Chapter 52

I was gonna wait and post this on friday buuuut

I was gonna wait and post this on friday buuuut. what the heck 🤷🏾‍♀️

 what the heck 🤷🏾‍♀️

*A few days later*

Normani sat quietly in the passenger seat of the car as her eyes were focused out the window. She could feel Von staring at her as he drove down the freeway.

It was a Friday morning, the day of her appointment with her OBGYN. Today she was going to officially find out if she was pregnant or not.

The last few days have just been hell for her. It was mainly her anxiety that would keep her up at night, barely giving her a chance to get any rest.

In all honestly, Normani did not want to be pregnant at all. She was hoping and praying for a negative test result from her doctor. That would be the only thing that could make her feel better.

Normani didn't even want to think about how she would feel if she found out she was actually carrying a baby inside her. She just chewed the inside of her cheek nervously while sighing a bit.

"You good baby?"

She could hear Von say just as he reached his hand over to hers. He linked his fingers perfectly with hers before bringing her hand up to kiss it.

She just looked over at him as he gave her small kisses on the back of her hand. Her cheeks just grew warm as he flashed her a smile.

"Why you so quiet lil folks?"

He questioned. He knew that Normani had been stressing out these past few days over this pregnancy debacle. Personally, he was excited about it. He wanted her to have his baby. Von was ready for all the antics.

He just wasn't quite sure why Normani wasn't as excited as he was.

"I don't know. I'm just nervous."

She spoke softly. He nodded his head before focusing back onto the road.

"Whatchu nervous fa? You know I got you right? You ain't going through this shit alone."