up. I smiled at her and pulled her in for a meaningful hug. Doing something fun with someone you love, gives you lust for life.