Chapter 32

I love reading y'alls feedback😩❤️ I'm glad y'all are enjoying this story!

Normani laid quietly on the bed, still tied up as there was nothing she could do to get herself free

Normani laid quietly on the bed, still tied up as there was nothing she could do to get herself free. She had been trying for hours to get her wrist free from the ropes, but that only caused for her to bruise against her skin instead.

She hadn't seen Antonio in a while which she was thankful for. She didn't want him anywhere near her. She just stared up at the ceiling, silently crying to herself feeling hopeless. She wasn't sure if anyone was even out there looking for her.

She thought that maybe Ari was probably looking for her by now hopefully. Antonio had taken her phone and hid it somewhere, so she was unable to get in contact with anyone at all.

Was Von even looking for me either? She thought to herself.

Normani kept trying to see the light at the end of this horrible tunnel. She kept on thinking of how she could possibly get out of this situation. She needed to come up with something to save herself.

The only problem was that Antonio had a gun on him. Normani had nothing, no weapons or anything like that.

She could hear the door to her room opening, which caused her heart to drop. Antonio came in, still with the gun in his hand. He just looked over at her while smirking.

"You get any sleep?"

He questioned while eyeing her. She noticed that he had his other hand behind his back, as if he was hiding something. She just frowned.

Instead of answering him, she turned away not really in the mood to speak to him at all. He just chuckled.

"Ahhh. So you givin me the silent treatment huh?"

He said while moving towards her.

"You know something, it wasn't hard for me to find yo ass. Literally the moment I touched down in Chicago, the streets was already telling me about how Von had this infatuation with yo pretty ass."