Dreams Part 2

Emma's POV: I woke up early to meet Jenna at her hotel room. I got dressed and made myself presentable for her. I knocked on the door, patiently waiting. Jenna eventually opened the door, greeting me in a crop top and some pants. We walked together pretty closely, our shoulders were touching. I peeked over at her phone slightly, she went on Instagram and saw that her search bar had my account name on there. I quickly looked away, blushing slightly.
******
Jenna's POV: We had arrived on set after a few minutes. Me and Emma had some scenes together, so the directors wanted us to shoot those first. I noticed Emma was getting nervous for some reason. While we waited for the directors, I grabbed Emma's hand and softy rubbed my thumb up and down on hers. She felt warm and soft. After a few minutes, the directors signaled us to start. Emma's voice is so soothing and raspy at the same time. The way her eyes narrowed down to me has me in a chokehold. I respect her and everything, but the thoughts I have of her are crazy.
******
We shot some more scenes and we were eventually done. The directors told us we were good to go back to our hotel rooms if we wanted to, since we were done for the day. Emma brushed past me with her shoulder and whispered to me.
"You did good." She said softly in my ear. She left before I could say anything. She gave off flirty vibes. I sat down on a chair in the set room by myself. My mind started to wander off about Emma. She's so beautiful. My thoughts ran and ran as they started to get too out of hand at one point. I imagined her hands snaked around my waist, holding me tightly. I imagined the way her blue iris met my eyes. I imagine all these things about her. I checked the time on my phone and realized I had been thinking about her for 30 minutes. I got up and left to go to my hotel room.
******
I got closer and closer to my room, but something stopped me from going there. I started thinking about Emma again. I remembered her room number. I walked over to it, and stood in front of her door. I knocked and waited for her. Maybe this was a bad idea. Why am I here? Shortly after, Emma opened the door and was surprised to see me.
"Jenna?" She said. She leaned against the door frame and tilted her head slightly, waiting for my response.
"I just wanted to see if we could hang out...in your room?" I said. She smiled.
"Yeah of course. Come in." She said looking down at me. As I walked in, she guided me with her hand on my back. I sat on her couch and so did she.
"So, what do you wanna do?" She asked.
"Well, I want to tell you something but...I really  can't." I said. She turned her body towards me.
"It's okay I won't judge. What is it?" Emma questioned. Now I regret saying anything. The other night, I had a dream. It was really good. Me and Emma were having a good time together and I drove her to my house. I suddenly kissed her and she kissed me back. Things escalated from there and I could feel everything. The warmth of her lips grasped my soul. Her slender hands gripping my waist, pulling me closer to her. She was kissing my neck and it was the best feeling ever. She nibbled on my skin with the perfect amount of force, gently tugging. Then from there...I think you know what happened.
"Jenna?" Emma asked.
"Never mind. It's not important." I said. Emma leaned closer to me and placed her hand on my thigh.
"You know you can tell me anything. Your secrets are always safe with me Jenna. You're really all I have right now, so I don't have anyone to tell. I mean, even if I did I wouldn't." She said.
"I know..." I said looking down. I really really wanted to tell her about the dream, but I couldn't bring myself to how it would affect us. It's either she feels the same way and we're a thing, or it ruins our whole friendship and everything we have. I can't risk that, not yet. I need to study her more and see how she acts around me. I mean, I know how she acts I just need to be more observant with her before I say anything. We smiled at each other.
"How about we play jenga to get your mind off of that okay?" Emma said as she got up to go get the game. I looked back to get a glimpse of her. Her curves were perfect.
******
Emma's POV: I got the game as Jenna helped me set it up. We'd accidentally touch each others hands while setting it up, but I did it on purpose sometimes.
"You got first." I said. Jenna picked one of them and successfully got it out. The blocks had dares on them so she read it out loud.
"Tell the person next to you a secret." She said. She crawled towards me and whisperer in my ear.
"I had a dream about you." She said. Her voice was raspy and soft it gave me goose bumps.
"Oh." I said softly. Now she's got me wondering what she dreamt about. I picked the next one and read it out loud.
"Take one piece of clothing off." I said. Jenna looked at me, her pupils dilating. I could just take off my socks but, that's no fun. I took off my sweatshirt, revealing myself in just my bra. Jenna tried looking away, but was failing miserably.
"It's okay you can look." I said with a grin. She stayed quiet, her face bright red. She picked the next one.
"Slap the person next to you on the cheek." She read as she giggled.
"Oh you know you can't do that." I taunted.
"Oh but I will." She said with a grin. She crawled over to me and as I was moving away. It was fun, like our little game. We both kept giggling as she got closer and closer.
"Come here." Jenna said. I kept hiding my face and laughing. I softly gasped as Jenna got on top of me trying to pry my hands open to reveal my face to her.
"Ugh you are so tenacious Emma." Jenna said laughing. My hands still covered my face and I was able to move under her. I turned around so my back was now facing her. Her legs on each side of my hips. She grabbed my shoulders and leaned down to my ear.
"Im not letting you go until you show your face to me." She said. That was so hot. She slid her hands down to my waist, lightly grabbing on. I let out a small gasp. I finally gave in and turned around facing her. We made eye contact and she brought her hand to my cheek and gently stroked it with her thumb.
"You know I would never slap you." Jenna giggled.
"Oh stop it." I said smiling.
"You're too pretty for anyone to lay a hand on you." She said touching my cheek. We stayed there for a while. All of a sudden, Hunter, one of our cast members barges in the room. Me and Jenna both got startled but couldn't move.
"Hey guys- oh my god I'm so sorry." Hunter said quickly turning around.
"Hunter!" We both said.
"I'll leave you two to it!" Hunter said as he walked out the room. Me and Jenna looked at each other in terror.
"Oh god they're gonna think we did something." Jenna said.
"I mean we are aren't we?" I said grinning playfully. Jenna rolled her eyes smiling.
"You do look beautiful though." Jenna said.
"I can say the same to you." I said.
"Do you want to stay here tonight? It's kind of a long walk to your hotel room." I asked.
"Of course." Jenna said. She got off of me as I stood up. I didn't realize how warm I was between her. I set up everything in the room.
"I'll take the couch and you take the bed." I said.
"Can we sleep in the same bed?" Jenna asked. I was surprised she even asked that.
"Yeah sure." I said. I didn't bother changing my clothes, I was too tired so we both got in bed and slept. Her arms wrapped around me, her hand hanging over my shoulder. We both drifted off to sleep as I replayed the moment we had together. I'm glad she stopped by to be with me.