High For This Part 3 (Initiation) (Mature)

*Recap of the last part: Jenna and Emma both hooked up, but Emma felt a different type of love towards Jenna. She's been with a lot of people before her and none of them gave her this effect.

Emma's POV: I woke up in a bed that didn't seem familiar to me. All the memories came back. I was in deep thought, thinking about all the details we did last night. I shouldn't be here, but I am, and I don't know why. Out of everyone I've slept with, Jenna is the only one I've stayed for. It was so interesting to feel those things with her. I'm in love with her mystery, even though she hasn't showed me much of her yet. I was laying there in her bed, I propped myself on my elbows just thinking. She wasn't here with me, I kept wondering where she would've been. All of a sudden, Jenna opens the bedroom door.
"Oh, you're still here. I thought you left by now." She said flatly. She was wearing silk pajamas with a mug in her hand.
"Yeah well I wanted to stay." I said turning my body to her.
"Stay for what?" She said leaning against the door frame.
"For you." I said softly.
"Haven't you done this many times already?" Jenna said straightening up.
"Yeah but...it was different." I whispered. She slowly made her way towards me and sat down on the bed.
"You won't experience different if you haven't been to my club." Jenna said softly while looking at me. She took a sip from the mug, it smelled like coffee. She gave it to me and got up.
"You're gonna need that when we go to the club." Jenna said as she began to walk out of the room.
"I'm going with you?" I stopped her before she left.
"Look, I'm not the type to do this again with anybody, but the way you wrap around me is a need in my life." She said smiling as she walked out to go who knows where. I took small sips of the coffee and immediately felt awake for once. Why would she want to take me to the club? I mean, I can't deny her invite to go, especially with her. I drank most of it and got up to see where Jenna was. There were so many rooms I didn't know where she could be. I heard noises of coat hangers being moved around, so I followed where it was coming from. I peaked in the room and saw Jenna looking through her closet.
"What am I supposed to wear to this club?" I said walking in. She looked me up and down and began rummaging some more.
"I don't have a lot of variety when it comes to dresses. But this would look so sexy on you." She whispered, holding up a silver glittery dress. It was definitely something you'd wear if you want to get noticed. Not my choice of style, but I like it. This is just a one time thing...right? I grabbed it and admired how amazing it looked.
"How much was it?" I said softly. Jenna chuckled lightly.
"I don't even know myself." She said smiling.
"You don't even look at the price tag when you're shopping?" I asked smiling a bit.
"If you wanna buy things without looking at the price tag, you gotta be able to work without looking at the clock." She said moving herself closer to me.
"I want you to try that dress on for me hm?" She said whispering in my ear. I unzipped my dress and slipped it off in front her, leaving myself in just a bra and underwear. Her breath hitched slightly. I slid the dress on.
"Can you help me zip it up in the back?" I whispered, my back facing her. She grazed her cold finger tips down the revealing part of my back and zipped it up. Her lustful energy radiated my body, I could feel her hunger. I turned back around and smiled at her and began to look in the closet. One particular suit caught my eye. It was jet black, it felt smooth and sleek. Everything about it was so mysterious and orphic, and it would suit her so well. Jenna is like this hidden solivagant woman that I'm so drawn to.

Jenna's POV: Emma held up a black suit for me. I forgot I even had that in my closet. I'm mesmerized by it.
"This suits you so well Jenna." She said smirking at me, holding it up to my chest. Her gaze makes me wants to lose control, and I know just how to do that when we're in the club. I took the suit out of her grasp and made my way towards the bathroom.
"So you're not gonna change in front of me?" She pouted.
"It's not that easy Emma. You'll have to meet me in the room where the kisses aren't free. But you have to wait for a while." I said, closing the bathroom door. I heard footsteps leave the room, I'm assuming she went to use the other bathroom where my bedroom is to get ready. I wanted a more natural look for my makeup, I don't like having makeup artists or maids in my house. I'm more of an independent person. I like cleaning my own things, making my own bed and stuff like that. I don't even like having guest over, they just like me because I'm rich. I get this sense that Emma isn't like that. She doesn't try hard to impress me, and she doesn't beg for my attention...although I do like when someone aches for me. She's different from everyone else and I like her company. I just need to get that freaky side of her out to show me. That's why I'm taking her to my club, I want to loosen her up even more.
******
Hours had past by and it was now 7pm. I had gotten ready, cleaned up the house and did my own thing. I decided to check up on Emma to see where she was, but she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she left without me knowing. I felt empty now, I really wanted her to go with me tonight. I went downstairs and noticed there was a very pretty sunset outside. I opened my glass doors to the balcony and saw Emma there, she was resting her elbows on the rail. I quietly walked towards her and snaked my arm to her waist from behind.
"The view is pretty isn't it." Emma said staring at it.
"But not as pretty as you." I whispered.
"You don't mean that." She said chuckling. I turned her around to look at me.
"I mean every word I say to you. I know it seems like I'm using you, but you're more than the fantasy of diamonds and rings. They just make the experience better. But I see something in you that no one else has." I said cupping her face with both hands. No one's ever seen this side of me, but I do want to care for Emma in any way I can. She looked at me with loving eyes, I can't handle love. Not yet.
"I hope you know what you mean to me. They think your kindness is weak, I wanna believe there's more of you hidden. I want you to show me the side no one sees." Her arms draped over my shoulders just looking into my eyes.
"Are you ready to go?" I said softly. She nodded and intertwined our fingers together. The club was within walking distance, it was a hidden place, not many people know about it.
******
Emma's POV: We arrived at the place, I thought it would be more lit up on the outside. Jenna held the door open and followed behind. I grabbed her arm to make sure she wasn't going anywhere without me. There was a decent amount of people here, the music was pretty loud, and everyone had drinks in their hands. Everyone was here to hookup, get drunk, and get high. Jenna got both of us drinks, they were very strong, but I drank it anyway. She kept staring at me up and down the whole time.
"What?" I finally said.
"You just look amazing." She said pulling me close by the waist. I kept hinting to her that I wanted to kiss, but she moved away each time.
"Open your hand and take a glass." Jenna said inches away from my lips. I didn't even know what drink I was on. She watched me take every sip of it.
"Just kiss me already." I said stumbling onto her.
"I told you, meet me in the room where the kisses aren't free, you have to pay with that body of yours." She whispered into my ear and disappeared around the corner into a room with the door closed. I followed quickly and entered in, closing the door behind me. She blended in with the chair she was sitting in with her legs open.
"Lock that door before you take your fucking clothes off." She said sternly. I closed it and slowly walked towards her, making eye contact the whole time. She was smoking weed like last time. Jenna stood up and put it in my mouth as I inhaled. She watched my every move.
"Lust over love is for mindset." I said softly.
"It isn't when you're with me. Like I said, I'm not using you, I want us to be together. I've never met someone like you, I just need to get that freaky side of you out." She said against my neck from behind.
"I want your love and your heart." I whispered as I turned around to face her.
"Baby you can have it all...there's just something I need from you." Jenna said grazing her hand over my collarbone. She ran her fingertips down my arms sending goosebumps all over me. I still had the blunt in my mouth, smoke escaping my lips once in a while. Jenna moved away back to her chair.
"If you get too high, come over here and ride it out." She said grinning with a glass in her hand. I looked around the room to see what kinds of things there was. I definitely noticed a lot of alcohol, weed, and LED lights in different areas of the room. I could feel her eyes on me as I moved around the room. I ached for her so bad. I finished the weed and threw it in the trash and made my way over to her.
"I know what you want." Jenna said looking up at me.
"I want you so bad Jenna." I said in a breathy tone.
"I know, your eyes speak loud and clear." She said as she grabbed a bottle of whiskey.
"On your knees." She said sternly as she opened the bottle. I did as I was told and kneeled down in front of her open legs.
"Open." She said again. I obeyed and watched her pour the liquid in my mouth. Her eyes were dark and full of lust and love at the same time. She pulled me into her lap and kissed me passionately.
"You taste so good when you kiss my mouth." She said against my lips. Jenna squeezed my thighs as I let out a gasp. We were doing this for a while, but I didn't want this to happen too fast. I got off of her and she seemed puzzled.
"What's wrong Emma? Did I do something?" She said standing up as well.
"I want to go back to your house and show you how much I want you." I said softly. She grabbed my hand and we quickly exited the club and walked back to her house. Nothing was said the whole walk, but we could sense how badly we wanted this to happen. Jenna unlocked the door and pulled me inside, kissing me. I kicked off my heels and so did she. I rushed her upstairs to her bedroom with me and closed the door. Jenna held me so tight and close to her.
"Take it off, I know you want it all." She said in a husky tone. I started slowly unzipping my dress while breathing heavily.
"Just like that, strip it down. Close that pretty mouth of yours, I want to hear what your body has to say." She whispered, getting impatient. I was left in my bra and underwear as I crawled on top of her. I grabbed her tie and pulled her up to kiss me. I started kissing her shoulder and acting soft towards her.
"What're you acting shy for? Show me the things you've done to the people you've fucked." She whispered. I undid her tie and took off her blazer. I unbuttoned her shirt a bit. Jenna flipped me over and kissed my neck so she was on top.
"Your noises make me crazy and sleepy at the same time." I said chuckling.
"We're not really gonna sleep at all." She said against my neck. I took off her shirt completely and made my way to her belt. I stopped myself and let my hands rest there for a bit.
"It's okay, there's no need to hide it." She whispered in my ear and guided my hands to take her belt off. She gave me hickeys all over my neck. We were both breathing into each other, her body heat radiated my soul. She looked at me and started taking my underwear off. Those eyes were full of...love. I can tell she's trying to hide it, but I don't want her to. Jenna tries to cover up her feelings with lust. She put her knee in between me as I gasped.
"Jenna." I whispered.
"I'll work that back until I tire out." She whispered back. I wanted to please her though. I sat up, but she quickly pinned me down by my wrists.
"Stop acting like the dominant one, you're always the prey in the end." Jenna said grinning and continued kissing me harshly. She inserted her fingers inside me and smiled as she saw my reaction. This felt more loving and gentle than last time.
"Don't say those words that you'll regret." She softly said in my ear. She doesn't believe that I love her for her. I grabbed her arm tightly so that she would slow down.
"I know you feel different with me. I want you to show me all the things you feel." I said cupping her face.
"There are bruises you can't see and wounds you won't ever know about. All because I've loved all the wrong kinds of people too hard. I've moved on from it, but it doesn't mean the scars aren't there." Jenna said, positioning herself between me.
"It seems like pain and regret are your best friends. They're stupid enough to walk away, and you're smart enough to let go. But it's happened too many times to you. Let me show you how to love." I said switching our positions and caressing her body. I slipped off her underwear as her moans echoed in the room.
"Fuck- Emma." She moaned as her abdomen flexed slightly. I increased my pace as she clenched around me.
"Embrace everything you're feeling." I whispered. Her gasps and whimpers got louder, I swear the neighbors know my name by now. Jenna looked at me with pleading eyes, she ached for me the most. She tightened even more around me and grabbed my face with both hands.
"I love you Emma." And with that, she finished all over me. We were both heavily breathing for a while. I turned to look at her beautiful eyes.
"Who needs drugs when I can look at your eyes." Jenna said smiling. We enjoyed ourselves in each other's presence.
Jenna's POV:
"As much as I would like to stay, I have to go home. I have all my necessities there." Emma said softly. I propped myself up on my elbows.
"Well, you can pack all your things and live with me if you're comfortable with that." I suggested. Her eyes lit up, that's my favorite thing about her. Seeing Emma in pleasure and excitement.
"I love you." She said pulling me into a tight hug. I've never felt so much delight wash over me.
"We should get going so you have enough time love." I said kissing her cheek softly.
******
I stopped in front of her house. She gave me one last kiss before she went to leave to get her stuff.
"Thank you again for the offer Jenna." She said smiling at me.
"If you ever need anything, you know that I'll be one call away. The call you make when you're all alone." I said chuckling slightly.