Chapter 60

Enjoy 🫶🏾

Enjoy 🫶🏾

It was the next morning

It was the next morning. Normani's eyes fluttered open as she just stared up at the ceiling. She could feel a terrible pounding headache coming on. She just frowned a bit, attempting to sit up in bed when she was suddenly stopped by a pair of hands gripping onto her arm.

She just looked over, spotting none other then Von himself. He was seated on a chair right next to her with his head resting on the edge of her bed. He had his hand gripping onto her arm while he slept peacefully.

Now I thought I told these people not to let his ass in here. She thought to herself while playfully rolling her eyes. He was snoring softly, refusing to let go of her arm as she attempted to move out of his grip.

She just let out a sigh, giving up while leaning back into her pillows. She used her free hand to reach over, lightly moving a few of his locs out of his face.

"Dayvonnnn...."

She whispered lightly, trying to wake him up. She couldn't help but wonder how long he might've been at the hospital waiting just to see her. And how in the hell did he get past the security guard?

She just let her fingers trace his eyebrows a bit before poking his cheek.

"Vonnnn my arm is literally suffocating."

She whispered some more.

"Hmmm.."

He groaned. She just shook her head lightly.

"How did you even get in here?"

She said while raising her eyebrows a bit. He didn't even say a word to her as he continued on with his snoring. She lowkey felt a little bit bad as he probably was exhausted from the night before. And he definitely had to be uncomfortable right now with the way he was sleeping.

"Baby, wake up."

She said while pinching his nose with her fingers. She watched as his face just frowned before opening his eyes.