Chapter 63

I didn't want to leave y'all hanging So here's another extremely LONG chapter 🥹

I'm not gonna say too much tho.
Just read🥺

"Ma'am, I really do apologize but I cannot let anyone up into his room at this time

"Ma'am, I really do apologize but I cannot let anyone up into his room at this time."

Normani could feel her bottom lip quiver as she just glared at the receptionist. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying that she had been doing for the last few hours now.

They were all currently at the hospital where Von was at. For the past few hours Normani had been demanding to see him, or at least for an update on his condition. Since the police were heavily involved in this, they made orders to not release any information on Von at all. It was already bad enough that one of their officers shot Von while he was unarmed and cooperating with them. The detectives were just trying to gain control of the situation.

Therefore, nobody was allowed to see him or know about his current condition.

"Come on Mani, just come sit."

The sound of Durk's voice could be heard. She could feel him grab onto her arm a bit, lightly pulling her away from the receptionist desk. Her body began to shake as the tears came pouring down her face again.

Durk just pulled her into his chest as she just cried. He could feel his heart breaking just by the sounds of her crying. They all were stressed out. Nobody knew if Von was alive or not.

Normani just had no words at all. She wanted nothing else in this moment right now then to just be right by his side. Durk just squeezed her lightly, rubbing his hand against her back as he tried his best to console her.

Ari and India just sat there with tears in their eyes as well. Herb, Booka and Muwop all shared the same solemn expression as the sounds of Mani's cries rang through their ears.

"Just breath for me Mani..."

Durk muttered.

"I- I can't.."