Chapter 4

Normani laid peacefully in her bed with her fluffy comforters draped over her body

It was the next morning. The girls had gotten home around 4am from Magic last night.

Normani's eyes fluttered open as she stared up at the clean white ceiling in front of her. The sunlight was spilling into her room through the shades of her window.

She groaned a bit, tossing and turning as she tried to shield her face from the light with her pillow.

"Mani you up?"

Ariana's voice sounded just outside her door.

"Mmhmm"

Normani groaned as she could feel a faint headache coming on. Ari just chuckled as she quietly opened Normani's door. She had a glass of orange juice, with a bottle of pains killers with her.

She tip toed her way towards Mani's bedside.

"I got you some pains meds for yo lil hangover."

Ari said while placing the cup and meds down on the nightstand. Normani pushed the pillow off her face as she sat up.

"Thank youuuu."

She mumbled while quickly taking the pills.

"You looked like you had fun last night with my friends."

Ari said while smiling a bit.

"I did. Everyone at Magic was so welcoming and sweet."

Normani replied just as she placed the empty glass down.

"Well, all the girls loved you. My manager actually heard about you too last night."

Ari said while smirking.

"He said customers were trying to request for you all night because they thought you were a dancer."

She added on. Normani just frowned her face as Ari laughed a bit.

"Are you serious?"

Mani groaned while shaking her head.

"Girl don't be like that. It's actually a good thing you got people requesting for you. It just means you'll get a lot more tips as a bottle girl."

"Bottle girl?"

Normani repeated as Ari nodded.

"Yup. I let my manager know that you were not interested in dancing, but he said he would still like to have you work for him as a bottle girl. Only if your cool with it though. I mean you'll be with India a lot and-"

"Yes!!!"

Normani gushed excitedly. Ari's eyes widened at the sudden energy that her cousin just had.

Normani was just excited to finally have a job.