Chapter 45

Guys we are at 8k reads

Guys we are at 8k reads... 😭 I FR LOVE YALL OMG.🥹

The smell of bacon and sweet cinnamon waffles circulated the air, causing Normani to groan lightly in her sleep

The smell of bacon and sweet cinnamon waffles circulated the air, causing Normani to groan lightly in her sleep. She yawned a bit, her eyes fluttering open. She let out a soft moan, stretching her arms up before staring at the ceiling which was still covered with red balloons everywhere.

A small smile formed on her face as the memories from last night came pouring into her brain. It all felt like a dream to her. She had never felt so high on love before in her life.

The way Von took his time to put all of this together, just to properly ask her to be his girl made her feel so special. She also couldn't get over the love note he wrote for her. She just sat up in the bed, using the comforter to cover her naked body as she looked over at the night stand next to her. The note he wrote her was still there. She just grabbed it, smiling cheekily while reading it again.

His words really made her heart explode. Von was a gangster for sure, but there is no way anyone would believe that those sweet words came from him. She just giggled lightly, closing the card up before placing it down.

She glanced over to Von's side of the bed, noticing that he wasn't even laying next to her. She also spotted the gifts that he had got her which were placed neatly onto his dresser.

She perked up a bit, sliding herself out the bed to go and open them. As soon as her foot touched the ground though, an instant wave of of nausea took over her. She gasped, feeling her stomach turn as she quickly rushed into the bathroom instead.

She ran to the toilet. kneeling in front of it before throwing up.

"Oh goshh..."

She mumbled as she kept going. She threw up some more, feeling like she was literally emptying her entire stomach before it was finally over.

That is the last time I EVER drink. She thought quietly to herself.

She found the strength to stand on her feet again, feeling a little bit better. Deciding to just take a shower, she turned it on, waiting for the water to boil hot before hopping in.