Chapter 17

I have so many chapters already written out

I have so many chapters already written out. decided to just drop this one tonight. might drop another one tomorrow.
Enjoy!!!!😊👋🏾

Normani just stood there, her eyes gazing up at Von as he smirked a bit. Literally the last time she saw him was when they were in that car getting pulled over by the police.

She honestly thought that she would never see him again... yet here he was.

The excitement shooting through her body was abnormal as she tried her best to act calm. She had butterflies in her stomach.

"You good Mani?"

He questioned while chuckling a bit.

Say something Mani!!! She thought to herself.

"Von... I'm sorry I just... wasn't expecting you."

She finally let out. She could feel her cheeks get warm as he studied her face a bit.

"Yeahh I know. I was jus in tha area and decided to stop by. If you busy n shit I can just leave-"

"No, I'm not busy!!"

She quickly stated. He just chuckled as she frowned before rolling her eyes.

"I mean... I'm not busy.."

She repeated again in a more relaxed tone. Von couldn't help but laugh at how flustered she was.

"I actually brought yo hungry ass some pasta from Ruth's Chris. The one you liked so much tha last time we was there."

He said while raising up a small bag that he had in his hand. She could suddenly smell the pasta as a small smile creeped up on her face.

"So... you just randomly picked me up some food?"

She questioned while raising her eyebrow. Von just sucked his teeth.

"On foe nem grave I'll throw this shit to the birds."

He threatened as she just giggled.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. I really appreciate your effort here."

She smiled while attempting to grab the bag from him. He pulled away from her as she just rolled her eyes.

"You jus gon take my food and not let a nigga in?"

He cooed while raising his eyebrow.

"Oh well my bad Dayvon. Would you like to come in?"

She sarcastically said while opening the door all the way. He just rolled his eyes before making his way inside the apartment.

She closed the door, locking it before turning to face him.

"I'll take that."

She grinned while snatching the bag of food from him. He chuckled lightly as he watched her make her way towards the kitchen.