Chapter 53

We got a special guest in this chapter

We got a special guest in this chapter. Can you guess who 👀🤫

 Can you guess who 👀🤫

"So... you're pregnant for real for real?"

"Mmhmm"

Normani hummed while leaning up against the counter at the bar. It had been a few days since she received the news from her doctor about being pregnant.

She was currently back at Magic City working, along with India and Ari. The club was packed tonight with a lot of people. Jasmine was at the club too... but she knew better then to join in on their conversation. As far as they all were concerned, nobody was fucking with Jasmine anymore.

Normani just played with the ends of her hair, thinking about how there was an actual living human being growing inside of her. She still couldn't believe it. She had been crying about it for days. Von had been doing his best to try and cheer her up, but nothing seemed to be working.

"So, what are you gonna do?"

India said while looking at Mani who just shrugged.

"Girl... I don't even know."

She muttered.

"How does Von feel about all this?"

Ari questioned.

"Oh, he loves it. He's excited. And that's what gets me."

Normani groaned.

"How is he so happy about it and I'm over here dreading it?? It makes me feel like such a bitch."

She added while sighing deeply. Ari just frowned.

"Mani it's okay. Don't feel bad about how you feel. At the end of the day it's your body not his."

She said while lightly grabbing onto Mani's hand.

"Yess, but it's his baby too, not just mine."

She muttered.

"So, you don't want to have the baby?"

India asked curiously. Normani just thought for a moment while looking off to the side. She really wasn't sure what she wanted. Of course she wanted to have kids... but just not right now.